You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Salisbury, MD
There are 4 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Salisbury
- Complete Tree ServiceThe team (5-6 guys) that showed up did an excellent job, especially Sean. Safely cut down and removed 10 trees including 2-3 large ones of which 1 was growing through a deck (on purpose) and impinging on the roofline. In addition, went through dozens of trees on property and removed well over 100 dead branches or branches near the house and roof. Removed and chipped everything in truck on the street, swept and blew everything on property and couldn't tell they were there after they left. Very clean and neat. Highly recommend them
- D C Watkins CompanyIt went very well, came out the next day, educated me on other bugs; answered any and all questions that I had. Excellent service - professional and a gentleman and easy to work with. Reasonable price! He responded within 35 minutes.
- Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control IncAs I am located in the Fort Myers area I was most pleasantly surprised to learn this firm would provide service to me from their Tampa headquarters. Their exceptional rating was my reason for contacting them and they lived up to that rating. Their pricing was highly competitive and their salesperson's professional manner exceeded any of the 4 Fort Myers firms also contacted prior to selection for servie. I would highly recommend they be contacted for evaluation/pricing should anyone in the Fort Myers area require termite extermination services
- DSN Pest Services, Inc.It was good he was less expensive very thorough with explaining the work made sure I understood and it was clear.
- PEST PROScott was a "GEM." He was engaging as well as very educated in his profession. He made us feel as though we were in the best of hands and guaranteed our satisfaction. He explained the products that would be used and their impact on the environment as well as human safety concerns. He was thorough, professional, and took time to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone
- PEST PROI called the morning of May 30th, 2013, and spoke with the owner Scott Davis. He thought he might be able to arrive that afternoon. He called later in the day to advise he would be at my home within 1/2 hr. Scott arrived with one of his employees, Nate. Both men were extremely professional. While Nate sprayed the outside perimeter Scott inspected and advised of potential problem areas. Scott sprayed the inside of the house. We have two dogs and Scott assured me the spray being used was not toxic to them. He also explained that he wouldn't use anything in someone's home that he wouldn't use in his home. The next morning I was finding dead ants. Scott explained the various pest control plans he offered with respective pricing. I chose the plan which included a termite inspection. Since it was late that day Scott emailed me with a date, June 4th, and time he could perform the termite inspection. The day before he called to ask if we could reschedule to June 6th. We were able to set up a time that was convenient for me. He arrived at the scheduled time. Scott rechecked the outside perimeter and felt he needed to retreat for ants as there was still some evidence of activity due to heavy rains. Scott did not charge for the second application. I researched Angie's List when I sought a company for pest control and was very impressed with the comments I reviewed for Scott's company. Having worked in a Customer Service capacity for some thirty years I am extremely appreciative when the owner/president of a company has such a wonderful working ethic
- PEST PROService was excellent. On time. Thorough. Described what was being done and asked if we had any concerns or questions.
- PEST PROOverall, our experience with Pest Pro has been great... I have referred some people to this company as well. They are very reliable and if I have any issues all I have to do is Call them and with the day they are at my house taking care of my issue.
- PEST PROIt went very well. Mr. Davis is very professional, explained what he would do and made some suggestions. I will recommend him to family and friends.
- PEST PROScott was extremely thorough and professional. He was very patient and knowledgeable when answering my many questions. After working with him just this first visit, I feel totally confident in what Pest Pro has to offer. I can recommend Pest Pro without any hesitation.
Pest Control Companies in Salisbury
- Business Description:At Green Pest Management, we offer dependable residential and commercial pest control services. We provide our employees with thorough training to ensure the job is done right the first time around. We offer a variety of options to control a multitude of different pests, including mosquitoes and ticks, ants, wasps, mice, and much more. We know that nobody wants to be in a position where they need to call their local pest control company, but you can count on us to be there for you when you ne..Recent Review:Always very thorough and targeted towards the customer needs. Very responsive when called. Excellent from customer service through the technicians every time.David B.
- Business Description:Viking Pest is a full-service pest management company servicing New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Eastern Shore of Maryland for over 40 years. We offer services ranging from common pests like ants, spiders, and mosquitoes, to termites, bed bugs, bird control, mice control, and several more! Whether you're dealing with an existing pest problem or are looking to prevent a future issue, our team has offices close to your location. Viking's innovative pest control solution, SMART, is a 24..Recent Review:They did well and eliminated the issues I was having with mice, hornets, laid down traps and performed a spraying across the yard. They listened to the issues I was having and had different chemicals for the various types of insectsBenjamin L.
- Business Description:We are a professional Lawn Care company .We will do everything we can to keep your yard healthy and green. Ask about free fertilization for 1st time customers.We regard our environment especially ,our water supply as precious and irreplaceable. We do everything we possibly can to limit the impact we have ,on our environmentRecent Review:This is an update of a previous review. DVH Turf Management did refund me for the applications I did not receive. Larry also offered me an Elite Program at their cost for 2019, which I accepted. I am sure that with a full year of their service the yard will be back to looking greatPat B.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.Recent Review:I used their service for two seasons, and received 7 treatments plus an Aearation & Overseeing at the end during each season. I must say that their formula works because after the first couple of treatments, my yard went from a dirt pile to sprouting full, very green grass. At the end of the two seasons, most of my yard came in, with the exception of a few bald spots near the garden. I gave them a C for price, because they are on the higher side when compared to other services-particularly the aeration service. I do like that their customer guarantee provides that they will come back out and repeat your last treatment if you aren't satisfied or aren't seeing results, and I've only had to do that twice in two seasons. Unfortunately, if you aren't home to catch the service tech who is treating your lawn, it's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone directly from the office. Calls always go through a central customer service line, and I've never spoken to my service tech, even after leaving a message or two. Which is why I gave them a C on responsivenessMeisha W.
- Business Description:Since 1928, Ehrlich Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:Hired them for an emergency service to get rid of hornets in the work area at a residence. Construction work had to be shut down because of the problem. They claimed they could get rid of them immediately. They sprayed some poison and it didn't do anything. After they left the hornets would land on the sprayed areas and it didn't bother them. Called the tech back out and this time he claimed he couldn't do anything about the hornets. Same tech - Brian Boone. Charged me $365. And apparently they are using techs which are not licensed by the state. Talked to a few persons on the phone at this company, but no one with any decision making ability will get back to me. Horrible experience all around. Fraudulent business practicesKirk C.
- Business Description:Termite and Pest control, dehumifier's, moisture issue's, 9 employees, insulation install and remove, fungus treatmentsRecent Review:Going well so far. Use to have an ant and spider problem but not so much anymore.rhoda l.
- Business Description:Downin pest control is a family owned and operated business committed to bringing you expert pest control service without breaking the bank
- Business Description:Additional phone - (800) 293-7531, (410) 742-7382. Additional DBA - Accurate Pest Control. Owned & operated.Recent Review:I find them to be trustworthy and they do good work. I have a service agreement and they even have a key.Dolores S.
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, female/family business. 100% Customer Service Satisfaction is our No. 1 goal!!
- Business Description:Additional phones – (410) 957-2011, (866) 525-2847, (302) 628-3707. Additional contact name - Dottie Christeson, Sheila Anderson. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Matt himself showed up on the day of heat treatment. Usually one person will come and discuss and get you to sign the contract and usually you don't see that person again. I was surprised to see Matt again. Both men were great. They heat treated the one room that had the biggest problem. They heated the room to almost 140 degrees. It took hours to get the temperature up that far and to keep it at that temperature for a while to make sure the bugs and eggs got hot enough to die. Matt told me I could call him back of I wanted another room done since we were being occasionally bitten in all 3 bedrooms. I thanked him and told him I would call again if needed. It worked, my son's bite marks are going away and his skin looks great nowmichelle b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs after the first sign of a potential infestation can stop the spread of these pesky pests. We’ll walk you through what you need to know.
Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Find pest exterminators in
- Mardela Springs
- Princess Anne
- Snow Hill
- Ocean Pines
- Pocomoke City
- Marion Station
pest exterminators in Salisbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capture & Control128 Mill St.
- Capture & Control
- Green Pest Management18 Boulden Cir
New Castle, Delaware
- Green Pest Management
- Ladybug Pest Management, Inc.15307 Britts Lane
- Ladybug Pest Management, Inc.
- Orkin - Salisbury724 E Main St
- Orkin - Salisbury
- Premier pest management36483 Mt pleasant rd
- Premier pest management
- United Exterminators Inc131 Front St
- United Exterminators Inc