DVH Turf Management

Maryland: Pest Control
06/30/2021

18766 John J Williams Hwy 4/320

Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

We are a professional Lawn Care company .We will do everything we can to keep your yard healthy and green. Ask about free fertilization for 1st time customers.We regard our environment especially ,our water supply as precious and irreplaceable. We do everything we possibly can to limit the impact we have ,on our environment....

lawn treatment (58)lawn care (20)lawn & landscaping (4)pest control (3)

01/28/2019

This is an update of a previous review. DVH Turf Management did refund me for the applications I did not receive. Larry also offered me an Elite Program at their cost for 2019, which I accepted. I am sure that with a full year of their service the yard will be back to looking great.

Description of Work
Turf management, lawn maintenance.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

12/12/2017

I purchased the elite program.I liked receiving the tag in my yard saying they were there and services were performed. However, there were a couple months I did not receive this tag and wondered if they actually showed up. I do have new grass coming in where the crabgrass was killed so I will see in the spring on whether I will rehire or not.

Description of Work
fertilization, aeration and over seeding

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

WE appreciate the honest Review, It will only help us get better, No excuse we did miss a treatment, However as soon as it was brought to our attention we responded. We hope to keep [Member Name Removed] as a customer and will make sure that services are timely. Thankyou Larry

10/10/2017

I've continued working with him. They're always here on time, professional. They leave me feedback on what I can do to improve my lawn on my own. They're thorough and friendly. Their pricing is very, very good. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
I bought his elite annual program for fertilizer etc.

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

WE are happy to have Mr [Member Name Removed] as a customer who understands to make improvements to the lawn takes commitment. We will continue to strive to improve his lawn.

09/25/2017

Larry George called me to set up the lawn evaluation, he was very punctual and after taking in the disaster that is my lawn told me what he was going to do and when he would do it. He showed up at the appointed time with his equipment and set about doing his work in a very professional manner. When he was finished he gave me instructions as to what I needed to do to have the most successful result...

Description of Work
My lawn was a mess and I wanted it aerated and over seeded.

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

WE are recieving referrals from Mr Grecos lawn,already and we really appreciate his business.

09/25/2017

very well, he showed up on time and was very professional, lawn grew in very well.

Description of Work
lawn aeration and overseeding with fertilization

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

08/14/2017

Excellent! My grass has never been healthier. I get compliments frequently on how green it is.

Description of Work
Lawn care from March to November (9 Applications).

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

WE have enjoyed working for Mr [Member Name Removed] and appreciate his business. A great customer for many years is the best a company can ask for,WE appreciate the positive review.

08/10/2017

I used to use Scotts 4-step fertilization program. This involved me going to a local store and purchasing a push fertilizer spreader, 8 bags of fertilizer, storing it and then physically spreading it 4 different times on my lawn. DVH does all of the work and my lawn has never looked better!

Description of Work
Fertilization and weed control of my lawn.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], is an excellent customer who has referred our name several times . We appreciate his business. Very much.

07/03/2017

Cleaned up problems but over sprayed weed killer on landscape plants killing and stunting some. Owner responded promptly. We agreed on remedial action including no more use of spray boom on my lawn. I have full confidence in Larry and expect them to earn straight "A"s next time around

Description of Work
Fungus and weed control

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

We encourage our customers to let us know what we can do better.and when there is a problem. our applicator made an error . we owned up to it. It won:t happen again.

06/27/2017

DVH did a great job. They came out several times to monitor the progress of their work and made minor adjustments if needed.

Description of Work
Fertilization, weed control, aeration and over=seeding of entire lawn.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Our customers satisfaction is most important. We appreciate the positive review.

06/19/2017

They must use good quality materials, because my lawn is always one the healthiest lawns in my development. "I" get many compliments for the work "they" do!! This is the 12th year in a row I have signed a contract with DVH. They must be doing something right!!

Description of Work
Seasonal Lawn Care

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

WE appreciate the posative Review. We hope to continue the quality service . We appreciate customers who understand the commitment we make to them

lawn care, lawn fertilization, weed control,Total Vegetation Control, organic lawn care, soil testing, lawn service, weed and vegetation treatment and removal. vacation home weed treatment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal