If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Ridgely, MD
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Ridgely
- Wertz & Co.They did a quality job. I called about some problems and they checked the work after they were done and there were some concerns I had and so they came and helped me fix those. They did a pretty good job. The guy I was working with had several other jobs he had to go check so the guy he left in charge doing the chimney was the mellow guy and he probably could have been a little more thorough on his check before he finished up because there were some areas that he needed to caulk.It was just a little more attention to the final detail read less
- Douglas Home ImprovementsDouglas responded promptly to my request for an estimate. His estimate was competetive and based on the reports on Angie's List I contracted him to do the work. He provided his license and insurance certificates before the work began. He and his crew started as promised and finished on time as well. We lost two days due to a storm that caused my basement to flood. Douglas helped me obtain a dumpster to throw out a lot of the items that got ruined in the flood plus he provided two men to help load the dumpster. This was over and above any responsiblity he had to perform. His men were all courteous and professional and did anything that was asked of them. I would highly recommend Douglas read less
- Ed Boate CarpentryI can't give him a high enough recommendation, everything was fantastic. He was complete and very thorough.
- DAVID BYLER MASONRY LLCThey are outstanding. I would hire them again. They are always working and getting the job done. I was able to use a tractor help him move faster because I could bring all the stone up not too long.
- Webb Masonry IncThis is our second experience with Bill Webb. Most recently, he was hired by our contractor to apply stone facing to our new home and front steps. This experience was consistent with our previous positive experience. His bid was within reason, he came to work as promised and provided a professional job. Mr. Webb's stonework is second to none. Other sub-contractors on the job claimed him to be the best stone mason in the area. He artfully finds just the right stone for the right place. His services were complete in the time frame promised.. I highly recommend him and would only consider him for future projects of this type read less
- Star Painting IncThe crew arrived on time and put in two days of work. The power washing did not make much difference on the gutters so I don't know if they didn't do a good job or if the gutters cannot be cleaned. The painting was done timely and professionally. The garage door and garage floor look great. The trim looks fine. The masonry work was day separately on day three and was completed on time and done professionally read less
Masonry Contractors in Ridgely
- Business Description:A full service Family owned and operated business for over 52 years serving All of Maryland . License # MHiC 94487. Insured and bonded.Recent Review:Mr. Holden was very accommodating and communicated any changes in scheduled times. The leak was repaired and tested the same day thanks to the hurricane.Tiloy G.
- Business Description:R. A. Harrison is a 4th generation asphalt company. We have the experience to handle any job. From full asphalt paving to patching and sealcoating .Recent Review:He arrived on time, all was done in a neat and clean way. He tied off the end of of the driveway when it was completed so no one would drive or walk on it. I told him he could put his sign in my yard and my neighbor had him do their drive as well read lessAl K.
- Business Description:We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry read lessRecent Review:Very satisfied with job. Easy to work with.Mike C.
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:Great. Company brought everything to premises including mailbox and post.Carolyn H.
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva. read lessRecent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Great professional team, excellent follow up.David E.
- Business Description:BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above .. read less
- Business Description:We do roofing,siding,exterior painting,seamless gutters,trim,soffit and much more. Our motto is "One call does it all".We know it's hard to trust contractors now a days. That's why we go over the entire process with you from start to finish before any work is performed. We have model houses to show you the small details that most contractors try to avoid. We believe in honest open communication through every step of the process. There isn't a budget that we can't work with read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy read lessStacy S.
- Business Description:With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and g.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. They are professional and on time.Helen R.
- Business Description:Local company located in Bridgiville, we offer Hardscape & Masonry services. We take special care from beginning to end so that the quality of work is as high as possible!Recent Review:Took longer than expected to even get the pavers delivered. I can look passed that because of Covid. But when they said they would start our project on a certain date but never showed up and never called, we were irritated. Two weeks later our project was started and I must say I was very happy with the design, much nicer than what I had envisioned. The problems: 1. they used our old, rusted, existing edging and installed it 2 inches higher than the pavers. One of the owners even said it shouldn’t have been used. When we asked them to come back and fix it, again they never showed when they said they would. When it was finally done with the proper edging they never filled in the space between the pavers and edging with sand. We are just going to finish it ourselves. 2. They tore up our front yard by getting their truck stuck and then driving their skid over the same area over and over even after my husband asked them to not drive in the middle of the yard but along the property line. 3. Trash was left everywhere. Water bottles thrown in the flower beds and one guy left his lunch trash in our front yard. 4. Our contract included power washing and sealing existing pavers. They didn’t do one of the areas and said they would do it in the morning because we told them we were having company at 2:00. Finally showed up at 4:00. It was nice sitting on the porch with our company listening to a leaf blower and power washer read lessLinda P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Wye Mills
- Queen Anne
- Church Hill
- Saint Michaels
masonry contractors in Ridgely
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC
- JES Foundation Repair8122 BETHLEHEM RD
- JES Foundation Repair
- Long Home Products8530 Corridor Rd STE 200
- Long Home Products
- Mike Houck Construction30722 Heather Glen Dr
- Mike Houck Construction
- QUALITY STONE VENEER305 N University Ave
- QUALITY STONE VENEER
- R. A. Harrison 1679 S State St
- R. A. Harrison
- Shore Construction Services, LLC109 Goodwill St
- Shore Construction Services, LLC