Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ridgely, MD
There are 10 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ridgely
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team did an awesome job remodeling our guest house—the pictures show it! We’re just waiting on a new mirror for the bathroom vanity and we’ll be set. We’ll definitely be using him for many more projects in our new home.
- Something ConstructivePatsy and team did a wonderful job with remodeling our master bathroom and updating fixtures in the quest bathroom. His estimate for labor came in under budget. Jacob and Ernesto are capable of doing any task assigned by Patsy. They removed a jacuzzi tub, stand-alone shower, tile flooring, all plumbing and electrical fixtures, and raised the vanities to 35 inch height. The pictures attached show the end result of which we are very pleased, and thankful for Patsy's patience and guidance throughout the process. We would highly recommend Patsy along with Jacob and Ernesto. They work very well together as a team read less
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work read less
- E&B's RevolutionizingE&Bs gave me some possible options. They did an excellent job on replacing my floor to waterproof vinyl flooring. Would definitely hire for new services.
- Something ConstructiveI hired Something Constructive to build a 12' by 16' second story 3 season room with a storage shed below. The owner of the company, Patsy Ciccalla, met with us and asked us how we wanted the room to look. He then designed the room to those specifications. Patsy was there each day, working with and supervising his team. It was a complex and multi-faceted project that required coordinating other contractors (masons, electricians, gutter installers, etc.) and ordering and scheduling the arrival of materials in a timely manner. His whole team (Jacob, Ernesto, and Jesus) was very accommodating and easy to work with. When we asked for a change in the plan, it was not a problem. They stressed to us that they wanted us to be happy with the final product and encouraged us to tell them what we wanted or if we wanted something done differently. They worked on our project every day until it was completed; they did not, as other contractors do, go off and work on another project for a few days and then come back to your project. The 3-season room turned out beautifully with a vaulted white pickled pine ceiling, 10 double hung windows and laminate flooring. The shed below with access to the basement was designed to house a riding mower and serve as a tool shed with peg board walls. We have received many complimentary comments on how nice the addition looks and how well it blends with the rest of the house. We are very glad that we had the addition done and would recommend Something Constructive to anyone thinking of building on to or needing work done on their home. Thanks to Patsy and his team, we now have a lovely addition that has added comfort and value to our home read less
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team are great. Great work on everything from screening in a porch to installing a new kitchen and dining room floor. Also storm door installation. Always punctual, fair pricing and a team that's friendly, professional and great to work with.
- Something ConstructiveA+++ Patsy Cicala went above and beyond. We had approximately 1000 sq. ft flooring installed in our beach home and not only did I receive a phone call back the same day when looking for contractors, Patsy and his crew installed the floor way ahead of schedule. Very prompt in returning phone calls/emails, great communication, installation looks great and professional! I would definitely recommend "Something Constructive" without hesitation. No need to look further - you will not be disappointed! We definitely will use them for all our future projects. Frank & Margherita Primehoo read less
- Brothers Carpet ServiceVery good job. The two larger contemporaries have large cream colored fields and cleaned up very nicely. The Oriental is in front of the front door and while mostly dark colored, it gets the outdoor wet and dirt, and it is refreshed! They gave us excellent advice on replacing inappropriate padding under all three, which we will do. Exactly on time as promised, always a nice thing read less
- Dave's Floor Covering INCexcellent, Dave and his crew were excellent to work, will hire again, saved a lot of money buying the same carpet from Dave than Home Depot
- Premier CraftersExcellent workmanship, quality materials, and professionalism are the hallmarks of Premier Crafters. I highly recommend them for any home remodeling/renovation project!
Flooring Contractors in Ridgely
- Business Description:Master All Floors is a family based company that offers high quality service that fits your budget. We specialize in installing, refinishing and repairing hardwood floors. We work with numerous employees with different abilities to offer you the best service possible. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions read lessRecent Review:Eli and his crew did a wonderful job! Our hardwood floors look terrific. Isabella in the office did a great job helping us set up the installation and was always responsive when I had a question or schedule change. The vendor from whom we purchased the flooring delayed the delivery several times, and this company was consistently patient and supportive. I would hire them again for any flooring work we would have. Thank you, Isabella and Eli read lessJeanne R.
- Business Description:At Floors2Day we sell and install a variety of flooring products for your home and business. We stock a great variety of carpets and hardwoods/LVP/Laminate products. We come show you quality products at a great price in the convenience of your home. With over 20 years of industry experience, we understand the thought process behind choosing the right flooring for your home. We can walk you through the ins and outs of choosing the right materials for your home and your family - as well as you.. read lessRecent Review:Great, they were on time, courteous and very professional.Manu H.
- Business Description:Locally owned business that provides A+ workmanship to all of our customers. We have been in business since 2000 and have worked hard to have an excellent reputation for craftsmanship and customer care. We always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and so our customer's end up with the best final product read lessRecent Review:Nick and his team were really excellent. He explained every point of the process and clearly outlined the timeline for completion. They took a partial deposit up front and modified the final charges based on add on requests I made (shave down a sliding door to prevent it from scratching the newly finished floors, return to install shoe molding). He sent pics of three possible stains allowing me to select my preference, and sent photos at each phase or the job: sanding, stain, finish read lessDamon D.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined professional experience, LBS Construction provides top notch results, on budget, and ahead of schedule! Proudly serving the Delmarva Beach communities with a full range of services including: Demolition, Framing, Roofing, Siding, Decks, Drywall, Painting, Interior Remodeling, Complete Renovations, and General Contracting. We are GAF certified, and install Timberline HD Shingles. We work to improve your home's resale value and beautify it for years to come!.. read lessRecent Review:It went awesome! They were professional, showed up when they said they would, and cleaned up after themselves.Emily D.
- Business Description:Our Vision: To be viewed as the clear choice for window and door products by our customers, due to our unparalleled service, integrity, and unwavering commitment to a first-rate customer experience. Our Mission: To provide outstanding value to our customers by supplying high quality window and door products and services with an unmatched customer experience; and to create for our employees rewarding career opportunities through profitable growth. Our Promise: To treat our customers and employ.. read lessRecent Review:We were satisfied. They were reliable.Clementine P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Tommy and Austin were fast, professional, and responsive to our needs. The work was placed so as not to be an eyesore. Installation of the system lowered our readings to negligible. Thank you!Michael R.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I have nothing but praise for this company. He came out immediately to give me a quote although he lives an hour away. So right off the bat, I was impress with his prompt service. I have a condo I rent during the summer, so the floor was in bad shape. But now it look better than ever. He was very efficient and I felt that he was sincere with everything he told me, as he was diligent in communicating with me as a customer. He called when he arrived, when he was done with the project and even sent me before and after pictures. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to family and friends read lessWilliam K.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:All types of FlooringRecent Review:excellent, Dave and his crew were excellent to work, will hire again, saved a lot of money buying the same carpet from Dave than Home Depotjack s.
- Business Description:Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!!! D. N. Donahue is your full-service Siding and Window contractor. With 40 years’ experience in the industry we know how to do the job right. We keep it simple, price efficient, and stand by our work. We also offer a lifetime warranty. You can rest easy, knowing that we will keep the job site clean, with the employees having many years of experience, including American Veterans. Call or message us toda read lessRecent Review:Very well. David is professional and helpful. He found the siding I was interested in and provided me with a variety of colors. The pricing was very reasonable and was in touch with me about the timing of the project. He did a great job addressing a problem that came up and resolving it. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs siding work done read lessSharon F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Wye Mills
- Queen Anne
- Church Hill
- Saint Michaels
flooring installation in Ridgely
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 268 builders LLC
Merchantville, New Jersey
- 268 builders LLC
- Dagsboro Paint and Wallpaper33307 Main St
- Dave's Floor Covering INC36436 Smith Mill Church Road
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- DELMARVA FLOORING801 SNOW HILL RD
- Desmond Marvel12321 Ridgely Rd
- Destiny Construction1022 Beaglin Park Drive Apt.102
- Direct Carpet & Floors LLC6329 Old Branch Ave
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Downes Hardwood Floors Inc6020 Griffith Lake Dr
- Dr. Work Servicespo box, 122
- Dragon Scale Flooring Inc14221 Cherry Lane Ct
- Dagsboro Paint and Wallpaper
- Grimes Construction Company28057 Derek Dr
- Grimes Construction Company
- Island Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 1074
- Island Remodeling, LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc
- Tom's Floor Covering LLC466 Bay Road Tom's Floor Covering
- Tom's Floor Covering LLC
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
- Wood Floor Creations LLC12700 Ridgely Rd
- Wood Floor Creations LLC