LKC Construction Corp.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

8373 Piney Orchard Pkwy Ste 200

Odenton, MD 21113

LKC Construction Corp. Is a family owned and operated company offering detail oriented services. We are a small company that is dedicated to one customer at a time. LKC offers the finest quality materials with professional installation and project management. The company owner is personally involved in every aspect of your project. Additional email - lkcconstructioncorp@hotmail.com....

09/03/2021

Theresa M.

I contacted LKC to get an estimate for work on the frame of our garage and work to our front porch. They set up an appointment and a guy came out, looked at the job and took measurements. That was 3 weeks ago and I have never heard back from them. I called this week and the gentleman that answered the phone took my name and number and said he'd call back. That was three days ago and still no call. Why didn't you just say you didn't want to do my job instead of blowing me off and wasting our time. My husband took off work early to be here for the estimate. I would not recommend LKC.

Description of Work
Garage Frame, front porch, and front door

Category decks

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. The major storms and tornado that passed through the country and our area this week have greatly impacted our industry and business practices. We are in extremely trying times and are doing our best. We do intend to return your call.

11/11/2020

ALICE A.

VERY happy with LKC Construction. Work done on time at price quoted. Work looks beautiful. They also dis little extras like replacing a few previously damaged pieces of siding, repainting the furnace pipes, and repainting the house number on the garage. Ask for Craig.

Description of Work
New roof, soffit & facia, gutters & downspouts, carpentry repair, vinyl cladding over wood surfaces.

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

09/25/2020

Dan G.

LKC Construction was recommended by a couple neighbors. Three different crews worked on crews worked on my house and did a great job. They finished the jobs as scheduled, all visits to my house they were on time!!!!!!! If you need this type of work done, I would recommend you give LKC a call!

Description of Work
Roof & gutter replacement, multiple sheetrock repairs due to roof leak.....

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

09/14/2020

Lawrence R.

The installation was very professionally completed by a single individual craftsman. The archway over the garage door opening was completely replaced with PVC material in accordance with our prior agreement. You can imagine how the door way may have looked with multiple dings that my cars made in it when I got too close. The new entryway trim is white and beautiful. I would hire these folks again.

Description of Work
Entry to garage had been damaged by my banging into it with cars. LKC replaced the aluminum siding material with PVC.

Category woodworking

08/22/2020

Lawrence R.

I selected this company because it was local and had the best price. The installation was completed in a day and looks exceptional. The workmanship produced a very professional looking job. The roof is hopefully the last one I will have to put on this house. The clean up around the yard was very thorough. I would advise others that any roof job creates a lot of debris inside the structure of the house in particular the garage and the attic. If you have items in these places you can expect to do a little cleaning up inside yourself. Otherwise the cleanup by this crew was well done. They also seemed to require very little supervising. Craig was on the job at the start and at the end, and I expressed my approval to him when the job was completed.

Description of Work
New roof installed

07/12/2020

Laura K.

Craig and his crews were professional, on time, worked hard. Craig saw our vision and worked to make it a reality. The outside of our home has been completed transformed and we are so pleased. His suggestions and experience made our home look modern.

Description of Work
Insulation, siding, trim, door, gutters and gutter guard

Category gutter repair,insulation,siding,house painters,doors

05/13/2020

Kevin T.

The overall experience was great. Craig was easy to work with, the crews were fast, clean and thorough, and the whole process was very smooth. Would definitely recommend. When we were gathering estimates for roofing work, we scheduled time to meet Craig. He came by armed with measurements (via satellite) and a pricing sheet, which greatly expedited the whole process. We discussed a few concerns we had, and Craig walked us through pros and cons of different approaches. Once we were all in agreement, the whole process flowed just as outlined: drop off materials day before installation, new roof in one day, new gutters in a few hours in a subsequent day, and final inspection/walkthrough. We'll defiantly reach out to LKC again for future projects, and will recommend them to our friends and family.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

04/18/2020

John K.

A+ Did great work promptly and efficiently. Kept us informed along the way. Very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Repair/refurbish front porch portico.

Category roofing,woodworking

04/09/2020

Kevin K.

Quality of work was excellent. From beginning to end, the LKC team was transparent about the work, schedule, and price. Every single aspect of the job went exactly as it was outlined. I highly recommend LKC and will certainly have them back for my next project.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and downspouts

03/27/2020

Mitchell R.

I had a very bad experience with this company. The "lifetime guaranteed" roof they installed leaks, and they have refused to fix it. They also installed a picture window that is now full of water, clearly a manufacturing defect, and they will not replace it. They do not stand behind their work. Craig Charpiat has missed several appointments, does not answer emails, and has been rude and unprofessional. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
New roof, new windows, and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

LKC installed this roof and picture window over 5 years ago to VERY satisfied customers upon completion. Since then, the homeowners have grossly neglected to maintain the roofline from leaves and organic debris. Upon recent inspection, as requested, it was determined that the leak in the ceiling was caused by SEVERAL inches of leaves and debris that have accumulated over time. Also found during inspection were tree saplings growing from the debris, in addition to a hole created by a falling branch which remained on the roof. As a result, the homeowners were contacted and notified that the GAF Roofing Material warranty is void due to homeowner neglect and all 5 year labor warranties have expired. Once informed of this, the homeowners stated they were unaware that they needed to clear the roof of all types of debris. The repairs necessary due to neglect are not an obligation of LKC Construction Corporation. The window issue has been addressed and the homeowner has been advised on how to initiate a claim with the window manufacturer. LKC Construction stands by its workmanship and warranties when the products sold & installed are properly maintained.

09/24/2019

Nina M.

Great! I just purchased my home and knew I needed a new roof. I had several estimates. The prior owner had an estimate from LKC and they honored the quote!! I would definitely use LKC again for any of my home projects. Everyone was professional, kind, quick to respond and at the end of the job, everything was tidy.

Description of Work
A complete New Roof

08/19/2019

John M.

LKC replaced the roof on my home and as a Engineer by trade I have dealt with vendors for over 30 year I have to say they are top notch and would recommend LKC to anyone. Craig and John were extremely professional and pressure free. They sat down and went over everything and told me to take my time on making a decision. When I decided to get the job done after getting other proposals I went with LKC and they did a great job. They meet with me before ,during and after the job was completed and then followed up weeks after to make sure all was good. Thanks Craig, John and LKC

Description of Work
Roof replaced.

08/15/2019

noreen K.

Excellent. LKC Construction owners are attentive & responsive to our requests for work to be performed. The workers are punctual, respectful, & knowledgable in their field. We will contact LKC Construction for other projects & have recommended this company to friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
Various home & garden projects

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/13/2019

Charles D.

The original builder-installed roof on my home had been damaged by multiple storms and high winds. LKC was able to provide me and my wife with a very detailed written estimate that laid out exactly what materials would be used and the exact prices for each item including the cost of any additional plywood if any of my existing plywood were found to be also damaged. LKC uses only the highest quality GAF architectural roofing shingles with a 50 year warranty and a much higher wind rating that what my home's builder originally used. These heavy-duty shingles won't come off even in a hurricane. John, LKC's project manager, came to my house and helped us to pick a color scheme that worked very nicely with the color of our siding. LKC delivered the new roofing materials exactly when they promised. The LKC delivery truck placed the materials directly onto my roof with a crane so nothing blocked my driveway. One day later LKC had a full installation crew show up early in the morning and they did the entire roof replacement within that same day. Instead of placing a dumpster in my driveway, LKC had a stake truck parked directly underneath where the crew was working to catch all of the old roofing materials and take them away. Installing a roof is a dirty job, and I expected to find some loose materials left over in my driveway, deck or lawn. I was very pleasantly surprised to find not a single nail, screw or piece of roof tile anywhere on my property afterwards. I swept every inch on my driveway and found absolutely no debris. It was like magic, the new roof looked wonderful and there was nothing I needed to clean up. We have some pretty heavy winds and storms in this area and the new roof is holding up wonderfully. Craig and his crew sealed up the flashing around my chimney and all of the various vents that protrude through my roof. I went up into the crawlspace under the new roof with a flashlight and it's dry as a bone in there. Craig, the owner of LKC, personally delivered the certificate of completion to me and helped me to better understand the procedures of my insurance company so I could be fully reimbursed for the new roof. After the job was complete, John e-mailed me a set of close-up photos that he took on the roof showing the details of all the flashing they installed and the seals around the chimney and each vent. LKC did a great job at an excellent price with top quality materials. I highly recommend that you consider LKC Construction for any of your future roofing repairs or home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/12/2019

Mark R.

Excellent. The crew showed up on time, and they completed the roofing & insulation job in one day. The gutter job took only a few hours. The architectural shingles look great and should withstand any storm (some of the old lightweight three-tab shingles blew off in heavy winds). The insulation job was done at the same time as the roofing job which meant the insulation was installed through a temporary hole in the roof, so they didn't even have to enter the house. We noticed the 2nd floor was cooler the first night and expect this will reduce our cooling and heating bills. The new seamless 6-inch gutters handle heavy rain unlike the older 4-inch gutters. They are also less prone to clogs by leaves, and the sturdy interior mounting brackets look clean and won't pull out like the old gutter spikes. The initial meeting with LKC was easy: we told them about the roof an other problems, they discussed options, made recommendations, and gave us time to think it over. There was no nonsense about "offer good tonight only" like some of the other contractors. Once we made our selections, LKC presented a very reasonable price and schedule. LKC also provided an extensive information packet about the shingles warranty. LKC has an excellent reputation in the neighborhood. They stayed in touch with us throughout the job and were always available when we called to ask questions. My only regret is that I didn't have this work done a few years earlier.

Description of Work
Roof shingles replaced, attic insulation added, gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

06/22/2018

SANDRA T.

What a great deal! Craig and John were polite and professional as they stopped by to discuss roofing info, costs and materials. I agreed with their company after having listened to 4 different companies and their spiel. It is amazing how some salespersons seeminingly condescend to the prospective buyer....NOT LKC! They were earnest in their presentation and respectful of my questions (no matter how insignificant they may have been). Roofers showed up early and prepared materials so that their job would actually start at the appointed time. They cleaned up and left no evidence of their having been here. Roof looks great! JOB WELL DONE LKC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY!

Description of Work
Roofing and vinyl replacement

Category roofing,siding

06/07/2018

Adam B.

The price was competitive, not the cheapest but close, for the same materials as other quotes I received to replace the shingles, gutters and downspouts on a townhome. John, the GC, was great to deal with and the work appears to be well done (no issues). John was pretty responsive with regards to the job and definitely professional. My only complaint is not with the work done but that the delivery truck cracked my driveway and after going back and forth for nearly a year with LKC to repair it I had to lodge a complaint with the BBB just to finally get a reply that I have to go through the delivery company for the repairs which is still ongoing since it has been so long since the actual crack occurred. I should not have had to email and call constantly for a year to be told to go through a delivery company, that I had no dealings with, to have my driveway repaired.

Description of Work
Shingles, gutters, downspout replacement

06/02/2018

Karl P.

The quality of the estimate, material and timeliness/quality of the roof installation were acceptable. However, as soon as I had concerns, questions or requests, the President became argumentative, condescending and disrespectful. My property was not protected as promised, my garage was not cleaned of debris as outlined in the contract, requested estimates were not provided, the President came on my property almost a week after the job without authorization or forewarning and he also attempted to discourage me from writing critiques. The President also disparaged me personally twice on the phone and made unreasonable (and inappropriate) payment demands and wouldn't initially facilitate the requirements of my insurance company. I would NOT recommend this company due to unacceptable customer service and the abusive and disrespectful behavior and comments of the President. I have numerous photos I could share and can provide more detail, if requested.

Description of Work
Roof shingle replacement

05/20/2018

Helen C.

This was one of the worst experiences with a contractor ever. He was rude and condescending. Roofers are in high-demand right now, so he did not care whether he had my business or not, which was most apparent from our last phone conversation. The salesperson told me they were scheduling three weeks out, but shame on me, I did not read the bottom of the contract, which indicated "sometime in May 2018". This could be anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks out. My roof was scheduled for 7 weeks later. I was not happy. The only good thing the owner did was allow me to void the contract, which I did. Found a new certified roofer who was professional, and my roof was scheduled to be replaced one week earlier than my originally scheduled date. Don't make any assumptions with this contractor, you will be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

This is an unfortunate situation as we are unable to control the rain and weather. This particular roof replacement was slated for estimated completion in May 2018, leaving room for weather conditions and scheduling fluctuations as necessary. LKC tries to stay on target with our scheduled jobs as best we can, as changes are inconvenient for our logistics as well. The rainy spring season has not provided very much room for movement, especially with storm damages and the high demand for roofing replacements. Unfortunately, there were unreasonable expectations regarding the timeline and although the job would have been completed as contracted, the homeowner was given the choice to opt out, given their dissatisfaction with the schedule.

04/29/2018

chrystal Y.

Needed a new roof, was explained everything, everything went extremely well and I am sarisfied.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof done

03/09/2018

CL P.

Great service. Very professional, completed the job in a day. My home looks great. Would recommend.

Description of Work
New roofing install

12/11/2017

Mike G.

very well. work completed as promised

Description of Work
roof tear off and replace

07/24/2017

Nicole T.

We got a quote from LKC in 2016 along with several other contractors and then an entire year later we finally decided that we were ready to bite the bullet. We contacted LKC again and they honored their quote from the previous year. We got a new roof plus 3 skylights. The only bad thing was that the 3rd skylight, which was ordered after the initial order was signed, got delivered to a different job site so they had to come back the following day to install it and finish the roof around it. But thankfully that didn't take much time at all so they were in and out that day. And my only complaint is that after we signed the contract, we didn't hear back from them about when they were going to schedule us...we had to follow up ourselves to ask. But they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves, and the roof looks very nice - and they gave us a detailed written quote at a good price (cost of service quoted below includes our 3 skylights, without those the quote was $9140). What more can you ask for really?

Description of Work
We needed a new roof.

06/01/2017

Tim G.

Great job from start to finish. Excellent proposal package, with provided references, products, warranties, proof of insurance. Best estimate of four, when comparing cost and materials. Good communication throughout process and a beautiful finished roof. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Replaced roof

04/18/2017

Lemuel B.

All work was documented on Proposal # 08724; dated: 9 May 2016. LKC and I signed the contract on 13 June 2016. LKC provided an "approximate starting date" of July 2016 and an "approximate completion date" of August 2016. This work was never completed after several lengthy delays and numerous un-returned or half-answered e-mails. I sent my last attempt to contact LKC on 8 April 2017 and I have not heard a peep. I made the mistake of signing two separate contracts with LKC last spring - one for my roof and gutters and one for this miscellaneous work. They did a fine job - at a reasonable price on my roof and gutters; and I left a glowing review both on here and on Google for the work they completed. But every since that job was completed, it has been one excuse after another for why the remaining work described above couldn't start in July or August as agreed to on the contract. I waited into September and October and the job still wasn't started. I spoke to Craig in September and asked if he wanted to bail on the work and I could find someone else to complete the job - he insisted he wanted to finish the project. Finally, in mid-November, he sent a mason out to review the work that needed completed on the porch. It's my opinion that the work waited so long, that the initial masonry work required slipped from needing a simple point-up job - to needing a more involved repair. I was accepting that a rise in price was reasonable to have it repaired properly, but I also thought that LKC's delays in starting the work also contributed to the increased repair work required. I was willing to split the cost of the new estimate in some manner with LKC, but they never replied to my e-mails. The revised estimate came in at $1,700 alone for just the masonry work - I offered to pay $1200 for the masonry repair and $800 to complete the rest of the work on the proposal (since they never provided a revised estimate on the non-masonry work as I requested); I also requested the work be completed before Christmas. I sent my counter offer back to LKC on 17 November 2016 and never received a reply - not even a courteous 'we will think about it,' or a 'no can do.' And what is most blatant was that some of the other delays were chalked up to LKC losing one of their carpenters, this should have had no impact on the masonry work. This work was never bid properly from May, nor started in July; then it lingered until November before he attempted to get an actual mason out to review the work. Like I stated earlier, I attempted one final communication with LKC on 8 April 2016 and have not heard from them after six business days. I feel I was more than patient with LKC throughout this entire process. I chose this provider based on feedback of neighbors and solid online reviews. I wanted to keep my work local by hiring a local service provider. After the roof/gutter job, I had confidence in LKC, but after that big job was completed in June and they got their bigger check, this smaller job just didn't get the attention they agreed to provide. I will be sure to warn all my neighbors of how dissatisfied I am with LKC and advise they avoid LKC. I expected better. My neighbors deserve more professional service than I have received.

Description of Work
I have a signed contract with LKC Construction Corporation to provide the materials and labor to make necessary carpentry repairs to dormers, garage frame / jamb and front door surround - to include two coats of Duron Duration exterior paint. They were also to furnish and install a new lamp post and re-set existing lamp fixture. And, LKC was to remove loose mortar and sand from front stop brick surround and point up mortar as needed.

Category decks,electrician,woodworking,house painters,doors

DSE Carpentry

Verizon super pages.com

All Pro Chimney Service

All Pro Chimney Service is a full service chimney and hearth company specializing in chimney cleaning, inspections, and maintenance. Our goal is to provide you, the valued customer, the quality service and satisfaction you deserve. We provide quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and hearth products, and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney and hearth needs. We want to make sure that your satisfaction and expectations are met by All Pro Chimney Service and our chimney sweeps. Our professionals will go above and beyond to facilitate any need you may have regarding your chimney or hearth appliance. At All Pro Chimney Service we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That’s why we’ve provided our customers with this web site which has a wealth of information about our products and services. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don’t please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile.

MD
    Maryland: General

We offer full roofing, siding, window & gutter replacements, but we do not offer repair work in these areas.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about LKC Construction Corp.

How is LKC Construction Corp. overall rated?

LKC Construction Corp. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are LKC Construction Corp. open?

LKC Construction Corp. is open:

What payment options does LKC Construction Corp. provide

LKC Construction Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does LKC Construction Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, LKC Construction Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does LKC Construction Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, LKC Construction Corp. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does LKC Construction Corp. offer a senior discount?

Yes, LKC Construction Corp. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by LKC Construction Corp.?

Yes, LKC Construction Corp. offers warranties.

What services does LKC Construction Corp. offer?

LKC Construction Corp. offers the following services: LKC offers a variety of home improvement services including but not limited to: windows, roofing, siding, decks, screened porches, paver patios, gutters and downspouts. LKC also remodels interior projects such as basements, kitchens and bathrooms. We are a GAF Certified Roofing Installer.

Are there any services LKC Construction Corp. does not offer?