ARHT Home Solutions

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2019

We are an exterior remodeling consultant and solutions company with experts to guide you through your home remodeling project and ensure you are making the best investment on your home. We help you to design, plan and execute your project in the most effective and affordable way for you and your

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

roofing (30)decks & porches (13)door installation (10)window replacement (10)gutter repair (10)siding companies (7)skylight installation (5)hardscaping (2)garage doors (2)hardwood floors (1)

12/05/2022

Tom S.

I completely and utterly recommend ARHT Home Solutions!!!! They provided top notch service from start to finish. Widman and the staff are very knowledgeable, professional & outstanding customer service. ARHT explained the roof replacement impeccably well so that I could understand the value of selecting a company that would provide a roof with the best products and a company that is skilled to do a great job for the homeowner. I received the best products on the market & highly skilled workers to complete the roof for us. ARHT has wonderful online reviews to back up my statement. You cannot go wrong with ARHT Home Solutions. Give ARHT Home Solutions the opportunity to provide you with a roof you will be happy with. I did! And I'm happy I chose ARHT Home Solutions. Give them a call for any Home Improvement projects you need to get done!! They are experts in what they do!! Thank you, Tom Stanton

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/12/2022

Philip H.

ARHT Home Solutions did an excellent job replacing my roof. In Chevy Chase, MD, there is a lot of competition for contractors, and ARHT home solutions stood out. They had consistent and frequent communications throughout the process, keeping me informed of scheduling, materials delivery, and job progress. I did upgrade to the GAF HDZ Architectural Shake-wood colored shingles and synthetic underlayment, giving me a 50-year roof that looks great. They were able to match the flashing to the roof color, which made a big difference in the look around the chimney. The day of the installation, they arrived on time at 7:00 am, something that is hard to do in DC traffic without careful planning. They unloaded the roofing materials and cleared the street of their vehicle quickly, spread tarps around the house to catch debris that couldn’t be tossed straight into their dumpster, conveniently parked in our driveway, and showed exceptional professionalism throughout the removal and install process. Even though they were missing half the crew because of sickness, they worked diligently and completed the work to high standards and within the estimated time window. This included the cleanup, which, being fall with leaves all over the ground, made it clear that they were committed to leaving the property cleaner than they found it. The post install walk-through was great to close the process. My point of contact had pictures of the installation process to show the condition of the planking under the roof; the roof install process; the craftmanship in installing flashing around the chimney, gables, and skylights; and ridge and valley treatments on my roof’s many hips. It brought context to the final walk around to ensure I was satisfied with quality of the work. ARHT was great to work with, did a quality job, and I wholeheartedly recommend them to replace your roof.

Description of Work
Replace roof with existing skylight, light tube, and chimney

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 10/21/2022

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39943666

10/07/2022

Lamont H.

We had a great experience when working with ARHT Home Solutions to replace the roof on our home. Their professionalism, timeliness of completing the project, and the way they kept us informed throughout the entire process was beyond compare. Their customer service was immaculate. During COVID we have had some difficulties with contractors when trying to get work completed on our home, fortunately ARHT was not one of those contractors. They made the experience very pleasant. There were no surprises or undisclosed cost when the job was completed. They were very forthcoming with all necessary information. They definitely exceeded our expectations. The outside area was cleaned extremely well once the roof was completed. We would definitely recommend ARHT Home Solutions and will consider them for any work needed in the future. The Hunter's

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 10/07/2022

09/29/2022

Bertha D.

ARHT Home Solutions just replaced the roof of my home in Silverspring, MD and the workers craftmanship is amazing!!! The GAF HDZ Architectural Shake-Wood colored shingles and chimney flashing, rejuvenated the look of my home. ARHT gave me the space to provide feedback and ask questions regarding the process/contracts without pushy salesman tactics. Widman, and Georges GREAT communication skills make me feel safe knowing that I was getting the necessary repairs done to fit my budget. Even with weather constraints, ARHT got the job done timely and in a quality manner.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39891198

08/21/2022

Robyn M.

It went very smoothly. The company is not inexpensive, but they do high-quality work when they say they will. Everyone is very responsive and responsible. They are eager to answer any questions you have. Our roof and chimney look great, and we would ARHT again.

Description of Work
New roof and new chimney

Work Completed On 08/21/2022

03/21/2022

Shari C.

ARHT Home Solutions just replaced the roof of my home in Burtonsville, MD and the workers craftmanship is amazing!!! The GAF HDZ Architectural charcoal colored shingles and chimney flashing, rejuvenated the look of my home. ARHT gave me the space to provide feedback and ask questions regarding the process/contracts without pushy salesman tactics. Suzanne, Widman, and Mike’s GREAT communication skills make me feel safe knowing that I was getting the necessary repairs done to fit my budget. Even with weather constraints, ARHT got the job done timely and in a quality manner.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters & chimney flashing replacement

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

03/02/2022

Daniel M.

ARHT Home Solutions made the roof replacement simple by detailing the various steps we needed to get the roof that we wanted. Since we had damage getting our insurance involved was a different approach to the project. We needed several upgrades like a ridge cap and skylight replacement. Suzanne our consultant was very helpful and simplified everything. ARHT scheduled the work around my wife’s meetings which was great since she works at home. The installation went smoothly as the shingles portion was done in one day. The end result was a very good looking roof with all the extras that we needed. They did a great job cleaning up after completion so I couldn’t tell we had a new roof installed. The roof looks great and no mess. I would recommend ARHT if you are looking to have your roof replaced.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/21/2022

Javier A.

ARHT Home Solutions thank you for working with our project to replace my roof and replace the gutters and windows it was a great experience hiring them thank you for all that this was possible it is finished I recommend it

Description of Work
Roof install

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/21/2022

02/13/2022

Rene L.

Arht Home Solutions did an amazing job fixing the roofing to my home. I was surprised at how quickly they were able to complete the job. Their workers were very professional and kept us updated when they were working on our roof with any adjustments that may have needed to be done. They exceeded all my expectations and were very clean about the debris from the roof. I highly recommend them for any exterior renovations. I hope to reach out to them in the future for any exterior renovations.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 02/13/2022

01/22/2022

Javier A.

ARHT home solutions provided both an excellent product and professional installing my windows. I am very happy with the outcome and the professionalism of the installers.Widman explained everything thoroughly, absolutely thrilled with his professionalism. Additionally, communication throughout the entire process could not have been better. I would highly recommend them to any homeowner based on the results I experienced

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

01/13/2022

Robert A.

Work was done well, under permit, by skillful, cheerful, professional workmen.

Description of Work
New screened porch on a new stamped concrete slab with new electric outlets, etc.

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39596062

10/22/2021

Elaine H.

We called ARHT Home Solutions ! They came to provide and estimate, showed us options and consulted for us. They were professional and knowledgeable! Once the work started they worked so hard ! They replaced all 3 skylights, installed all our new wood decking and all new chimney flashing. Widman answered all my questions and also help even move some furniture around for me. They installed some really cool technology like intake vents for my attic at the front and back of the house to help the blocked air flow ! Over all they did an amazing job and I can’t be more pleased! We will recommend ARHT to all our Olney,MD neighbors !

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category decks, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, skylights, doors

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39517922

07/07/2021

Paul A.

Working with ARHT Home Solutions in the Damascus Maryland area has been a very pleasant experience. We had our roof damaged due to a storm. My wife and I are no experts when it comes to roofs. Michael from ARHT Home solutions always made time day or night to explain and answer all our questions. ARHT assigned different team members for each step of the way, making it very easy to file a claim through insurance as well as installing our weather wood colored GAF HDZ Architectural Shingles. At the beginning we did not know the differences of the installations and types of shingles there are, by the end we were able to understand the whole process and materials used. I give 10/10 to ARHT home solutions, the team and materials used which were top notch. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, it was a great pleasure to assist you and your family with your Roof Replacement project in Damascus,Maryland. We are thrilled you chose the GAF HDZ Architectural Shingles ! We value your feed back and greatly appreciate the kind words - ARHT

06/10/2021

Niaema B.

ARHT Home Solutions did an outstanding job with my roof replacement. Critical was the scheduling of this project, as the work needed to be completed expeditiously. The work was scheduled within days of my consult. ARHT arrived at my home by 7:30 AM and the work was completed before 10:30 AM. ARHT has exceeded all of my expectations from their professionalism, quality of the building materials, their attention to the smallest details, cleanliness, and their various methods of communication (emails, phone calls and videos) throughout the project. I am very pleased with my new roof!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39364889

03/29/2021

Jermaine L.

ARHT Home Solutions helped us on our roof from beginning to end.we are so pleased with the end result. From customer service to their recommendations it was a smooth process. We will recommend to all our family and friends!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

02/07/2021

Alex Q.

Excellent job in installing windows and bow window at my lovely home. It looks beautiful and we are very happy with the results. Thanks

Description of Work
Windows and bow window

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

12/20/2020

Daniel H.

There are a few things you look for when hiring a contractor: From professionalism and high quality of workmanship, ARHT Home Solutions has it all! 5 things I LOVE about ARHT: 1) Professionalism – top notch in their communication and prompt with all my questions. They will walk you through each step and very thorough with all the information. 2) Flexibility – I had to reschedule a few of the appointments due to family life. ARHT was very courteous and worked with me around my hectic family schedule. 3) High Quality Workmanship – ARHT is exceptional in this area. From the materials to the installation, it was excellent quality of work. Very thorough in their process! 4) Amazing Warranty – If you say you’re a great company, your warranty needs to show for it. I don’t think anyone in the industry can match their 10 year warranty! Couldn’t find one! 5) Excellent Service – When you pay for a service, you expect people to do their job. ARHT didn’t just do their job, they went above and beyond for our family. We had a few old exhaust vents on the roof, they painted all of it black to match the color of our roof. Much appreciated for this! Not many contractors would go above and beyond for their customers. ARHT did! Enough said. Overall, it was a great pleasure working with Michael, the owner of ARHT Home Solutions. I would highly recommend them to do your roof and probably everything else in your home! ;) Would definitely call them again to do more works in the future!

Description of Work
Replace the Roof

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

11/08/2020

Alex Q.

I’m really impressed with Michael Anthony from ARHT Home absolutions, his professionalisms and sincerealism on every step of the roof work process from the beginning to end was amazing. He called me most every day to give an update on the work. This is my first time hiring someone for this large of a project I had so many doubts to do it or not but Michael explained so well and gave the confidence to go head with the roof project. My roof looks so beautiful that I am getting complements from my neighbors every time that I am outside. Our next project are windows/bay window install.. and yes by Michael which actually will be install really soon before Christmas 🎄. ...Thank you Michael and your team. From a happy costumer and homeowner Alex Altamirano

Description of Work
Home sweet home roof

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 39010169

10/08/2020

Keri H.

We used ARHT Home Solutions to replace our roof, skylights, gutters, cap our rake and fascia boards, and to repair and paint damaged drywall in our family room. ARHT far exceeded my expectations in all areas. They are efficient and provide a high-quality product. All staff are well-trained and very professional. Everything was so well-coordinated from the initial consultation to the final clean up. I could not be any happier with the finished product. The owner, Michael Anthony, kept in constant contact throughout the project. He answered any and all questions, and provided photo documentation all along the way. I highly recommend ARHT Home Solutions and will be recommending them to anyone needing home remodeling. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof, skylight replacement, and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/05/2020

Paul C.

The team at ARHT were fantastic. Great workmanship and customer service. No surprises and walked us through the whole process of installing our new roof. Followed up with us afterwards to make sure we were happy and to answer any questions we might have had. Our roof looks amazing. Highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
New Roof installation

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

09/17/2020

Carlysle T.

I was mowing my lawn when the owner of the company, Michael Anthony, saw the state of my roof and reversed his truck and pulled him to my driveway to attend to it immediately. And thank God he did. The roof had been replaced recently so the insurance company didn't want to do all the things they were supposed to have done. He got on the phone with us with the insurance adjuster and pointed out holes that they said they didn't know about previously in spite of having been sent the pictures. Then they tried their best to not do all the stuff that needed to be done in order for the job to be up to code. Additionally, several violations were pointed out by the previous contractor it may have already compromised the roof integrity so, I'm glad we got him. He walked me through what needed to be done and educated me on roofing in general. The work, was done quickly and efficiently and with minimal clutter, and afterwards again, the owner, Michael Anthony, explain everything that he had done, showed us some things that may need to be done, which were optional, and showed us stuff that you didn't have to do but he did it anyway. He also offered to come back if I had any additional questions or complaints. If George Clinton had been here, he would have said " they really tore the roof off the muthasucka!!".

Description of Work
Half of the roof had to be re replaced because trees fell on it.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Review for ARHT Home Solutions  - 15867 CRABBS BRANCH WAY, Derwood, MD - 38883049

09/10/2020

Jennifer W.

Getting a new roof during a pandemic isn’t easy, but Michael kept in touch with us on every step. I didn’t really believe him when he said he could do our (big!) job in one day, but he brought a big crew and they worked non-stop. We are very happy with our beautiful new ARHT roof. (And everything was totally cleaned up when they left!)

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/08/2020