All County Paving LLC

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
05/11/2022

160 Chesapeake Mobile Ct

Hanover, MD 21076

From concept to completion we provide all your asphalt needs. We Provide Spring Specials with 20% off. All county paving provides over 15 years of world class professional paving experience.We handle all aspects of your paving needs,We offer quality work at affordable prices.We are a company big enough to serve you ,and small enough to care.Here at all county paving we are a very competitive company,We can meet or beat most prices.Please call today an let know how we can complete your asphalt needs and exceed your expectations.Have A Licensed Contractor Do Your Work. M.H.I.C.# 105858 Commercial & Residential. Alternate Contact: Becky Nichols...

driveway pavers (573)interior painting (10)concrete driveways (4)hardscaping (2)gutter cleaning (1)

11/01/2021

This company is the worst! After receiving a quote to seal my driveway, they proceeded to not show up for three separate appointments that THEY SCHEDULED--each time, I had to call them to find out that they would not make it to me. While I understand that everyone is busy, this company shows a complete lack of respect because I have to take off work for each appointment. Finally, after the 2nd "no...

Description of Work
Driveway Sealcoating

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

11/10/2020

Wonderful company. Our neglected driveway was BADLY in need of sealcoating, crack repair and we had a chip which we repaired ourselves will cold patch years ago. They came out, repaired all the cracks, patch and offered/gave it a DOUBLE coat for extra added seal. The total charge was $500, but our driveway is larger than your "Angie's List deal size". and we needed a lot of help. Will call again a...

Description of Work
Sealcoating driveway

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

08/27/2020

Excellent workmanship at a reasonable price. I highly recommend All County.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/21/2020

Tried 3 times to get them to come out for an estimate. Each time they did not show up or notify me that they would not be coming. I can understand situations where you might not be able to come, but it is completely unprofessional to not even call to let you know,

Description of Work
Driveway Asphalt

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

06/26/2020

No heads up call and no show for scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
driveway seal-coating

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

02/19/2020

They did a nice job, they were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They sealed the driveway and fixed the cracks.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

10/09/2019

requested a quote close to 2 weeks ago and never heard from them

Description of Work
driveway repair and sealcoat

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

I’m so sorry but we never got a request from you I’m going to contact Angie’s list because this is not accurate. We do not deserve a F and we didn’t even get a request from you

08/12/2019

All County Paving did a terrific job!

Description of Work
Re-sealing of driveway

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

07/12/2019

Not to good, they came out gave us an estimate, told us they would call us when they are in the area so they can do the job. We were told they would give us a one day notice, we said fine. BUT FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS, WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING

Description of Work
seal my asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

10/18/2018

Very quick response to quote request and great communication. Becky was nice to work with. We had a lot of cracks in the driveway and they sealed everything up before they did the sealcoating. They were thorough in cleaning off the driveway and edging before they started. Looks much better then my neighbor's driveway who had it done a few days prior by a different company. Only complaint was they ...

Description of Work
Driveway Sealcoating

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

Asphalt Repairs, Aprons, Patches, Striping & Oil Based Seal Coats. Waterbase seal coats,new asphalt installs,resurfacing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check