All County Paving LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

From concept to completion we provide all your asphalt needs. We Provide Spring Specials with 20% off. All county paving provides over 15 years of world class professional paving experience.We handle all aspects of your paving needs,We offer quality work at affordable prices.We are a company big

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

driveway pavers (573)interior painting (10)concrete driveways (4)hardscaping (2)gutter cleaning (1)

11/01/2021

Jason M.

This company is the worst! After receiving a quote to seal my driveway, they proceeded to not show up for three separate appointments that THEY SCHEDULED--each time, I had to call them to find out that they would not make it to me. While I understand that everyone is busy, this company shows a complete lack of respect because I have to take off work for each appointment. Finally, after the 2nd "no show," I called and spoke to Becky, who assured me that someone would be at my home between 7 am, and 8 am Monday. As of 10 am Monday, still, no word, and I finally called and canceled everything. I rarely write negative reviews, but this company is the WORST!

Description of Work
Driveway Sealcoating

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

11/10/2020

Alison B.

Wonderful company. Our neglected driveway was BADLY in need of sealcoating, crack repair and we had a chip which we repaired ourselves will cold patch years ago. They came out, repaired all the cracks, patch and offered/gave it a DOUBLE coat for extra added seal. The total charge was $500, but our driveway is larger than your "Angie's List deal size". and we needed a lot of help. Will call again and recommend to all. COVID-19 compliant as well in case you care...

Description of Work
Sealcoating driveway

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

08/27/2020

Tim F.

Excellent workmanship at a reasonable price. I highly recommend All County.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/21/2020

Sally M.

Tried 3 times to get them to come out for an estimate. Each time they did not show up or notify me that they would not be coming. I can understand situations where you might not be able to come, but it is completely unprofessional to not even call to let you know,

Description of Work
Driveway Asphalt

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

06/26/2020

Ronald B.

No heads up call and no show for scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
driveway seal-coating

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

02/19/2020

Michael Y.

They did a nice job, they were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They sealed the driveway and fixed the cracks.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

10/09/2019

Jules K.

requested a quote close to 2 weeks ago and never heard from them

Description of Work
driveway repair and sealcoat

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

I’m so sorry but we never got a request from you I’m going to contact Angie’s list because this is not accurate. We do not deserve a F and we didn’t even get a request from you

08/12/2019

Laura G.

All County Paving did a terrific job!

Description of Work
Re-sealing of driveway

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

07/12/2019

Ed W.

Not to good, they came out gave us an estimate, told us they would call us when they are in the area so they can do the job. We were told they would give us a one day notice, we said fine. BUT FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS, WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING

Description of Work
seal my asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

10/18/2018

Esther E.

Very quick response to quote request and great communication. Becky was nice to work with. We had a lot of cracks in the driveway and they sealed everything up before they did the sealcoating. They were thorough in cleaning off the driveway and edging before they started. Looks much better then my neighbor's driveway who had it done a few days prior by a different company. Only complaint was they said they would be there sometime after 10am and didn't arrive until 5pm. We didn't get an update until 3pm so we were stuck waiting around all day.

Description of Work
Driveway Sealcoating

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

10/03/2018

Eric C.

It went well. They couldn't seal our driveway under the Angie's List deal that we had because something about our driveway was different, but they sealed it using a different sealant. Although, it cost more in the end. The sealant worked well for a couple of years.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Work Completed On 09/03/2016

09/20/2018

Nina S.

Very responsive to messages on Angie's List- for booking visit, and questions after. They gave update that they were going to be on the later side, but still arrived within appointment window. Very pleasant to work with. Driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

09/19/2018

DAVID P.

It went great! This is the second time I hired them to do my driveway, and it went great just like the first time. They told me everything they were going to do, and they were very polite and had a great attitude. It did not take long and I had told my neighbors about, all county paving and 4 other neighbors did their driveway all at the same time as mine.

Description of Work
Re-surface the driveway

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

Review for All County Paving LLC - 160 Chesapeake Mobile Ct, Hanover, MD - 37409814

08/07/2018

Paul M.

All County did a great job. I had a competitive bid from them within 2 hours of my request. They were proactive when weather caused multiple project delays. they arrived when they said, completed the work within their estimate and the driveway looks great. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Sealed a 4500 sq ft driveway

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

08/06/2018

John T.

Finally even though I paid the work was never completed. No one should ever use this company until they get their act together.

Description of Work
I paid for $100 driveway resurfacing last year and was rescheduled 10 times and never was made a priority. The service team is atrocious and does not follow up or help.

07/09/2018

RIken S.

Great job overall! We purchased a deal through Angie's List for asphalt driveway resealing. The original deal was for $140, which covered 1000 sq ft. All County Paving contacted me within a few hours to schedule service. They had an opening within the coming week and accommodated a time that worked with our schedule. Upon arrival, the crew inspected my driveway and noted a few cracks that needed to be repaired (we had anticipated this in advance). The cost for filling the cracks was an additional $80, which we thought was reasonable. The crew also identified a few areas on the driveway that may require attention in the future and recommended holding off on repairs. As described, the crew trimmed grass near the driveway and cleaned the surface prior to applying the sealant. The entire job was completed within a couple hours. They left the area cleaned and roped off the driveway to prevent driving/walking. Very happy over all. Great service!

Description of Work
Driveway Asphalt Sealing

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

07/05/2018

Ronald F.

Cut out, repacked, and then redid the top portion of my driveway with asphalt. Provided estimate with no hassles and showed up on time and quickly did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced top portion of driveway

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/26/2018

Carly J.

I was very excited to have All County Paving come out to our house to have them give us a quote to get our driveway paved due to the wonderful reviews they had on Angie’s List. They were scheduled to come out to my house on a Saturday during the allotted hour time frame. Midway through that time they called to let me know their estimator was still at an appointment and would be unable to make it to my estimate. They rescheduled for the following Tuesday at the same time. Again, I took off work to meet the contractor. This time the appointment was completely missed, with no notification. I called their office when again I was notified the estimator would not be able to make my appointment due to scheduling conflicts. The woman I spoke to said she would reach out to the estimator to see if he could still make it to my home on the scheduled date and she would call me back. I never received a call from her. While I understand things happen, this Company was very unprofessional in how they handled the situation. I took off work on two occasions so I could meet an All County estimator and both times I was stood up. I would absolutely not recommend this Company, unless you plan on missing several days of work just so THEY can get YOUR business.

Description of Work
Driveway Asphalt

06/16/2018

Kevin C.

Great customer service and quality product. The All County Team was professional and easy to work with. I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Driveway Seal

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

06/14/2018

Lance N.

What can I say about All County Pacing, LLC?........hmmmm, let's see.....how about: professional, courteous, fast, on-time, great value, superior service, and all around fantastic. I actually do not write reviews very often, but felt compelled to submit this one in response to the great customer service and product I received. They finished the job just a few hours ago, and I have already recommended to several of my neighbors. I will most certainly be calling them when I'm in need of the next sealcoating....or if I happen to be in need of any other product or service they offer. These guys are great!!

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway Crack Repair and Sealcoat

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

06/06/2018

Jessica S.

Professional, competent and punctual

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/04/2018

Lisa C.

We had several estimates to patch a sunken area of our driveway by the garage door and Becky had the best solution. She recommended extended the patch across the driveway so it was all even and consistent and putting a seal on the rest of the driveway so it was all one color. We were putting the house on the market so the seal had a great curbside appeal. All County Paving was also very accommodating getting us on their schedule with short notice as we were preparing to put our house on the market. They did a fantastic job and we would highly recommend them. Many Thanks!

Description of Work
Patch driveway and sealed

Work Completed On 05/01/2018