When was the last time you cleaned out your spice rack or linen closet? Our list of 12 things to get rid of in just one hour helps you toss what is old, expired, or no longer needed. Decluttering is faster and easier than you might think.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Ellicott City, MD
There are 38 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Ellicott City
- JW Home ImprovementAll of the work was done to our satisfaction, on time, and actually for less than quoted. The workers were very friendly and respectful of our time and our home. We would definitely hire JW again and recommend to others.
- Klutter BusterzExcellent++++ I am so impressed with the work, work ethic, organizational & storage skills, cost, timeliness, efficiency and endurance that put forth by Ms. Buell-Size. She walked into boxed-up, unorganized MESS that I was physically unable to deal with. Over the course of several weeks (3+), Ms. Buell-Size arrived every day (except Sunday, save for the last week) promptly at 11 a.m. and left usually at 4 p.m., never once taking a break. She worked tirelessly, around my schedule and limitations, continuing to unpack, organize, clean, sort/discard, donate, etc. until everything was completed to the satisfaction of my leasing office and Health Inspector, who were absolutely astonished with the effort and progress that was made! It was Ms. Buell-Size's efforts that kept me from losing my apartment that I have lived in for 8 years. She went above and beyond working 6 days a week to meet my deadlines and would not stop until it met with everyone's satisfaction. No task was too big or too little for her and she was tactful and diplomatic with her approach. Letting go of things that have sentimental value is never easy and her approach was gentle, but assertive and pragmatic. She spent over 90 hrs. working on a mess that couldn't be undertaken in 8 yrs. She most certainly undercharged me, but never said a word about it. Not to worry, however, I am making up for that. There are not enough words to express my praises for all she did. She gave me a home again and salvaged my dignity in the process. Everyone involved was amazed at the difference, officials and family alike. I listened to her suggestions, acted upon them and am glad I did! Ms.Buell-Size has my utmost respect, praise and sincere thanks for her superior job well done!! read less
- Orly Moving Systems IncVery professional; wrapped up wires, valuables etc. and took great care of everything!! simply the best!!
- Closet AmericaCloset America helped us turn our master bedroom walk in closet from an empty room of chaos into a place with shelves & clothing racks that really make organization possible. We have a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc & this closet system is exactly what we needed! Ken was the salesman that came out to our home, he was friendly, personable, and very professional. He was willing to work toward our budget & did not pressure us or make us feel rushed to make a decision at all. The installation was done all in one day & it looks beautiful. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a simple, hands off experience that ends with an amazing result. I will definitely be using Closet America again in any future home that I have! read less
- Two Marines MovingTwo Marines Moving and Storage is phenomenal. Their organization, staff, and crew are exceptional. You can sense the pride, integrity, and honor from first contact. Guy (the coordinator assigned to work with us) explained everything thoroughly from the start. There were no unpleasant surprises. The guidance and near daily contact during the 5 days up to the move were very helpful in ensuring everything was ready. Your prices are reasonable and your crew is efficient and quick?.They do not waste time. This is the 2nd time we have used their services and our friend also has used Two Marine Movering. They were EARLY on all three occassions and didn't start the clock until the supervisor had looked at what had to be done and we signed all the paperwork. We used them to pack a pod for shipment to Florida from Maryland. The shipment arrived and there was NO DAMAGE. They also did a complicated house move for us and our friend involving moving items between homes and storage units. Again, there was NO DAMAGE. They gave us a 150% and we give them an A+. None of us will be using any other moving company read less
- Wickedly OrganizedThis was my first time hiring an organizer and Wickedly Organized did not disappoint. I would clean, then cook or get dressed and everything would be chaotic all over again. Great questions were asked in each room and more frequently used items are in arms reach. My kitchen ,pantry ,bed and bath items are well placed and provide an opportunity to dress and cook in half the time. The work was completely professionally and the process was not invasive; I hardly knew she was here. Excellent service with game changing results, I am very pleased with the results read less
- Poppy ProductionExcellent! A whole day was spent organizing and cleaning my garage. The tips were incredibly useful and I still use them today!
- Wickedly OrganizedBrenda was a huge help to me in completing this house project that’s been on my to do list for a long time. Having her help to quickly organize and clean out my laundry room was invaluable. Also, it was a huge help that she was able to take care of donations and trash.
- Closet AmericaFrom the initial (design) meeting with Christine to the final installation performed by John and Evan, the process went very smoothly. Christine was professional, prompt and courteous. Both closets were measured in detail and she was able to show an online design before leaving us price quotes. Made good suggestions and was honest if certain ideas would/would not work. There was no sales pressure whatsoever. While we were making our decision, Christine promptly responded to several questions we had (during our comparison with another company we contacted), again no pressure. Once we made our decision, scheduling was easy (Michael/Latesha) and they worked within our timeline. We were contacted the night before to confirm arrival time. During installation, John and Evan contacted us to let us know they were on their way (so we could secure our pets) and promptly arrived when then said they would. They laid out all materials on a covered surface to protect our new flooring and completed both closets within 3 hours. Once complete, everything was explained in detail and they moved some shelving/rods around to accommodate our preferences. They were courteous and professional and the work area was thoroughly cleaned before they left. Our primary reason for selecting ClosetAmerica is because they are not a franchise and because of the warranty offered on their products and services. Would definitely consider them for future organization systems. They do more than just closets read less
- Closet AmericaNo problems whatsoever. It is exactly what I had hoped for. Maybe even more. Sales and installation personnel were the best!
Professional Organizers in Ellicott City
- Business Description:1979, Closet Stretchers has proudly served clients across Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Our longevity and success is due to our range of unique storage solutions, the uncompromising Closet Stretcher’s dedication to quality and our highly competitive prices. We can provide innovative, unique and effective design and storage solutions including - Reach-in and Walk-in closets, Garages, Home office, Laundry rooms, Pantry room, Entertainment areas and media centers, Wall system .. read lessRecent Review:They came in on-time every time. The workers were good and accommodation. They gave me a really good deal.Susana M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Servicing all of DC, Maryland, and Virginia. O.C.D. , LLC(Organize Contain Declutter) specializes in helping families and companies to put things together through organizing spaces. We have over 15 years experience in logistics and space planning which helps us to offer our clients one of a kind service. We have the ability to meet your needs through customized organizational systems, closets and other forms of storage. Because we want to help clients to rid themse.. read lessRecent Review:The OCD Team is the best!!! Candace and her team cleaned my garage and made it look new. They also did some organization inside my home. She and her team also have great ideas and performed great results. I will certainly be a return customer and recommend to others. I plan to use them over and over again!! Great company read lessAndrea F.
- Business Description:In 1987, Chesapeake Closets was launched with a vision of creating a new kind of storage-and-organization company. We are proud to say that Chesapeake Closets is locally owned and operated and are a family business. Please call our local office today to schedule your free estimate: 410-823-734 read lessRecent Review:I would like to thank the Chesapeake Closets team for the phenomenal work and process that we went through for our gorgeous master closet and alcove!!! It has been a pleasure! From the very start, they were so accommodating, knowledgeable and diligent. I must have gone back and forth with design changes for months and they were so patient. Everyone i dealt with was so helpful, tolerant and insightful with our needs. Chad and his helper, the installers were pleasant, experienced and amenable. They did an outstanding job on the install. THANK YOU!! I love it in there read lessElise M.
- Business Description:Aim 4 Order, voted Baltimore's Best Organizing Expert in 2006, offers hope for the overwhelmed, untidy and organizationally-challenged. We know how to get you organized and keep you organized. After just one visit, you'll experience measurable results and a welcome sense of relief. Call 410-484-8328 for a free, no-obligation phone assessment or visit www.aim4order.com to find out more read lessRecent Review:You will be thrilled with the results when you work with Cindy from Aim 4 Order, and your collaboration doesn’t end once your project is over. I worked with Cindy to organize my basement and what an incredible job she did! She helped me get rid of years of files (stored for far too long!), part with many books and childhood items I had long outgrown, and sort through other random items that somehow ended up in my basement. At the end of our time together, I had many bags of recycling, piles for shredding and more than 10 bags of items to donate, which Cindy hauled away and donated on my behalf (sending me the receipt). Cindy is not only a hard and fast worker, she’s thoughtful and gently nudges you while allowing you to make the decision on what to keep or toss, which I appreciated. We accomplished so much in our time together. She is also great about keeping in touch after your project is over—sending fantastic, informative and motivating newsletters, answering any questions I may have, and encouraging me along the way to keep going on my various projects. I highly recommend Cindy for any of your organizing needs read lessAlisha H.
- Business Description:BALTIMORE's #1 RATED JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE. Always a FREE onsite estimate with a team of trained and certified specialist. Full-service junk removal and debris hauling company serving Baltimore City/County, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. Locally owned and operated by a courtesy team of dedicated removal professionals. We offer Free Estimates, same day or next day appointments, and we will beat any competitors written offer. We take almost EVERYTHING: - Mattress/Box Spring - Garage and Basem.. read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with all aspects. The young gentlemen were very polite. I will not hesitate to use them again.Carolyn L.
- Business Description:Our philosophy is simple, we just want to help. It’s apparent in everything we do, from how we treat our employees, to how we give back to the community, and how we do whatever it takes to make our customers' lives easier. Our goal is to understand what matters most to each customer, and address those needs. As we see it, moving usually equates to stress. And we’re changing that with every move we make. No matter where your next move takes you, we want this transition to be worry free read lessRecent Review:I moved from 1 house to another and everything went extremely well. The representative contacted within an hour of submitting a quote request on-line. The process for receiving a quote was impressive, using an app to video and narrate an inventory of everything that needed to be moved. A very detailed quote was emailed within a day with pictures of everything I included in the video. The movers arrived at the beginning of the time window and from there it was very stress free. The movers worked tirelessly, and took great detail to wrap and protect all furniture. After unpacking most all of the fragile items, everything was intact with nothing broken. I have recommended JK Moving to several friends and family and would definitely use them again read lessThomas M.
- Business Description:Unlike typical interior design companies, we have our own furniture factories located in Los Angeles and Bali. In addition to our in-house woodworking shops, allowing us to take customization to a whole new level. Our full-service capabilities — including CAD and 3-D space planning, color schedules, custom design and fabrication of furniture, contract grade furniture, cabinets and built-ins — mean we can turn any vision into reality read lessRecent Review:Chris Zoltan is the real deal. He is immensely talented and knows what he is doing. I was very nervous throughout the process. The final product by Zoltan Design was striking and distinctive. There were some glitches. For example, the dining chair heights are a bit too low for the dining table. But, overall, I love my living room and dining room space. If you are looking for inexpensive design, this is not the firm for you. Be ready to spend top dollar. If you are looking for quality, vision, and distinctiveness, than you will be satisfied with Zoltan Design read lessDarlene G.
- Business Description:A problem is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as "a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome". MRDC Solutions was created to provide SOLUTIONS to all of the daily PROBLEMS that arise with homeownership. In addition to this, I created this company to address a very specific issue, lack of trust in contractors. The same story time and time again of people either not showing up, not delivering when they promised to deliver or not performing a.. read lessRecent Review:We hired Mario because of a previous professional relationship from a networking group. It has been roughly one year since he completed the work. About six months ago our accountant asked for specific paperwork. We tried for months to contact Mario to get the paperwork to no avail. Then, just recently, one of the cabinets Mario installed broke because it is such a poor quality shelf. We have tried to contact him again and he NEVER returns calls. The moral of the story - don't be a customer with needs after you have paid in full. He just simply ignores you. I would NEVER treat a customer like he has treated us. Horribly immature behavior for a so-called professional read lessRon D.
- Business Description:I specialize in decorating residential homes and businesses. I work very hard to create a look that reflects my client's personality and lifestyle. I make sure that the job is completed from beginning to end and that my clients are happy with the care and expertise they receive. I offer a wide range of services, including paint and fabric selection, furniture placement, lighting accessory design and home staging for expediting the sale of your home. I will work with you to determine what .. read lessRecent Review:Pam is not only very talented and meeting the needs of her customers, but she is a woman of honesty and integrity. I have enjoyed my home and loved it for years after Pam worked with us in 2017. Moreover, when it came time to sell our home, our house was the first to sell on a street with 6 homes for sale. It was so enjoyable to live in a home you love. We enjoyed every moment and Pam had ideas we would have never thought of. She also was able to work within our budget without any pressure. I would hire Pam for our next home in a heartbeat read lessIsha J.
- Business Description:The goal of Wickedly Organized is to help you declutter, purge, and organize your home or office in a non-judgmental, pressure-free environment. If you feel overwhelmed with the clutter filling up your home and don't know where to begin -- I can help! I will help you stay focused so your goal can be accomplished as quickly, efficiently, and effectively as possible. The end result will be a clutter-free home with systems in place that work for you and your family read lessRecent Review:This was my first time hiring an organizer and Wickedly Organized did not disappoint. I would clean, then cook or get dressed and everything would be chaotic all over again. Great questions were asked in each room and more frequently used items are in arms reach. My kitchen ,pantry ,bed and bath items are well placed and provide an opportunity to dress and cook in half the time. The work was completely professionally and the process was not invasive; I hardly knew she was here. Excellent service with game changing results, I am very pleased with the results read lessRegina C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
If you live in a hurricane-prone area, you know that you need to be prepared for the worst to happen at any moment. If and when it does, this article provides advice to get your home repaired as quickly and smartly as possible.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- West Friendship
- Gwynn Oak
home & garage professional organizers in Ellicott City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above & Beyond Cleaning Service LLC403 Wyn Mar Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home & Leisure89 Central Ave W
- Adam Martin @ Accomplishment Coaching502 Hunters Run Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- Address Our Mess2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AIM 4 ORDER3405 MIDFIELD RD
- All That P.O. Box 322
- All Your Needs In One4619 Luerssen Ave
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Alz Pals Music and Art Traveling Heart Show13995 Triadelphia Mill Road
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American House Cleaning & Organizational Services5400 James Madison Hwy
The Plains, Virginia
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- AnyAssembly2707 N Rolling Rd Ste 109
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Avet Organizing LLC107 Steffey Dr.
- Above & Beyond Cleaning Service LLC
- B at your service concierge llcPO Box 110
- Baltimore Licensed Movers2036 Lord Baltimore Dr Ste R
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Bella Home ReDesign1835 LITTLESTOWN PIKE
- Belle's Hauling & Moving LLCP.O box 11611
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- Bin There Dump That of Greater Baltimore10108 Tipperary Rd
- Bishops Home Improvements
- BlackStone Kitchen & Bath2480 MD-97
- BOLT Marketing & Social Media7817 Tilghman St
- Bray's Hauling9317 Fitzharding Ln
Owings Mills, Maryland
- B at your service concierge llc
- California Closets of Baltimore910 Bestgate Rd Unit B
- CarterWorx LLC9915 Snowden Rd
- Celebrity Cleaning and Organizing Services P.O. Box 1138
- Changing Keys by Susan40 Murray Ave
- Charm City Assistant26 E Wheeling Street
- Charm City Remodeling278 Beckworth Ct
Severna park, Maryland
- Cheryl's Cleaning2917 Bauernwood Ave
- CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS1511-C SERPENTINE RD
- CLEAN SOLUTIONS4321 SHELDON AVE
- Closet America1775 Brightseat Road Suite B
- Closet Stretchers12201 Nebel St
- Closets By Design - Washington DC Metro6962 Wellington Rd
- Community Cup USA 2015207 W Saratoga Street
- Completely Organized4670 Stallion Ct.
Ellicott City, Maryland
- CornerStone Closets and More LLC10021 Emily Fox Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Crystal Maids10837 LANHAM SEVERN RD
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Curiosity Consignment9870 Main St
- California Closets of Baltimore
- Eagle East Cleaning LLC5 Byers Ct
- Eco City Junk8636 Dakota Dr
- Eco-Box it, LLC331 Regester Ave
- Egordonsconstruction528 gwynnwest rd
- El Caporal9635 Barrel House Rd
- Energizing Spaces3120 Argent Path
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Ez Organizing Solutions 2628 Luiss Deane Dr
- Eagle East Cleaning LLC
- Finney Contracting, LLC607 S Camp Meade Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Floorguard of Delaware/Pennsylvania1265 Old Cooches Bridge Rd
- Fresh Space Annapolis69 Franklin St
- Fresh Start Organizing3858 Limekiln Rd
- Friends Cleaning Service Inc.11433 Pulaski Hwy
White Marsh, Maryland
- Furniture Assembly Experts Co50 Pena St
Carrizo Springs, Texas
- Finney Contracting, LLC
- Garage Design Solutions47 Grand Port Rd
- GarageTek of Greater Washington (VA / DC / MD)409 E Gude Dr
- Gene Barnett Home and Life Organization5526 Willys Ave
- Gentry Concierge1900 E. Northern Pkway 208
- Get a Room Interiors3130 Seneca Chief Trail
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Go to Girl Organizing Solutions704 S. Potomac St.
- Green Lime Cleaning Co17 Wytchwood Ct
- Greenearth Landscaping8110 Wooded Glen Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Garage Design Solutions
- Hampden Moving and Storage Inc1304 Continental Dr Ste. B
- HANAN & LERNER FINE WOODWORKING9123 Hampton Overlook
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Handy Ma'ams11005 Hidden Fox Court
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Harbor Kitchen Design6012 Harford Rd
- HARMONie Organizing24 Ridge Rd
- Helpful Hands Services2022 Howard Chapel Turn
- Home & Life Curator5710 Rusk Ave
- Home Always Clean12503 Ardennes Ave
- Home Concierge of BaltimorePO Box 476
- Home Methods841 E Fort Ave. #153
- Homeland Lock And Safe Services457 Wilson Ct
- Hampden Moving and Storage Inc
- I Love Cleaning Inc10125 Colesville rd #182
Silver Spring, Maryland
- IClean Cleaning Services9237 Bellbeck Rd
Parkville Md, Maryland
- In Order for Life, LLC3501 Dayhoff Dr
Union Bridge, Maryland
- Info With Neyarose4910 red creek dr
- Inspired Concepts2111 Country Fair Lane
- I Love Cleaning Inc
- JDD Services1229 Hesse ave
- JK Moving Services44112 Mercure Circle
- JK Moving Services7561 Lindbergh Dr
- John Hopkins Outpatient Center601 N Caroline St
- Junk King Baltimore1550 Caton Center Drive Suite E - Rear
- Just Cabinets Furniture & More595B Ordnance Rd.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- JW Home Improvement849 Quince Orchard Blvd Ste A
- JDD Services
- Maid for You7781 Poplar Grove Road
- Maid for You