Wickedly Organized

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

The goal of Wickedly Organized is to help you declutter, purge, and organize your home or office in a non-judgmental, pressure-free environment. If you feel overwhelmed with the clutter filling up your home and don't know where to begin -- I can help! I will help you stay focused so your goal can be accomplished as quickly, efficiently, and effectively as possible. The end result will be a clutter-free home with systems in place that work for you and your family....

SP's Cleaning Services

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017! Leave the mess to us as we have been servicing the Baltimore and Howard County areas for 10 years. Give us a call to book your appointment today. (240) 604-2988

W-cleaning services INC

W-cleaning services Inc, we are a small but serious company with insurance and license to work. with more than 5 years of experience in the cleaning industry, Call us for a free estimate. your server will be happy to assist you Wendy De la Cruz. 240-988-0057

Premus Home Cleaning

02/29/2020

This was my first time hiring an organizer and Wickedly Organized did not disappoint. I would clean, then cook or get dressed and everything would be chaotic all over again. Great questions were asked in each room and more frequently used items are in arms reach. My kitchen ,pantry ,bed and bath items are well placed and provide an opportunity to dress and cook in half the time. The work was compl...

Description of Work
Full Home Organization

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for the very positive review. I really enjoyed the projects at your house and was very happy you trusted me to help you get Wickedly Organized. I'm really glad you are pleased with your "game changing results" -- that is my goal! Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Should you ever need a little more help, you know how to reach me!

01/25/2020

Brenda was a huge help to me in completing this house project that’s been on my to do list for a long time. Having her help to quickly organize and clean out my laundry room was invaluable. Also, it was a huge help that she was able to take care of donations and trash.

Description of Work
Brenda helped me organize, clean and make my laundry/storage room more functional.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it! I had fun working with you to get your laundry room organized (in less time than I estimated). We were a great team, and you were quick to make decisions, which helped speed up the process. If you are ever in need of a little more organizing, I'd be happy to return!

11/08/2019

It went really well. After organizing, Brenda takes everything away and either donates, recycles/Freecycles or hauls to the dump so it’s totally gone! She is professional, responsive and reliable. Great service.

Description of Work
Help with weeding out and organizing

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to review my services. I'm very happy you were pleased! I enjoyed working with you and when you're ready for more purging, you know how to reach me! I'd be happy to return!

09/18/2019

As always, I feel utterly relieved after a session with Brenda. I was away for a while and the house became very disorganized and cluttered in my absence. Brenda gave me back my basement. She even mailed me back a gift card I accidentally tossed in the ‘trash’ pile, along with a lovely note. I will be hiring Brenda for all my future organizing needs and would recommend her to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Organizing the basement

Category home & garage organization

It was, once again, great to work with you, [Member Name Removed] (and to meet the newest, and very adorable, member of your family)! I was very happy to help you get your basement back to order after your long trip and I'm glad you feel relief. Thank you for taking the time to write this very positive review -- I truly appreciate it!

09/05/2019

Brenda was excellent in helping me organize! She was prompt, energetic, motivating, and strategic. We got a lot done. I’m very happy with her services! She exceeded my expectations and I’ve already recommended her to a neighbor.

Description of Work
Half day of organizing

Category home & garage organization

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I very much enjoyed working with you. I was impressed you had already started before I arrived and you worked nonstop with me to get the project done! Your energy matched mine. We made a great team and I look forward any future organizing projects you might have!

Professional home and office organizing consultant - anything from paperwork, clothing, closets, pantries, garages, basements, attics to pictures.