Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Easton, MD
There are 33 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Easton
- JD Michael Construction IncFrom the start, Joe was quick to contact me back. He explained everything in detail. The price was unbeatable. He was so accommodating and got it done in the time he said. I can’t wait to use him again!
- AES Builder & Home ImprovementsIn mid-December 2012, I decided to do a complete renovation of the first floor of my home. I called two contractors and asked them to come out and give me estimates but I never heard back from them. I heard an advertisement on 95.1 Shine FM Radio in Baltimore for AES Builders and decided to give them a call. I called the office at 11:00 AM and spoke to Phil. I briefly explained what I wanted to have done and asked for an estimate to see if my ideas were within my budget. Phil told me he could have someone out to talk to me that very same afternoon which totally surprised me. Promptly at 1 PM, Mr. David Hill arrived at my door with samples for me to look at and choose from so he could get an idea of the price range of my project. I was impressed with Mr. Hill and his professionalism and I was also pleased to find out he is a Christian. He got back to me almost immediately with an estimate. I told him the price was above my budget and we discussed possible changes and suggestions that would bring me closer to my budget. Actually very few changes were made and I still got the quality products I originally wanted closer to my budgeted amount. I just had a very good feeling about this company and decided to go with them for the renovation without looking further for a contractor and I am very glad I did. I signed a contract with AES Builders on December 21, 2012, with an estimated start date of March 20, 2013, for my project. I went with Mr. Hill to the tile and granite stores in early January and also went over the details of the kitchen design he had provided to me so I could make intelligent decisions about counter tops, tile, grout, cabinetry, lighting and so many other things. There was never any pressure to make decisions and when I changed my mind, my new requests were accepted graciously. I am very pleased with all the businesses AES uses for their materials. In early February I had a call from the company's president, Mr. Munson. He just wanted to touch base with me and find out if I was ok with all the plans up to that time. It is very impressive to receive a call from the company president who is truly interested in making his customers happy. Mr. Munson also indicated the project might start earlier than March 20th which made me very happy. I was soon notified that the project would begin on February 11, 2013, and I met the foreman for the job, Brian, when Mr. Hill brought him out to meet me and for Brian to review the job several days before the start date. The project is currently in its fifth week which is almost to the halfway point and I could not be more pleased with the progress of the job and the professionalism of Brian and his workers Robbie and Bobbie. These three gentlemen are totally focused on attention to detail and making everything they do absolutely perfect. They are highly skilled and are far exceeding my expectations on all aspects of the project. They completed the demolition of gutting 6 rooms on the ground floor in just two days, cleaned everything up and started the renovation on the third day. Each day when they leave, they clean up the work area, remove all trash or old materials and everything is put away and readied for the start of work the following day. They are busy working from the time they arrive until they leave each evening seldom even taking a break. I could not be more pleased and would highly recommend AES Builders to anyone looking for quality workmanship, professionalism and skill in the workers on the job site and top quality attention to detail in all aspects of the projects. There is not one negative comment I would make about this company and its workers and on a scale of 1-10, I would give them a rating of at least 25! The decision to go with AES Builders is truly the right decision and I feel I am very blessed to have them taking care of my renovation project read less
- Homecraft IncThis was the second time I used Homecraft Inc. and requested Peter the installer from my first job they did. Peter was excellent and did quality work. Would highly recommend Homecraft Inc. I will also use them for future renovations. John Phillips
- AROCON Eastern ShoreEXCELLENT! Levi was very thorough and professional. They arrived on time and left no mess. I highly recommend them.
- Eastern Shore Window & DoorWe were contacted immediately by Eastern Shore Window and Door. Their rep scheduled an appointment and arrived on the day and time promised. You have no idea how rare that can be here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We were very impressed. He left us with an invoice explaining the work to be done and the cost. Was knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The price seemed reasonable. We did discover that it was possible to replace just the glass without installing an entire new window, so that is what we did. But I would absolutely call them again if we have a window or door issue read less
- Something ConstructiveEverything ran in a professional manner Both buildings were completed in a timely manner Changes to the plans were addressed with ease Communication was good Finished product looks great
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncExcellent!! Larry Comer was a real pleasure to work with...his company's work is impeccable! Our fence is beautiful and the divided area in garage is just perfect. So professionally completed!
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncMy Business Landmark Insurance in Princess Anne has used Comer Construction for years. We did a remodel to the front of our building they cut front roof off and added the addition. We had to shut our front door for only a 5 business days during this for safety. The job was completed on their part in 2 weeks. I have the time stamp pictures to prove it. They understand how to run a Crew and get the job done in a timely manor. If you have a business that you need work done in a timely manor, this is essential to get the job done and the door reopened if you have to close it. I recently had them re do our board room table with cherry laminate. They picked up the table at 9am returned it completed by 4:30pm. Personally we have used them for years to. My Parents house on a remodeled room, they elevated a ground level room two foot higher after super storm sandy. My Sister just had a Bathroom redone in her 100 year old house not easy but they did it. They have done all of the flooring tile and hardwood in my house, as well as redoing the kitchen they even installed my appliances for me when they installed my counters tops. I also refer them to my business client because I know they will take care of my clients. Again they know how to run a crew. It is a very well managed business team read less
- Homecraft IncHomecraft did a great job. We are very pleased. The door looks great and is of good quality. The installer had to replace the frame around the door as well. He did a very neat job of caulking around the frame. He arrived on time, and was very polite and professional. I would definitely hire them again read less
- BasementRemodeling.comI met with Pavel for the estimate and right away I could tell he was very professional. One of the first things he did was hand me a packet that included all the information one looks for when dealing with a contractor which included tips on finding the right contractor, a copy of his contractor license, plumbing license, his electrician license number, his business insurance information and references of previous clients. He was the only one to do this out of about 5 or 6 contractors. After handing me the packet, he did the estimate and instantly gave me his price and let me ask any questions i had. After reviewing all of the estimates we had received, we realized that Pavel's estimate came in well below the others and after checking out all of his information and references we decided to go with him. We called him up and set up a date a few weeks away and he actually was able to start sooner then the start date. He showed up on time the first day and continued that through out. Also on the first day he laid out the schedule of what he was doing on what day and stuck to that the whole way. He did most of the work himself except for the drywall and carpeting which he had sub contracted out. They where also very professional and did an excellent job. Any questions I had where answered quickly and he worked with us on how we wanted the basement and laundry room to look and also where we wanted outlets, cable outlets and lights. He finished a few days before his finish date which in all was under 2 weeks and I still cannot get over how great the basement and laundry room look. So if your looking for a professional and trusting contractor (which are hard to come by) you will find it in Pavel and I would not have a problem referring him to friends or family and also using his services again. Also he installed wood step down from our second floor deck to the ground. Again the work was done quickly and the steps look great. He matched the existing style and look of the existing deck and it looks like the where always there read less
Door Installers in Easton
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Doors, and Windows! Homecraft®, Inc. has been making Tri-State homes more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient since 1981. We are a family owned business and take great pride in providing Tri-State home improvement services to our neighbors in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania. If you’re looking for a replacement window, roofing or siding contractor in the Wilmington Delaware or Eastern Pennsylvania areas, we’re here for you. Because we .. read lessRecent Review:Mike was helpful in providing a good selection to choose from and the installed door looks great! Nice attention to detail by Dan and his helper during installation.David P.
- Business Description:We sell and install vinyl replacement windows, entry doors, storm doors, storm windows, and vinyl siding. We are based in Salisbury, MD and serve most of the Delmarva Peninsula. Our sub-contractors are licensed and insured read lessRecent Review:Joe Bay, Design Consultant and Amanda Kern, Marketing Director are absolutely 100% AWESOME! I had my windows replaced in 2016, now my roof. Window World of Delmarva will be my only phone call for anything else I need read lessGeorge B.
- Business Description:We are your "Window & Door Professionals!" we sell and install Factory Direct windows doors storm door sliding glass doors French doors Garden windows Bay and Bow windows installed complete by our A rated 5 Star rated Factory trained installers Free Estimates in home....No 5 hour presentations No crazy high price We purchase all of our products directly from the manufacturer to help you save money We will never add any hidden fees. We will meet any special requests. We will get the job done r.. read lessRecent Review:March 1, 2021 is the initial project date. After 5 months July 12m 2021, installer came but with the wrong door. We gave 780.00 as deposit payment and agreed to BBB to provide refund. Until now BBB and I never heard anything about the refund read lessKathy C.
- Business Description:Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc. has been in business for over thirty-five years with Larry Comer providing services to Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset and Dorchester counties in Maryland and Sussex County in Delaware for almost 15 years and Long Island, NY for over 20 years. Larry Comer, is a hands-on contractor; with vast experience and knowledge in remodeling and fine home building. "Every home I improve, I do with the same care as I would do for my family and friends." .. read lessRecent Review:Larry is an experienced seasoned professional. I would highly recommend. He restored a small vintage bathroom in the family home and answers questions, telephone calls, and concerns promptly. J BaleaJose B.
- Business Description:Interior, exterior, residential and commercial carpentry, remodeling and restoration services and custom carpentry and woodworking.Recent Review:I was in the process of listing my house for sale when I contacted this company. They painted two rooms in my house, pressure washed and stained the deck, as well as some other issues. I was very satisfied with the cost and the quality of the work. I highly recommend Veronica and her team read lessKitty A.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon.. read less
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined professional experience, LBS Construction provides top notch results, on budget, and ahead of schedule! Proudly serving the Delmarva Beach communities with a full range of services including: Demolition, Framing, Roofing, Siding, Decks, Drywall, Painting, Interior Remodeling, Complete Renovations, and General Contracting. We are GAF certified, and install Timberline HD Shingles. We work to improve your home's resale value and beautify it for years to come!.. read less
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe read lessRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Hometown Exteriors is a locally owned and family operated exterior remodeling company founded by Bill and Sarah Kassakatis. As small business owners with 30+ years combined industry experience, we pride ourselves in providing top of the line products and service, holding ourselves to the highest standards. Tailored to fit your specific needs, our goal is to provide a seamless, simplified experience while remaining cost-effective. At Hometown Exteriors, we utilize state of the art technolog.. read lessRecent Review:Within two seasons of moving into a house with a new roof, I discovered a substantial leak and called out three well-reviewed companies to discuss repairs. I ended up going with Bill Kassakatis of Hometown Exteriors, Inc. All three companies basically explained that the previously installation was terrible and I ought to replace the whole thing. Bill backed this up with about 30 pictures of all the things that were done wrong and all the possibilities for leaks all over the roof. Throughout the whole process, from the initial consultations through the contract, installation, and follow up, Bill was easy to work with, professional, personable, and helpful. I am kind of a needy, OCD, suspicious, first time homeowner and I felt confident working with Bill. He answered all of my questions patiently, even after the job was done. He was not pushy with the pitch. I feel really good about the quality of the roof, the installation, and the warranty. I've never had a new roof before so I don't have comparisons to judge against, but if I move to a new house that needs a new roof, I'll just call Hometown Exteriors. Thank you Bill! (installation in early November 2020) read lessJames P.
- Business Description:AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on pr.. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job, the roofers were very polite and knowledgeable of what needed to be done. They explained all of their work with us and took before and after photos so we could see everything. They did a good job at cleaning up everything when they were finished. We will definitely be having them come back for future needs. They’re getting a thumbs up from us and I would definitely recommend them read lessKathy S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Royal Oak
- Saint Michaels
- Queen Anne
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
- Church Hill
- Shady Side
door installers in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A SPLASH OF COLORS INC814 PETINOT PL
- Accurate Upgrades LLC300 Mill St Suite B
- ADT First Choice Home Security 5302 East Dr
- American Flat Roof103 Mallard Drive
- Aml Top Quality Construction105 Port Ct
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- AOK Remodeling4016 Main St
- AROCON Eastern Shore301 Crusader Rd Ste C
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- ARTHUR R MC MILLAN HOME601 MARLEY RD
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- A SPLASH OF COLORS INC
- B. C. Builders29012 Rabbit Hill Rd
- Bay Porches Inc221 Wineland Way
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Blended Brothers 213 Riverside Dr
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B. C. Builders
- Carrion Home Repair29731 Easton Farms Ln
- Carrolls Handyman Service LLC18081 henderson rd
- Centricshomes, Stratan-Group LLC801 8th st. apt-103
- Chris Valunas LLC622 Sutton Dr
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- Crowley ConstructionP.O. Box 537
- Cutting Edge Construction480 Ridge Rd
Rising Sun, Maryland
- Carrion Home Repair
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- Dean Lumber & Supply Co24425 Three Notch Rd
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Dill Cabinetry431 Jackson Park Rd
Port Deposit, Maryland
- Doll's Handyman9131 Honeysuckle Dr
- Doyle's Home ServicesPO BOX 16
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows
- Glassperts2601 Waterview Ave
- Glenn P. Ruark Inc3003 Ocean Gateway
- Golden Key18701 Ashbourne place
- Grand Design, LLC977 A TONIA CT
- GREAT WHITE CONSTRUCTIONBill Garton Operations manager 27943 Oakland's Circle STE 100
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
- Home Contractors Plus4421 Forbes Blvd
- Homecraft Inc1407 Philadelphia Pike
- Hometown Exteriors Inc2142 Priest Bridge Ct Suite 9
- HousePros LLC910 Chesapeake Drive
- H2Pro Restorations
- M-K Contracitng Llc6710 new hope dr
- MARVEL HOMES LLC9221 Laurel Oak Dr
- Master Shower Doors1712 Ogletown Road
- McElroy Contracting135 grubbs corner rd
- MidAtlantic Restoration Specialist7732 Old Alexandria Ferry Rd
- Millennium Exteriors117 1st Street
- Miller Contracting Group, LLC103 Chessie Court
- Minuteman Construction Services, LLC1000 S. Linwood Ave
- Molina's Contruction INC7532 Quail Run Ln
- M-K Contracitng Llc
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Politz Enterprises Roofing Inc.418 West Patrick St
- Power Home Remodeling6404 Ivy Lane Suite 200
- Prestige Home Solutions3500 Boston St St 423
- ProVia Home Services505 Blue Ball Rd Bldg 205 A
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc
- R H TAYLOR CONSTRUCTION INC13925 5 Farms Drive
Princess Anne, Maryland
- Recovery Home Improvement Inc3311 Dundalk Ave
- Reeb Millwork Corp1315 Goldsboro Rd
- Regal Home Improvements204 Smith St.
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Remodeling Wizards of Maryland69 Mayo Rd Suite 202
- Rob Berg Carpentry203 Wrightson Ave
- ROOFWORKS9336 Annapolis Rd
- R H TAYLOR CONSTRUCTION INC
- Satchell's Remodeling31100 Bruceville Road
- Screenmobile38278 Snow Goose Ln Ste 5
- SCREENMOBILE OF DELMARVA164 WINTER HARBOR DRIVE
Ocean City, Maryland
- Shore Painting Inc And Restoration204 15th St
Ocean City, Maryland
- SLD Installations113 Wick Ct
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- Sundance Homes1185 Crystal Beach Road
- Satchell's Remodeling