Budget Landscaping & Construction

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3130 Spencerville Rd

Burtonsville, MD 20866

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Budget Landscape construction Inc, we offer a variety of Mowing services, mulching, sod installation, yard grading, yard clearing, planting, sod installation, paver patios, retaining walls, dry stack stone, concrete work, veneers, flagstones, firepits, mailboxes, excavation and junk removal which caters to the needs of Washington DC, silver spring, Columbia, Ellicott city, and northern Virginia residents. For more information contact us today to schedule your appointment. Please note, when purchasing a Storefront or Big Deal offer, please contact us ahead of time to check date of next possible service....

Deals

4.3

4.1

lawn & landscaping (203)lawn care (154)mulch delivering (53)leaf removal (46)hardscaping (25)tree service (21)lawn treatment (18)basement waterproofing (10)concrete repair (10)Patios (9)gutter cleaning (8)drain pipe installation (3)

05/26/2021

I claimed a deal for 5 cubic yards of Mulch delivery and spread and waited for Nelson to contact me. No one every reached out to me. I then called and left him detailed messages with no response. Not sure what this company is doing but they have failed on their side to perform a task that they had a deal for.

Description of Work
Some landscaping and mulch delivery and spread

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

04/20/2021

It went okay. They arrived shortly after 9 a.m. However they did not bring the lawn mower with them. So they worked on other things until the lawnmower arrived, about one hour later. They did all that I asked them to do and they had two hours remaining when they finished.

Description of Work
Grass cut and trimmed; flowers pruned; weeding and Mulching flower beds, rose bush, & shrubs; planting 5 hostas; hosing down deck.

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

11/23/2020

I was given a Saturday service day by this company. I called them 3 times on that day, and the voicemail was full. I canceled some plans for that day, and they never showed. I would not recommend this company. I found another company and had the work done.

Description of Work
I needed leaves raked and bagged.

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

10/25/2020

I purchased the 4 hour deal. 2 workers came and completed all the work I asked and since they had time left, they used the rest of the time to rake and bag some of the leaves in my yard that I hadn’t gotten around to yet.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/25/2020

I had some bushes trimmed for the winter on an Angie's List deal. They finished that work and because I had time left, they raked and bagged leaves for the remainder of the time without me even asking for them to do the additional work! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/13/2020

Very well. I handed them a mess. It was $168 for 4 hours labor, $60 to haul away, and $58 for mulching three beds ($268 total). Getting an estimate for another project. I have a small townhouse backyard and it's tough to get people to come out for such a small job.

Description of Work
disastrous backyard cleanup and mulch three flowers beds.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

06/06/2020

the crew was polite, friendly and professional. they did the work in the allotted time frame and cleaned up and hauled away all debris. i'd highly recommend Budget Landscaping & Construction and will use them again.

Description of Work
yard clean up

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

06/06/2020

They did a great job! I had shrubs trimmed, bamboo cut down, and several bushes removed. I will be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/23/2020

Fantastic work! The team did an exceptional job trimming around planted areas, pruning and shaping our shrubs, removed a rose bush gone rogue and eliminating ivy.

Description of Work
Yard clean-up

Category landscaping,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/05/2020

He did a great job and I have him coming back to finish my yard.

Description of Work
Yard needs a ton of work done.

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Lawn & Tree Service, Concrete Driveways & Repairs, Fencing, Hardscapes, Lakefront Landscaping, Planting, Water Proofing, Patios, Mulching, Gutter Cleaning, Fence & Decks, Drainage System, Junk Haul Away, Stonework, Retaining Walls, & Patios.

Plumbing, electrical