Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Westborough, MA
There are 67 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Westborough
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them.
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe team was efficient and friendly. They performed what looked like a dangerous task cutting a very large branch off of a huge tree overhanging our garage. They also removed a tree that was crowding the foundation of our house. We didn't even know what we needed, and they told us exactly what needed to be done. They cut the trees up into firewood for us. They were generously flexible with the cost, as we couldn't afford the initial quote for all 3 trees we had initially asked about. We will definitely be hiring them again for that last tree this summer
- Macauley Brothers IncMacauley Brothers landscaping is the best!! They are above and beyond what I expected. I never worry about the work they do for me. The people that preform the work are absolutely dedicated to their jobs. My landscaping always comes out better than my requests. They also did other jobs for me (fencing) which came out fantastic. They are prompt and quick. I will continue to use this company for as long as I need outdoor help. Thank you macauley brother
- Macauley Brothers IncWe've used Macauley Bros for ~7 years now, and they are hands down the best contractor of any kind we work with. Most recently, we asked Bernie to advise us on removing some older yew bushes and replacing all of the plantings in our front yard. Not only did he do the removals quickly and without any issues, but he advised on some beautiful new plants, shrubs, and trees that his team installed perfectly. We love how it turned out! (& so do our neighbors!) Bernie also went the extra mile by clearing a stuffed gutter that was giving us some drainage problems, and installed beautiful reservoirs at the bottom of our downspouts, to further help us when big storms hit. Bernie's crew is always professional, efficient, and extremely hardworking. We experimented with another crew a couple of years ago, and it wasn't even close -- they were nowhere near as talented or detail-oriented as Macauley Bros. If you go with Macauley Bros, you won't regret it
- Anthony Landscaping and MasonryThey did exactly what I requested. Cleaned up after themselves, and provided prompt response when I requested the services. Jobs were done quickly and professionally.
- Kucharski Tree Care, LLCWe had Kucharski Tree Care out to remove several trees, including some massive pines. These guys were on time, on budget, professional, listened to our desires, and did a great job. We had poor luck with one of their competitors earlier that caused long project delays - Kucharski came in and took care of it all. Highly recommended (if you're in Southern NH)! My only regret in the project is not calling them sooner
- Kucharski Tree Care, LLCWe appreciated the excellent, professional work provided by the team at Kucharski Tree Care and will highly recommend the company to our friends and neighbors.
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionYou know you hired the right guys when a neighbor calls to complement the job they did on your front yard. I first called Done Right just to haul out some yard waste, but Bruce was so easy to work with, I asked him to take a shot at the neglected trees and shrubs in the front yard. I'm glad I did. The property looks great now, and he fixed some bad pruning decisions I had made the previous year. Happy neighbors and tenants - thanks Bruce
- Mass Stump & Tree RemovalExcellent. I was especially impressed by their precautions to limited the amount of damage that their equipment did to my lawn/property. They even brought in a remote-controlled boom lift that is lighter on the lawn to do less damage. Cool.
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn SpecialistsIf you want a tree company that shows up on time, works hard and efficiently, and charges a reasonable amount that doesn't require a home equity loan, look no further than Henry and his crew from Boston's Landscaping. I hired him in the Spring to install new sod in our little urban yard, and was so impressed that I contacted him when we needed a tree removed. His crew showed up exactly when they said they would, and made short work of a 25 ft dying crab apple tree and it's stump. The only reason I hesitate to write this review is that I'm afraid once people find out how good and reasonable his work is, he will get too busy and not have time to come back and do work on my yard this Fall
Tree Service Companies in Westborough
- Business Description:Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Robe..Recent Review:Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend themRyan B.
- Business Description:Tree Removal and Pruning. With over ten year of experience, we are one of the most trusted family tree services in Massachusetts. We have the equipment and the knowledge to get the job done right the first time. We offer the lowest prices aroundRecent Review:They were excellent and very professional.Praveen M.
- Business Description:Mass Stump and Tree Removal opened its doors in 1965, by owner Peter Tankis. Peter truly enjoys his work, he is an extremely knowledgeable, dedicated and hard working man who has been climbing and caring for tree’s in the Blackstone Valley area and beyond for years before opening his own company. Peter has two sons by his wife Judy Tankis, Nathan and Jordan, who he has been passing his extensive knowledge in fine tree care to for many years. Nathan has been working with Peter since the early..Recent Review:Great service! Professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend!Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:A full service tree compay. We are FULLY insured with FREE estimates. We also specialize in custom saw milling. Take downs, pruning, land clearing, crane services and stump grinding. There is no job too big or too small! Be sure to look at our reviews on GoogleRecent Review:I hired Egan's Forestry Unlimited, LLC, which is a Angi Certified, but never showed up with the appointment.Jan M.
- Business Description:My company provides working with fence installation and removal. Tree work cutting and removal of trees shrubs and spring cleanup. We offer good service to keep our costumers satisfied.Recent Review:Elias and his colleague arrived earlier than expected, worked carefully and thoroughly to remove trees that were threatening to bring down other valued trees and also several homes. It was impressive to see such skilled cutting and directing of these old growth trees to minimize damage to the surrounding areas. We would definitely hire VJs againCinda L.
- Business Description:Dedicated to providing Superior Tree Services to every customer.Recent Review:I wish I could review this company's work, but it didn't happen. This is a report of deplorable customer service. The company was quick to send an arborist to give an estimate on August 22nd. He quoted a price that I agreed with and told me they were running six to eight weeks behind. He said he'd call late September to let me know when they'd be there to do the work. Fast forward 7 1/2 weeks and I called the company to see where I was in the queue. There was no return call. I called again the following week on a Monday, giving the same message, inquiring where I was on the list. Again, no return call from the arborist. That Friday, I called and asked for the arborist's supervisor, making my displeasure known and requested that he call me. Once again, there was no return call. Can it possibly be company policy to ignore customers who are willing to give them over one thousand dollars worth of business? Seven days after, I called the company again. At two days short of the ten week mark I fired themPaul G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Stump Grinding - All work performed by owner/operator. My stump grinding machine is a self propelled unit. This means that I don’t have to back a truck over your lawn to get to the stump, rather I simply walk beside the unit when making my approach. Most importantly it also means there will be very little if any lawn damage. My machine is big enough to handle any size stump but small enough to fit thru a standard fence/gate opening which means there is hardly a stump I can’t get to. Clean up ..
- Business Description:Arbor Tree Service is a licensed full service professional tree company that has been providing New Englander's with all their tree care needs since 1977. We have a full veteran staff. Additional DBA - Arbor Tree Service IncRecent Review:Great, Bob was responsive came the same day to take a look and a few days later came back to do the work. All done quickly and with no fuss.Kevin M.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned and operated business that understands all the needs of our customers. For many years, we have been pleased to provide Maintenance, Repair and Remodeling Services to homes in Boston and it's neighboring communities. These jobs have been completed with premium care in order to preserve the appearance and value of your property; all of this while providing the best price for the job
Deals in Westborough for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- North Grafton
- South Grafton
- West Boylston
tree removal services in Westborough
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckley Landscaping287 Elm St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A1Stumpgrinding96 Narrows Rd.
- ABRAHAM'S TREE SERVICE L.L.C. at Tree Climber62 Forest Park Drive
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ACORN TREE & LANDSCAPING INC513 CODMAN HILL RD
- Adam Tree & Landscaping Service25 Royal Crest Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced TreePO Box 416
- Advantage Enterprises Inc128 Freeman Rd
- Aerial Tree Service & Site Development234 pole bridge rd
- AGS Stump Removal25 Moulton St
- ALL Landscaping Co26 Washburn St
- Alo Seamless GuttersPO Box 66
- Amazonia Landscaping6 walter way
- American ClimbersPO Box 62
- American Tree Service157 Goffstown Back Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- Andrew Jeffers Tree Service136 Corbin Rd
- Any Tree Services Inc,449 Boston Post Rd East Suite 10
- APZ Enterprises Inc6 cutter dr
- Arbor Advantage81 Whiting Ln
Pascoag, Rhode Island
- Arbor One Tree ServicePO Box 202
- Arbor Tree Service11 Spring Ave
- Arborway Tree Care Inc50C Margin St
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- A Buckley Landscaping
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- Barrows Trucking and Tree22 Barrows Road
- Barry Brothers Landscaping320 Shrewsbury St
- Bartlett Tree Experts3 Westec Dr
- Bartlett Tree Experts32 Nickerson Rd
- Be Green Landscaping59 Millbury St
- Bedford Tree Services LLC514 Wallace Rd
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Big Bear Tree35 Reed St
- Big Beaver Stump Grinding49 Potato Hill Rd
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- Bliss Tree Service & Landscaping42 Lawrence Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston's Clean Team15 Farwell St
- BOSTONIAN FLORIST92 HIGHLAND AVE
- Braga Landscape & Construction40 Silver Hill Ln Apt 7
- Branch Manager Tree Service LLC100 Cutler Road
Jefferson (holden), Massachusetts
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Bryan Fournier Landscaping and Irrigation177 Pattee Hill Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- B M Norris Enterprises
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC212 ELIOT ST
- C&J Home Services42 Boylston Rd
Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
- call 4 junk74 wellington rd
- Campbell's LandscapingPO Box 61
- Cappadona Landscape Co.25 Nutting Rd.
- Carlino Landscaping39 Locust St
- Carlson Tree Service50 Prescott St.
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Central Mass Tree Inc125 Ellis Rd
- Chestnut Tree and Landscaping
- Chilton Stumpgrinding 597 Malden St
- Clean Cut Construction477 Pine River Rd
Effingham, New Hampshire
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Cliff Side Tree47 Washington St.
- Colameta Landscaping3 Saint Anne
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Energy MA84 Newbury St
- Community Tree Service21 Hearn Rd
- Community Tree Service Inc163 Billerica Rd
- Coppinger Company Tree SolutionsPO Box 323
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- CT's Tree removalPo box 1386
- Curtis Tree Service1959 Massachusetts Ave
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC
- D & R Tree Works32 Hudson Rd
- Daves Landscape469 River Rd # 12
- Design By Nature General Svs LLC250 S Quinsigamond ave
- DETAILZ PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS269 Mammoth Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Dhom Landscape & construction 8 Huron Dr
- DiMeco's Nursery & Landscape374 Sterling St
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 929
- DOUG CURTISS LANDSCAPE DESIGN INC81 MOUNT VICKERY RD
- Down to Earth Tree37 Winter Street
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- Duncan Tree Landscape & Construction Co21 Western Ave
- D & R Tree Works
- E&D Property Maintenance35 watch st
- EAST COAST IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING INCPO BOX 254
- Elite Turf Care24 Gustavus street
- Elliott Tree94 Wachusett Street
- Emerald Acres Inc. Turf & Tree Care88 Nason St
- EMESETS CONSTRUCTION CO219 WOODLAND STREET
- Environmental Landscape Consultants LLC3 Pequot Avenue
- Eugene Sokolovsky Tree Climber17 Windsor Cir
- Evergreen Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Corp66 KING ST A
- E&D Property Maintenance
- Faulkner Landscaping & Nursery Inc.1130 Hooksett Rd
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Favreau Forestry109 Chace Hill Rd
- Fieldstone Pros Inc5 Sumner St
- Flynn Pest Control Inc32 Anawan St
- Fontaine Tree Experts Co34 Andrews Rd
- Foppema Tree1612 Hill Street
- Four Seasons Landscape & Hardscape Inc.225 Farm St
- Framingham Tree Pros1630 Worcester Rd Unit 604
- Faulkner Landscaping & Nursery Inc.
- G & P Landscape & Construction 576 Highland St
- Gallagher Design Associates31 Rose Ln
- Gallant Landscaping219 Florence st
- GARDENS BY THE YARDP O BOX 5306
- Gatsby Grounds Company, Inc493 Massachusetts Ave
- G & P Landscape & Construction