Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Osterville, MA
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Osterville
- Asphalt TechsWonderful job, Brandon was prompt and professional. Showed up when they said they would, did more than I asked and a great price. Will be having them back next year to seal coat my new driveway
- Pioneer Valley PavingTerrible experience! The new driveway was not pitched properly, which led to standing water and pooling in front of my parents door. When my 78 year old mother pointed this out to the owner (Jesse) he said he would correct the issue but required final payment. My mother was not comfortable with this. Jesse threatened my mother that he would "rip the driveway out if she did not pay". He scared my mother and she paid. I have tried numerous times to coordinate with Jesse, Alex and their office secretary. They set dates and do not show. They do not call or text back. This has been going on for 6 months, they continue to advertise openings for paving but have yet to fix my parents issue. As we approach the winter months I am extremely concerned about my parents slipping and falling. I would strongly caution anyone from using this company - what a nightmare
- R J NARDONE CONSTRUCTION INCEverything went very well from the beginning. I got a quote quickly, and the work was done as scheduled. The workers were polite and respectful of the property and I am very pleased with the end result. I should also say that I got 3 quotes and they were the cheapest. I would highly recommend them
- AMERICAN PAVING CO OF MORRIS COUNTYHe was easy to reach. He was great. He did everything he said he would do. He and his staff were quick, neat, and very professional. They cleaned up after themselves once job was complete.
- New Mark Pavement Marking IncPurchased the service through an Angie's List deal. New Mark arrived when they said they would, and completed the job perfectly in about 30 minutes. Workmanship was flawless...would use again.
- New Mark Pavement Marking IncThere were two men here doing the work and they were friendly. The work did not take long, it took about 35 minutes to complete. They did a very good job. They cared about what they were doing and took their time along the edges where the grass was growing. They seemed to know what they were doing.
- New Mark Pavement Marking IncHe told me what he was going to and the finish product was good. I was pleased with the price. He came when he said he would.
- New Mark Pavement Marking IncFlawlessly. Good communication with from the beginning to the end, job was done quickly and efficiently, and my driveway looks beautiful. This is a wonderful company and I will not hesitate to recommend them verbally as well as use them again.
- Royal PavingAmazingly well. We called for an estimate of having the apron repaired and just for information we asked how much it would cost to do the whole driveway. The price was much lower than expected so we decided on that option. Tom explained exactly what they were going to do from removing the bluestone to the finishing touches. At the end he explained how it should be maintained. I highly recommend them
- A & A Paving LLCFirst-class operation from the proposal to the installation crew, who went the extra mile on making the edges seamless and clean. Pricing is competitive for local contractors.
Driveway Pavers in Osterville
- Business Description:With 40+ Years of combined experience, Asphalt Techs delivers a clean, professional experience for all your personal & commercial asphalt needs on the Cape. Specializing in crack repairs, sealcoating, paving & more - no job is too big or too smallRecent Review:It went extremely well. They always show up on time to do their job that is why I always on time. They will show up for you even if it's a small job where there isn't a lot of money in it, not just big jobs. I've recommended them to home owners and business owners and they are all very happy with their workTommy M.
- Business Description:Owner on every job
- Business Description:--Recent Review:They arrived to give estimate in one day...I met them early in the day, we agreed on a price, and the work was commenced a couple of hours later...So, it was a one day process for me. Quality appears good, plenty of positive comments from neighbors as to the appearance of the finished productDon F.
- Business Description:Established in 1972 we have been doing business with Cape Cod residents and business owners for over forty years.Recent Review:We met several times before the work, and discussed scraping and removing the existing shells, and addressing the existing drainage problem (puddle right in front of garage). The driveway was scraped, but all the existing material was simply piled along the side (shells, part of a tarp, and some rocks). Despite their assurances that it would be improved, the drainage issue is unchanged. The driveway itself seems fine and looks good, but they did not do the work as discussed. After the work was initiated, the communication was less good - they would leave without telling me what had been completed and when they would be back, and they would show up earlier than scheduled with the office if it was convenient for the crew (sometimes a full day early) with no noticeEILEEN A.
- Business Description:Locally owned business providing services such as Paving, sealcoat, masonry and hardscaping. Fully insured and competitively priced work! Free quotes so give us a call today!
- Business Description:We specialize in Synthetic Turf Repair, Installation and Maintenance services. Our seasonal snow specialty lies in excelling in the removal of snow from all properties/surfaces whether it be it a high-end athletic stadium, medical facility or any other facility needing this intense level of service
- Business Description:We believe in providing our customers with the highest quality product supported by excellent service all at a fair price. "We do what we say and we stand by our work." Experience Counts! A & A Paving is "Owner Operated" with more than 20 years experience on the Cape and southeastern MA. Let us put our experience to work for you. Please call us for a free estimate and professional consultation on your future productRecent Review:They did an excellent job. The crew was very professional and courteous. Overall the company was considerate of certain neighborhood issues and handled everything in a manner that made all go smoothly. I would highly recommend them. If you have any issues with these people, the problem is you not themjohn r.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated excavation and construction company. Who take pride in our work and customer satisfaction. Liscenced and insured Cash check and credit cards excepted
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Osterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Clover Paving & Sealcoat Co. Inc.584 Macarthur Blvd
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts 02532
- Clover Paving & Sealcoat Co. Inc.
- MCE Dirtworks28 Lowell Dr
Orleans, Massachusetts 02653
- MCE Dirtworks
- PASTORE EXCAVATION19 JAN SEBASTIAN DR
Sandwich, Massachusetts 02563
- PASTORE EXCAVATION
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020