A Moving Experience Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2008

391 Franklin St

Mansfield, MA 02048

Additional DBA - A Moving Experience....

movers (45)hauling (4)piano movers (3)home remodeling (1)

01/09/2021

Went very well. Great bunch of guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

07/18/2018

Excellent. Terry always called back if left a message. Terry and his crew showed up on time today for our move, and carefully packed and unpacked all items we were moving with care, and no damage. I would not hesitate to recommend Terry and his company for your move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move about 1.5 hours away

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

05/02/2018

This is the second time we have used this company for moves. This time it was to move furniture out of our bedroom to have our floor redone. Terry showed up on time and moved everything as requested. Very courteous, punctual and efficient. I would highly recommend and would use them again should the need arise. There price was also the best I found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved for floor redo

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

03/13/2018

Horrible, they were late so we called. They had completely forgotten us. They finally showed up to move us 3 hours late. They appologized, however, they did not even give us a break in price. Not only that but the original bill they gave us was for more than they had quoted us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved one room of furniture, clothing, dishes, books etc. 3.5 hours for pick-up, transport and drop off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

08/24/2017

They were great. They went out of their way to have an estimate done, even late at night. Then came out the next morning with 4 men that went about moving us swiftly. They drove 100 miles and unpacked us with the same.rapidity. Nothing was broken or misplaced and we were home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were in great needd of a professional mover to move a two bedroom condo 100 miles at a moment's notice.

08/16/2017

The Moving Experience team showed up on time and were very polite and professional. They assessed the job and quickly and safely moved the freezer up the bulkhead doors and out onto my trailer. The crew is very safety conscience and know what they’re doing. I couldn’t have moved this freezer even with a few extra guys because I don’t know how to move something this large and heavy. A Moving Experi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time I needed help moving a very heavy household object. This time A Moving Experience’s crew came and moved an old freezer out of my basement and onto my utility trailer so I could bring it to the recycling center.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

Photo for A Moving Experience Co - 391 Franklin St, Mansfield, MA - 36054617

04/11/2017

I had a small house with a lot of extremely heavy furniture. I had a lot concerns with a first time move. He filled his own truck and rented other trucks for his other customers to accommodate my move. I would recommend and absolutely use him again if I have to move again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2017

03/23/2017

The crew of A Moving Experience arrived on time, were very courteous, and after spending a minute assessing the job, completed the move in just a few minutes. I was so surprised and pleased how smoothly this move went. The crew knew exactly how to move this heavy object – nothing got damaged. I recommend this company for moving services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted A Moving Experience company to have them move a new cast iron tub from my garage to the 1st floor in prep of me replacing my fiberglass tub.

CATEGORY moving companies,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

01/16/2017

Terry and his team (4) arrived on time. They all were very polite and were continuously asking for feedback, a great validation that they were committed to do it right. Terry is a great leader maintaining his team focus at all times (he sings all day, and sign well. Stating that it keep his people happy) Great job all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

11/04/2016

Terry was polite, prompt, and courteous. He gave us a fair quote, laid out all expectations, and left us feeling like we were in good hands. That said, this company does not carry Workers Comp Insurance, which is a major risk for not only the employer and their customers, but it is against Massachusetts Law.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving all house contents from sold property to new house

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving from apartments, condos, homes, in-house moves, large items, office & piano moves; disposal of appliances, brush removal, garbage removal, construction site cleanup, debris removal, demolition hauling, extra large items, freezers, furniture, microwaves, pool tables, refrigerators, residential cleanup, rubbish, stoves & yard waste.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal