When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lexington, MA
There are 13 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lexington
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
- Antonino Land Surveyors, Inc.Mike was absolutely fantastic. Extremely professional, very responsive, and very nice. He worked us into his schedule and came out quickly, did a fantastic job, including explaining the boundaries in detail, and even came back to do one additional item that I had forgotten to request. Highly recommend
- Frank McDonaldI would say it was a very good experience. Frank and his helper showed up and staked out my land, which is very thick and unkept in the woods. They showed up on time and really went above and beyond marking out my options for garage placement and property boundaries. I have heard horror stories of companies charging a arm and leg so I was a bit scared of what it would cost but all said and done I was very happy with the price and service. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to my friends and they have had good experiences
Land Surveyors in Lexington
- Business Description:Visit CerratoSurvey.com to request an estimate. We provide timely, accurate land surveying services at competitive pricing to residential, commercial, and municipal clients in Massachusetts. I am a registered professional land surveyor in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with over 20 years of experience providing personalized service to every client from initial contact to finalized plans in order to ensure every survey is done accurately and efficientlyRecent Review:Scott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato SurveyTim L.
- Business Description:We are a small company with 4 employees, we service both residential and commercial clients. We offer competitive rates and reliable service. As a small, privately owned and operated business, our emphasis is on providing professional services that are specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients. We specialize in boundary, title, topographic, land subdivision, and architectural land surveys. As a small business we are able to provide land survey service as part of a one..Recent Review:Dennis responded quickly to my initial inquiry, and told me the work could be done within 5 weeks. Unfortunately, the site visit did not occur until 11 weeks later. There were some issues with the initial plot, and this eventually required further site visits and consultation with another surveyor who had worked on the adjacent property. The shape of my plot is irregular, and this complicated matters. Communication during this period of uncertainty was not good, and I had to make repeated inquiries to get answers about what was going on. Paul Coutu, the surveyor who did the site visits, was very clear and helpful when I was eventually able to speak with him, and the final version of the plot resolved all the issues. However, the entire process took 5 months from the time of my original request, and much of the time I struggled to keep informed as to what was happeningDEEPTO C.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services Certified Plot Plans Boundary Surveys Residential Commercial ALTA-Site Surveys Real Estate Marketing Drone & 3D Capture GIS Digital MappingRecent Review:He's been working with me for 20 years now. It was an excellent service. He's response time, the pricing was fair and reasonable, and the turnaround time was good.David L.
- Business Description:Welcome to Merrimack Engineering Services Experience and commitment to excellence are the building blocks that have helped us achieve a stable, prominent presence in the Merrimack Valley. Count on our dedicated team of Land Survey, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting professionals to devise plans or offer solutions to your specific problems. We have consistently met the demands of a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential clients including national developers, contra..Recent Review:Received email end of 9/20. Never completed. No communication. Fired! I called to followup as never received response or work from company or owner. Would never do business with this unprofessional engineer or company. I have hired a professional to perform services via contract locally and well known as highly professional.Mary M.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company with licensed Land Surveyor available for all types of survey work: including Lot stakings -certified plot plans (additions–pools-decks) – site plans – ANR plans –elevation certificates- Easements-condominium plans. Highest quality service at very reasonable rates. We are a small experienced based company. All of our employees have at least 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Land Surveying and our affiliations with other professionals providing ..Recent Review:Survey was extremely affordable. Stakes were plainly installed to mark boundaries and rebar placed into the corners.James H.
- Business Description:The Narrow Lane Landscape Company is a full service landscape firm dedicated to our client's complete satisfaction. All work is done in a timely, professional manner and 100% guaranteed. Also serving Dover, Weston, Cambridge, Sudbury, Lexington & Concord, MARecent Review:Great job. At the first meeting, Ron had his sketch pad and drew us a picture of what it would look like. Good communication throughout. All the odds and ends were wrapped up in a timely manner.NANCY B.
- Business Description:I provide homeowners with quality land surveying services done in a timely, cost effective manner, with the personalized service that I have provided residential clients for years. Call me today to discuss your survey needs and receive a free estimateRecent Review:I am constantly sharing with others the outstanding work of Abagis Associates. First, I learned how important it is to get your property surveyed professionally. I was surprised to see where the actual lot lines were - in comparison to the very general mortgage map that came with the house. Also, In comparison to other surveyors the prices were extremely fair. However, it is John Abagis's strong work ethic and dedicated customer service that really sets this company apart. My property needed quite a bit of research done, which John did with a fine tooth comb. His work is meticulous -- and regardless that the work entailed much more time and effort than anticipated due to unexpected challenges -- he stuck to his original price estimate. John Abagis has done two jobs for me. He was easy to reach, able to provide me the date availability I needed - and has been kind enough to answer numerous questions I've had since the work was completed. -- I could not recommend Abagis Associates more highlyMonica H.
- Business Description:All phases of land surveying Serving most of Massachusetts Family run business for over 30 yearsRecent Review:Very fast and attentive to my needs. Great experience.JOSE L.
- Business Description:Amerisite Land Survey, LLC is owned by Randy J. Donckers with over 30 years of land surveying experience in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Now utilizing the highest quality, latest technology robotic total station equipment to perform land surveys with a one man field crew to save you money. Award-winning drafting services utilizing the latest Carlson 3D computer aided drafting software to prepare high quality surveys at reasonable rates. Free estimatesRecent Review:Survey went exceptionally well. He had done all of the research prior and was able to stake off my property lines clearly. Took the time to walk the boundaries with me and explained each point. Was very courteous and helpfuDelaney J.
- Business Description:Landscape Construction Company Established in 2001.Recent Review:Backyard patio projects can be complex. I am glad that I hired Land Solutions of Billerica, MA to work on my project. The company was highly recommended by the Tewksbury Masonry & Landscape Supply Co. where I looked and picked out the materials for building the patio. The Land Solutions team is highly professional. I presented a plan when I was getting bids from various companies. The price quoted and the start/finish times were exactly as promised during the bidding process. Darryl and his team installed >600 sq ft patio with a fire pit feature, surrounded by sitting walls with built-in lighting and lanterns. They paid attention to every detail and were prompt to clarify and to suggest various improvements to my original plan/drawing. They used an excavator to dig out the soil, brought in lots of gravel, crushed stone and the leveling sand, ran the low voltage wire, and perfectly leveled everything before laying the pavers. Everything was done according to the best practices for building the patio. Building a perfect paver pattern, curving the sitting walls is both art and science, and their final results are flawless. I am very happy with the outcome, and I highly recommend Darryl and his Land Solutions teamAnton M.
Deals in Lexington for Land Surveyor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Hanscom Afb
- West Newton
land surveyors in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A S Elliott and Associates29 Northrop St.
- A-Plus Construction Services Corp.17 Accord Park Drive
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
- Acton Survey & Engineering, inc.97 Great Road Suite 6
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC25 Oaktree Road
Auburn, New Hampshire
- Ashkar Engineering70 Washington Street Suite 306
- Attitash Builders, Inc.558B Main St
- Avatar Construction Corporation558 Main St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Cerrato Survey LLC 51 Wareham St
- CHESS Engineering LLCPO Box 9480
- Civil Design Consultants, Inc.30 River Street
- CivilView, Inc.30 River Street
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- CREATIVE DESIGN CARPENTRY257 Atlantic Ave
- Cerrato Survey LLC
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.P.O. Box 1190
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC
- Nantasket Survey Engineering LLC46 Edgewater Rd
- NDS - Norse Desin Services, Inc.3 Pondview Pl.
- New England Land Survey Inc710 Main Street
North Oxford, Massachusetts
- Nick's Handyman Services - Home Improvement31 Booth Rd
- NOONAN & MCDOWELL25 BRIDGE ST Suite 625
- NORWOOD ENGINEERING1410 US-1 N
- Nantasket Survey Engineering LLC
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyPO Box 600809
- The Narrow Lane Landscape Company
- VERNE T PORTER JR PLS LAND SURVEYORS-CIVIL ENGINRS354 ELLIOT ST
Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts
- Vozzella Design Group Incorporated3841 Washington Street
- VTP ASSOCIATES958 WATERTOWN ST
West Newton, Massachusetts
- VERNE T PORTER JR PLS LAND SURVEYORS-CIVIL ENGINRS