When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Framingham, MA
There are 50 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Framingham
- Lowell Overhead DoorCalled for repair my Genie's garage door opener that could not close. They came by quick and determined that circuit board was gone bad and need to be replaced by a new opener. A new LiftMaster opener is replaced very quick and clean. All functions on the new system are better except only came with one remote control. I wish I could be told beforehand for anything less convenient (or has to pay extra to get back) comparing with old one. Anyway, they are a very trustful good company: Professional and providing a very quick and skillful service read less
- Lowell Overhead DoorExcellent family team from start of estimate, to the install, beat other quotes easily. Would definitely use them again for services if needed in the future.
- Independent Garage DoorExcellent. They arrived on time and completed the work, which was difficult because of the way the space is, and because the doors are old. Afterward one of the doors had an issue with clicking and not closing. They came out and explained the cause of the issue and adjusted the sensors for no extra charge read less
- Lowell Overhead DoorAwesome!! No high pressure sales pitch. Provided options, we selected what we wanted and even replaced the openers. It’s been a month and couldn’t be happier with the doors and openers. Great work. One day in and out and they hauled away everything.
- Vision Painting ContractorService was excellent. The project was completed in 4 days and it looks amazing. Very satisfied and will definitely hire them again for any painting work.
- Independent Garage DoorIt is hard to find someone who does repairs at a good price, does quality work, and communicates. Independent Garage Door has all of them!!! Got an excellent price for a garage door replacement. Excellent communication all the way through after initial contact even when manufacturers were late with their deliveries. The installation was excellent and fixed all kinds of problems with the initial installation. Total dedication to quality. Recommend with no hesitation read less
- Precision Door ServiceHello! Today Jacob was here and it was a great experience. Jacob arrived with his mask on as I had one too. He introduced himself right away, I love that! Jacob, was so easy to talk to , explained what/why and was very professional. I am very pleased . Thank you again. Mary T 978-212-3332 888-678-223 read less
- Foxboro Overhead DoorFoxboro Overhead Doors did a superb job of measuring, framing, and installing two odd-sized, hurricane rated, steel garage doors in a detached building that is over 150 years old. It's difficult to find such an excellent small business in this day and age. I'm hiring them again for a custom sized installation in another location read less
- Precision Door ServiceTechnician arrived on time, kept me updated on arrival, explained everything and was very knowledgeable. Strongly recommend this company.
- McCabe's Garage DoorI needed to replace my garage door. Duane was very friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and efficient. He helped me decide on the right door for my needs. He ordered the door and equipment, and when it was ready, he and his assistant installed it in a morning. He also fixed a stud that was pulling away in my garage to attach the door hanger frame (which closed up a draft, so that my garage is now warm in the winter!). He clearly explained all the features of the door and the opener as well as yearly maintenance that I can perform. The door has worked perfectly since he installed it two months ago. I definitely recommend him, and I will use him the future for any of my garage door related needs read less
Garage Door Companies in Framingham
- Business Description:Rhode Island & Boston, Massachusetts. 100% money back guarantee. Best door price protection and fastest. IDA certified techs. Call us by noon for same day service or it's free! 24 hour live voice- 365 days a year. With many companies calling and listing themselves under "overhead door" or "overhead doors", make sure to call us - the original. Genuine overhead door garage headquarters – (877) 624-2724 read lessRecent Review:The door were installed. One of the doors was not properly adjusted. Called the customer service, sent another team who stated it can't be adjusted. Ended up adjusting this myself. Weather strip was not installed due to the lack of professionalism of installers. Will have to install this myself. Keypad was not installed during the installation. They sent a different team to get this installed. I would recommend to shop around before signing a contract with this company unless you want to get involved in the installation process read lessDmitry B.
- Business Description:McCabe's Garage Door Service has over ten years of experience installing, repairing and selling every type of residential garage door. Garage doors are often installed improperly and with insufficient parts. This can lead to doors with short lifespans and is extremely unsafe! Having incorrect springs, for example, can destroy your operator, tear the top panel of the door and cause serious bodily injury to you or your loved ones. Safety will always be our first priority. It's our goal to fix o.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to replace my garage door. Duane was very friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and efficient. He helped me decide on the right door for my needs. He ordered the door and equipment, and when it was ready, he and his assistant installed it in a morning. He also fixed a stud that was pulling away in my garage to attach the door hanger frame (which closed up a draft, so that my garage is now warm in the winter!). He clearly explained all the features of the door and the opener as well as yearly maintenance that I can perform. The door has worked perfectly since he installed it two months ago. I definitely recommend him, and I will use him the future for any of my garage door related needs read lessKeith G.
- Business Description:Bristol – (401) 253-0106, Coventry – (401) 821-2729, Fall River – (508) 676-1931, Narragansett – (401) 782-1624, Newport – (401) 847-1624, Westerly - (401) 596-3475, (401) 821-2752. Family owned & operated. Award winning read lessRecent Review:Beautifully! It was so easy to schedule an appointment on their website and I received several texts confirming the day and time, and then letting me know the technician was on his way. He arrived on time and got right to work. It took him about 45 minutes to repair my door and it opens and closes easily and quietly. I'm very happy with Fagan read lessDeborah P.
- Business Description:We sell and repair all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers. We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated company that started in 1953. Owner on every job!Recent Review:Excellent. They arrived on time and completed the work, which was difficult because of the way the space is, and because the doors are old. Afterward one of the doors had an issue with clicking and not closing. They came out and explained the cause of the issue and adjusted the sensors for no extra charge read lessElizabeth L.
- Business Description:Metro Door Boston serves the needs of residential Garage Doors in Boston, MA and the entire metro area, as far north as New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts. We offer same day service, the highest quality products with the best customer service around. We have a vast selection of new overhead doors and offer the latest automatic openers with the newest technology including iPhone and internet capabilities, so we can help our clientele with anything from light duty commercial doors to handm.. read lessRecent Review:Gary was great! They are prompt and courteous and have competitive prices and, Gary is extremely knowledgeable. Since our 120 year old garage had an unusual sized opening, we needed a specially sized door made so, it was important to work with someone who knew what they were doing (not all of the estimators we had out did) They also have a good warranty. I highly recommend them read lessAnn L.
- Business Description:Garage door repair and replacementRecent Review:Called for repair my Genie's garage door opener that could not close. They came by quick and determined that circuit board was gone bad and need to be replaced by a new opener. A new LiftMaster opener is replaced very quick and clean. All functions on the new system are better except only came with one remote control. I wish I could be told beforehand for anything less convenient (or has to pay extra to get back) comparing with old one. Anyway, they are a very trustful good company: Professional and providing a very quick and skillful service read lessTe L.
- Business Description:After serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest markets for 14 years, Handyman Matters of Greater Boston is excited to join forces with ACE Hardware to re-brand as ACE Handyman Service Greater Boston! ACE Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest areas since 2005. In that time we have completed over 6,000 jobs for more than 2,500 customers. We are proud that 50% of our on-going business comes from customers we've done business with in the past. We are an 11-time Sup.. read lessRecent Review:I contacted them through Angi. "They" sent me a text message but didn't identify who was sending the text message. I called during business hours and reached their answering service and left a message. No one returned my call. I called again 4 days later and left a voice mail. I never heard back from them read lessLisa S.
- Business Description:Vallerand Builders, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years. We do everything from small handyman jobs, kitchen/bathroom remodels, additions and new construction. We always offer free estimates. We accept all major credit cards and on larger jobs offer a payment plan. Preferred method of contact is to call me! Thank you read lessRecent Review:He called said he needed to use my ladder. When I told him my ladder needed to be put together he called back said he had to go to site. Never called backFrank D.
- Business Description:1 EMPLOYEE. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Ron is a veteran in his profession. He is pleasant and polite. He has been our go-to garage door repairman for 15+ years. He returns phone calls promptly and is able to come by within a day or two. He has never tried to oversell any services or material to us. His rates are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him for garage door and garage door opener repairs read lessREZA K.
- Business Description:O’Sullivan Installs has built their reputation by offering quality products and focusing on communication throughout the renovation process. Specializing in windows, siding and doors. We offer a wide range of industry recognized products and award winning installation, all at surprisingly reasonable pricing. At O’Sullivan installs we don’t dictate how your home improvement will go, we work with you to plan the best options and scheduling to work within your family life and budget read lessRecent Review:O' Sullivan Installs did a fantastic job residing my whole house and installing two new doors. The crew was great, always cleaned up before the end of the day. My house went from an eyesore to the best looking on the block. Would definitely recommend read lessJeffrey B.
Deals in Framingham for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
garage door companies in Framingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A ROGERS RENOVATION11 Linden st.
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- Abba Doors6 Kelsey Rd
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACORN OVERHEAD DOOR CO570 PLYMOUTH ST
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All star overhead door113 Princeton Rd
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- arage Door Repair Billerica5 Karen Cir #114
- Arctic Systems233 Sandy Hil Dr
- Arnold Custom Builders, Inc992 Longview Dr
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc669 Washington St Ste 1
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC6 FEDERAL ST 1
- Bacon's Garage Door Co23 Chestnut Rd
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Battite Construction152 Washington St
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- Big Bear Locksmith50 Quimby Street
- Bob Batchelder Superior Builders14 Patrick Ave
- Bonded Lock Service IncPO Box 560156
West Medford, Massachusetts
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Green Renovations275 Centre St Ste D
- Boston MA Lock Shop304 Newbury St
- Brusa Home Improvement256 Millbury St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- BuildIT120 Robbs Hill Road
- BuildIt2192 Wolomolopoag St
- Buildtech,Inc.5 Granite ST
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC
- C R Schmall Building & Remodeling10 Fort Apache DR
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Carpentry Works17 Angelo St.
- CASS SHUMSKY DOOR CORP190 Haverhill St. 138
- Chelmsford Garage Door115 Elm St
- Classic Overhead Door of New England13 Oak Rd
- CLIFF COMPTON INC34 GARDEN PARK
- Coastal Windows & Exteriors100 Cummings Ctr Ste 236-H
- Coen Construction10 Harriet St Unit B
- COLONIAL DOORWORKS110 CUSHING ST
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Compton Doors Inc652 Newport Ave
- Core Pro LLC34 Dedham St
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- C R Schmall Building & Remodeling
- D & D Garage Door91A Cross St
- D & J Overhead Door1040 North Shore Road Ste 8B
- Dan's Painting and Carpentry26 Beacon St 34B
- Daniel Baldwin Builders56 Edgewood Ave A
Nashua, New Hampshire
- David A Lavine7 Marion Rd
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- DBS Contractors, LLC96 Myrtle Street
- DDA Home Remodel79 Meagher Ave
- Dependable Garage Door Services, LLC10 Regina Dr
Johnston, Rhode Island
- DETAILZ PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS269 Mammoth Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Diamond Overhead Door1 Lloyd Street
- DiCicco Overhead Doors14 Sunset Dr
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- Domestic Renovations & Home Services, LLC.2 Little rd
- Door Pro Inc.22 Trinity Dr.
- Door Systems Inc120 Alexander St
- Door Systems South Shore454 Washington Street
- D & D Garage Door
- Fagan Door Corp390 Tiogue Ave.
Coventry, Rhode Island
- Fimbel Garage Doors281 Daniel Webster Hwy
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Five Star Doors37 Deanna Drive
- FLEMING OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR1140 CONCORD ST
- Forest Street Builders6 Atlanta Street
- Friends General Services Corp10 Spring St #1
- Fagan Door Corp
- Garage Door Repair Brookline45 Longwood Ave #909
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Doors Plus89 cliff street
- Garage Experts of Merrimack Valley238 Rockingham Rd
Derry, New Hampshire
- email@example.com Meeting House Ln
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- Groft Development135 East St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Group Design Build, inc.372 Main Street
- GW & Sons Builders24 Roselin Ave
- Garage Door Repair Brookline
- Halliday Construction9 Vernon Street
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy for Hire30 Walnut St
- Handyman Everest302 Beacon St 2 Apt.2
- Handyman Roy 66 Daggett St
New Haven, Connecticut
- HandyMan Sean Home Services41 Mount Vernan St
- Hines Home Improvement14 Curlew Rd.
- HMB Restoration1135 Washington Street
- Home Remo & Lead-Safe Renovators inc166 Boston St
- Home Sweet Home Builders26 Lantern Ln
- Hometown Handyman & Remodeling64 Rose Ave
- HQI Door CompanyPO Box 45
North Dighton, Massachusetts
- Hulk Construction Services36 Sandra Dr 36 sandra drive
- Halliday Construction