If your dream home has been inhabited by an indoor smoker, breathe easy. These tips will show you how to get rid of the cigarette smell.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Shreveport, LA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Shreveport
- Snyder Floor CoveringThey did a really good job. I really liked them. I don't remember how much they charged us, but it was reasonable. They were thoughtful. We had a flood and they were empathetic. They really helped with the furniture and things like that.
- Stanley SteemerThey did an excellent job in removing the stains, and the carpet looks great. They scheduled for the day after I called, called when they were on the way, took the amount of time the had projected, and cost the amount they had said on the phone. They were professional and friendly and I highly recommend them
- Stanley SteemerCalled got a estimated cost and a appointment time. They were there on time got straight to work after explaining all there services. Took about a hour and it looked great!
- MAGIC CARPET CLEANINGWe have been a customer of Magic Carpet Cleaning since the late 1990's. Mark has always been extremely professional and punctual. Our carpets are always beautifully cleaned and Mark is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- Stanley SteemerThey did a good job. They have a franchise here in the neighborhood and we were recommended to them. We were pleased with what they did. They were two young men who came out and they were very polite and pleasant. They were very courteous. The main person did most of the cleaning and he was the one who told me what needed to be done. He found animal spots. He got under the beds and did all the sidewalls. They were fast. We sat on our patio and watched them do the work. They did the work fast but they were not thorough. They were responsive. They were a little late. It seemed that they were in a big rush and I felt that they could have paid attention to details more. We were happy with their work but I will have to think on whether I want to call them out again
- Deluxe Carpet CareGREAT!! He gives free estimates, serviced our home on a holiday, and the powerful truck mounted system cleaned the carpet like I have never seen before! The carpet was worn and very stained, but now there are no stains and the carpet is full and fluffy like the day it was put down! He was very nice and informative! He also cleans ceramic tile
- Miner's Chemdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.They are very good and their product is good. I've been using them for 2 or 3 years. Very professional, good product, and they do it right. If they don't they come back and do it right. They don't move furniture.
- Stanley SteemerThey are pretty good. I am about to use them again in the next week or so. They do a real good job. It was 3 rooms for $100.
- Porter's Fine Dry CleaningThey get my carpet really, really clean. They do a really good job. They go ahead and do what needs to be done. They do the work and they don't try to charge extra if they find an extra spot, they just clean it. I would recommend them to family and friends.
- ACE CLEANING COAce arrived a few minutes early and washed my car onsite. He had all the needed tools and equipment so there wasn't any scrambling or running back and forth to another location to get needed items to complete the job. He was super quiet and worked very efficiently, which I appreciated, because he was able to give full attention to the task at hand and get it done right the first time. He did a thorough exterior cleaning and buffed my raggedy car to a beautiful shine. I highly recommend his service and plan to use it again
Last update on October 4, 2016
Carpet Cleaners in Shreveport
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you hire a pro to refresh your carpet, you may need to consider whether you need costly carpet cleaning extras, like stain removal.
When carpet stains mysteriously reappear, don't blame your kids or the dog. The problem is either wicking or soiling, both of which can be fixed.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Bossier City,
- Red Chute,
- Elm Grove,
- Oil City,
- Plain Dealing,
- Cotton Valley,
carpet cleaners in Shreveport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACE CLEANING CO101 E Wichita St
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
- MAGIC CARPET CLEANING402 BRIGHTON CT
Shreveport, Louisiana 71115
- Miner's Chemdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning8849 Shirley Francis Rd
Shreveport, Louisiana 71129
- PORTER'S CARPET CLEANERS707 PROFESSIONAL DR S
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
- Stanley Steemer9640 St Vincent Ave
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
- ACE CLEANING CO
- Absolutely Clean Carpet Care Inc2557 Vanceville Rd
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
- Absolutely Clean Carpet Care Inc
- Born in the USA Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service5021 Hwy 80
Haughton, Louisiana 71037
- Born in the USA Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service
- FLOOD OUT906 Delia
Longview, Texas 75601
- FLOOD OUT
Carpet cleaners that service Shreveport
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.