Spring cleaning has roots in many cultures. Before you pick up a broom, assemble your materials and devise a plan to tackle this big project.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Shreveport, LA
There are 4 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Shreveport
- Arizona Elite Home Services, LLCWe were very happy with their services! We haven't found anyone since we have moved out of state that we enjoy their services as much as we enjoyed theirs.
- Window Brite Professional CleaningThe guys are very quick and worked very good for me!!! I can't recommend them enough! Will definitely be hiring them again!
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesThey were very prompt. They gave us a schedule of the areas they would be cleaning each day at the beginning of the job. They were beyond efficient. We were so,so pleased, we are scheduling them to come on a bi-monthly basis. The quality of work and the price couldn't possibly be outdone by anyone! WONDERFUL work
- Carmen's Cleaning ServicesIn my opinion everything was fantastic! Carmen called me back the same morning I left her a voicemail and was able to meet with me that same day to go over what all I wanted done! She was so friendly and personable and even loved on my 3 big dogs (made me like her even more)! I personally did not see the house after it had been cleaned (because of the move) but my realtor has been in and out and said it looks and smells amazing! He sent me pictures of the VERY dirty light fixtures and fans I had, and they look brand new! If I were still living in the Springs I would definitely be using Carmen again
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesVery nice cleaning and very concerned about punctuality as well as keeping the final cost as low as possible. They were very courteous and detailed with their work. As an engineer, I consider myself detail oriented and they showed me dirty areas that I've never noticed in my life (in any home) that were so obvious once pointed out to me. The areas that I'm referring to are door jams. Go into your bedroom and check the surface where the door closes and stops. This narrow 1/2" surface was brown/black with dust and dirt that was airborne and returning to the HVAC unit when the closed bedroom door stopped it in the narrow crack. Very highly recommended and and Grandpa used to say, "You get what you pay for"
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesExcellent service! Getting our house ready to sell. With their "Freaking Clean" service they cleaned my house from top to bottom including all crown molding, baseboards, shower, stove, carpet, wood floor, etc. They even cleaned behind the washer and dryer. I would highly recommend them. Very professional, punctual, and thorough
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesThey arrived 10 minutes early and brought in all of their own cleaning supplies. Stan told us exactly what they were going to do and then did it very well. If you are looking for the very best for top to bottom cleaning, then Neat Freaks is the one to use!!!
- SMT's Cleaning and Lawn Care ServiceThe girl was wonderful. They gave me an excellent price, they were there right when they said they were going to be, and they brought all of their own cleaning stuff. Shanae was very nice and very prompt. We estimated that the job would take a day but it took longer. They came back and finished it up with no problems and they were very nice about it
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesI love OCD in the bathrooms. Brushing the lampshades thoroughly but gently. Getting those blinds and all of my sweet husbands delicate collectibles. Light fixtures and moving sofas to vacuum behind them. The list goes on. Thank you Stan, Glenda and Charlotte. Well done!!
- Neat Freaks Cleaning ServicesMy mom got a brain abscess from construction dust in her home during renovation and had to have brain surgery. I needed to make sure everything was total clean and sanitized before bringing her home from the hospital. She's collected lots of stuff in her 83 years. The team was very careful as they cleaned each individual item, took pictures to be able to put things back as she had them. They were all kind and courteous both to me and to each other. A team of 5-8 worked 4 days in the house getting everything done. Stan was thorough and went behind the team to make sure everything was done to satisfaction and beyond. Definitely did a great job for us. It was very pricey because of all the knick knacks they had to individually clean, but that couldn't be avoided. Once they open their franchise closer to me, I'll be contracting with them for weekly cleaning as well
Last update on January 16, 2020
House Cleaning Companies in Shreveport
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- Bossier City,
- Red Chute,
- Elm Grove,
- Oil City,
- Plain Dealing,
- Cotton Valley,
House Cleaning Companies in Shreveport, LA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JKJ Enterprises201 Sistrunk Lane
Bossier City, Louisiana 71112
- JKJ Enterprises
- Louise's Personal Touch Cleaning Service, LLC413 Homer Road
Minden, Louisiana 71055
- Louise's Personal Touch Cleaning Service, LLC
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- show boat cleaning5233 Turtle Cove Rd
Garland, Texas 75044
- show boat cleaning
- TWS Plumbing6026 Dorchester Cir
Keithville, Louisiana 71047
- TWS Plumbing
- Window Brite Professional Cleaning194 N Main St
Sarepta, Louisiana 71071
- Window Brite Professional Cleaning
House cleaners that service Shreveport
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.