If you have a tear in your pool liner, it can lead to costly problems if you don’t repair it. Find out how to patch a pool liner in just a few simple steps.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Baton Rouge, LA
There are 4 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Baton Rouge
- Central Pools, Inc.Central Pools did a fantastic job on our pool. They were very professional from the initial sales call to the commissioning of the completed pool install and all steps in between. Melanie is super knowledgeable about all things pool related and communicates this very clearly. The competitively priced standard package offered with our pool included extras like underwater lights, a Dolphin pool cleaning robot, chlorine generator and full 5 feet of concrete decking. These all cost extra from the other fiberglass pool guys in town. Melanie helped my wife pick out the waterfall features she wanted and helped me decide to upgrade to an energy saving Pentair variable speed pump. Rain pushed our start date back a week, but once they started, we had a complete and working pool in 3 weeks and it's gorgeous! Neil made regular visits to monitor the progress of his installation team and to make sure everything was done right. Most importantly, Central Pools did all the things they said they'd do, when they said they'd do them. Highest recommendations
- Central Pools, Inc.I love these folks. They go out of their way to a great job and they are very reasonable. Great people, great service. It's worth the ride To Central if you don't live there.
- Brian Keith PoolsThey give excellent customer service and quick turn around. They are extremely professional and I would highly recommend them.
- Precision Landscape LLCWork is completely substandard. Pool was not installed correctly. Concrete around pool was not poured correctly. Still having issues and having to spend more money. Jake Duncan does not stand behind his work. Once there is a problem there is nothing he can do to satisfy you so he bails out and you are stuck holding the bag of his substandard low quality work
- Precision Landscape LLCUpdating a previous review. Work is completely substandard. Pool was not installed correctly. Concrete around pool was not poured correctly. Still having issues and having to spend more money. Pool has already started to crack and pool lights are already out due to improper installation. Jake Duncan does not stand behind his work. Once there is a problem there is nothing he can do to satisfy you so he bails out and you are stuck holding the bag of his substandard low quality work. If poor quality substandard work is what you want Precision pools and Jake Duncan is the contractor for you. If quality work and someone who stand behind their product is what you are going for then I highly suggest you use another pool contractor
- Paragon Pools Design And ConstructionWe were building our home built in approx. September of 2013 and toward the end of construction the pool was to be installed. The first order of business was to get permits, which he required us to go do (Our builder or no one else required this) and our realtor ended up having to apply/get our permits for work that Paragon was supposed to do. We should have seen this as a sign of things to come and hired someone else. We contracted Paragon pools to also build us a wall with a water feature, a pool leveler and a heater. We were instructed to find our own decorative additions to the wall, buy them and have them ready for him. We also were going to use the same brick we used on our home to use for the bricks around the pool (the "ledge" by the water) and the wall but we were told the house bricks cannot be used in that capacity so we switched to Saint Louis bricks. Work was slow and sporadic as he would show up without notice and almost always when we were at work. The bricks around the edge of the pool was St. Louis brick, but the wall was built with house bricks and stark contrast that we never wanted between the red and brown. He agreed it looked terrible and that he ?did not know what I was thinking? (referring to himself) and would take down the wall and rebuild it but by this time we were 10 months into the project and he said he would get to it in November, 2014. He came out, tore down our existing wall and built a wall only two bricks high and left the water feature pipe sticking out of the ground. (See picture) During this time Entergy came to our home and told us we needed a regulator on our pool heater gas line. Christian informed me that he didn?t make any money off the heater and he is not certified to run gas lines and that since he used my builder?s plumber to run this line that he would sue my builder if he was made to do this (I still have no regulator on my gas line). He also informed me he has sued many people in the past and it has been lucrative for him. SO, after months of him not showing up I called him in March, 2015 and asked him why he was not showing up to complete the project and he said he was going to but since I brought up the regulator issue he would finish the wall ?on his time and it MIGHT be in a few months? He was talking very inappropriately to me and it made me start to question if I wanted him back at my home working. I sincerely wish, if he wasn?t coming back he would not have torn down our wall and at least left it functional until we could get a competent professional out to do it correctly. Also installed was a pool leveler (refills the pool when it evaporates) and this has been leaking since the first day and I have asked him SIX times to repair it each time saying I need to cut off the water and let it dry then dig it up to find the leak. I told him each time I could not find the cutoff valve going directly to the leveler and he said he contracted the work out and it was not his fault, never committing even to come out and look at the soggy mess my yard has become. My grass has died and it is so soggy you can?t even walk in the area behind the pool. I don?t know what was done so the thought of digging up my backyard is daunting, that is why I hired a professional. (See picture) We had landscaping done by Paragon pools and this consisted of one shovel full of dirt removed from clay, a plant stuck in the ground with a little pine straw and rocks. We are in the process of removing all of his landscaping and replanting with correct soil as each plant has approximately 10-20 leaves that are green and since it they were just placed in dirt the weeds freely grow all through the bushes and plants, it simply is too much to maintain and the landscaping money we spent was a complete waste of money. The rest of the landscaping at the house, done by my builder?s landscaper, has been great with MUCH less maintenance. This is simply a lost cause and must be started over correctly. (See pictures below) I asked Christian to give me a tutorial on how everything works and he told me I have a degree in chemistry and work in a lab so I should be able to figure it out. He also did not respond when I told him the Polaris (pool cleaner) was not picking up leaves and particles in the pool properly, only to bring it to a pool/spa place and they said it was not set up correctly, which they did and now it works great. We had a small balance left to pay Paragon Pools (about $1300) and Christian told me I could hire someone else to finish the job and not worry about the balance. I know not every project is going to go according to plan, but when things go wrong it is the company?s job to make it right. I don?t know if it was a situation where he took on too much work or just not caring about the work he did but I feel it is my responsibility to not allow this to happen to another customer
Last update on August 11, 2016
Swimming Pool Companies in Baton Rouge
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
From soaks to aerobics to cold dips, having a plunge pool offers tons of benefits. Learn everything you need to know about DIY plunge pool ideas and tips.
Did you know that many cities, including Chicago suburbs, require a permit to put up any swimming pool? Fencing, electrical rules affect temporary pools too.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Greenwell Springs,
- Denham Springs,
- Port Vincent,
- Port Allen,
- Saint Gabriel,
- French Settlement,
- Grosse Tete
swimming pool companies in Baton Rouge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Jerry's Pools LLCPO Box 1177
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana 70517
- Jerry's Pools LLC
- Morrow Builders LLC11142 Jacock Rd
Saint Francisville, Louisiana 70775
- Morrow Builders LLC
- Paragon Pools Design And ConstructionPO Box 59
Turkey Creek, Louisiana 70585
- Paragon Pools Design And Construction
- Zydeco Construction LLCP.O. Box 138
Maurepas, Louisiana 70449
- Zydeco Construction LLC