Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Taylorsville, KY
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Taylorsville
- Mower Mobile MaintenanceDIANE WAS AS NICE AS COULD BE, AND REFERRED ME TO A MOWER SHOP THAT HAD THE NECESSARY PART NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR TO MY MOWER. SHE TOLD ME SHE COULD DO THE WORK IF NEEDED, BUT SAID IT WAS A SIMPLE JOB AND SHE TOLD ME WHERE TO GET THE PART, AND HOW TO DO IT MYSELF TO AVOID ANY LABOR OR SERVICE FEES. WILL USE HER IN THE FUTURE FOR ANNUAL UP KEEP OF MOWER, BECAUSE OF HER HONESTY
- The Mower ShopThey do a pretty good job. I don't have anything to compare their prices with so I can't rate their price. They always have a reasonably good turn around time. They might take a little longer if one goes there during the summer but they never take too long. It always works great after they get done with it so I don't have any difficulties with them
- Lyndon Mower RepairPrompt pick-up and repair. Mower was in A-1 condition when it was returned. Courteous, knowledgeable people. Have used for many years.
- Saunders Small Engine RepairThey were pretty good. Their price was pretty cheap considering that it had been sitting in the back of a pickup truck for a while. They got it up and running and did it fairly quickly.
- Saunders Small Engine RepairI really like this shop! We have been taking our lawn mower there for annual maintenance for ten years now. They always do a great job, and are timely about the turn around. Have a power washer that needs maintenance and will be bringing it in.
- The Mower ShopMy experience was great. It was one day turn-around time on the service; that was great because this time of the year, it is pretty hard to get. Their service was fine. They charged me $20 for the cable and $23 for the labor.
- JACOBI SALES INCThey were very responsive with seasonal repairs and also power shooting and promptly handling emergencies with mowers during the mowing season. They pick up and deliver. They give 24 hour turn around. They return phone calls. They give phone call updates. You couldn't be more happy with them.
- E-Town Small Engine IncThe weed eater was $140. It was ready when they said it was going to be ready. It worked after I got it back. The guys that worked there, considering they were all mechanics were very nice.
- Lyndon Mower RepairIts refreshing to do business with such good guys. Folks, they're the real deal. Real guys workin on really dirty filthy machines. They roll their sleeves up, don't whine. Just fix stuff. They probably drink Miller High Life too! Lets face it. Most of us pour gas in our machines and expect them to work. When they don't Call this company. They charged me a nominal pickup/ return fee which was well worth it. Total bill was reasonable. They promptly took the machine apart and made the repair. Given the need for a snowblower, they did a quick turn around and delivered it back to me within 1 day. I'm ready for tonight's snowfall. Thank You Lyndon Mower Dude
- BLUEGRASS LAWN & GARDEN INCthey got to it sooner than expected - were about 1 week out on service when I dropped it off (they told me this in advance), wasn't what they thought it might be so no new parts were needed, it was cheaper than expected and ready sooner than expected; had to have them bring it back to me - cost for this was very reasonable - less than half what the mower shop would have charged; everything was explained, they showed me that it would start both at the shop when I paid and when it was dropped of
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Taylorsville
- Business Description:From home repairs to property management, it’s a wrap! Offered Services: Custom Projects In-home Assembly Smart Home Conversion Move-in/Move-out Assistance Repair Remodel Drywall Work General Home Maintenance Property ManagemenRecent Review:The service was exceptional. They were very professional, always on time, and they communicate well. They've done previous work for me, and I can say that they always do good work.Melissa M.
- Business Description:The Mower Shop has been selling and servicing QUALITY OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT since 1965. We consider ourselves "Second To None" in customer support.Recent Review:Very courteous and helpful. Their prices are very competitive as well. They will not work on power washers which was a disappointment considering they are a Honda certified dealer and my pressure washer has a Honda engineSTEVEN K.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Here at bailey enterprise we strive hard to make our customers happy
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn & landscape company. We are located in Middletown, and have been in business since 2005. Our top priorities are Customer Service & Quality of Work. Mowing - Not offered in Fern Creek, Dixie HWY, PRP, etc. (Where gas makes it too expensive to commute). Additional phone: 502-438-883Recent Review:After seeing the nice job that was done at a neighbors yard, I contacted Clear Cut. I have a current knee injury and my front yard has a steep hill, so I needed some help. I spoke with Lauren in the office and schedule a day after I received my quote. The gentleman showed up, I advised them of wires that were marked in the yard. They listened and then they began cutting. My only issues were that the fence line was not trimmed and I was expecting a double cut of my yard. That it would show two different cut lines. My backyard had grass sitting on top. Once dry would turn brown. I did call back to Lauren and expressed my concerns. I am waiting to hear back. <br /Erin O.
- Business Description:We specialize with tree service work, any kind of home repair interior or exterior, haul off junk, landscaping, rock driveways and offer great services, friendly and funny conversations. And the great part about it were FULLY INSURED proof on hand
- Business Description:We're a small, affordable, company that does tremendous work with respect and purpose. We have many years of experience and intuition.We display great craftsmanship and care in all our work. This pride for detail defines us as a company
- Business Description:cleaning company
- Business Description:I am a local mechanic with over 10 years experience. I started my own company 3 years ago with the intention of providing affordable services that beat shop prices. By taking care of all the work personally, I have been able to maintain these values and keep all my customers satisfied while working in an industry that is also my passion
- Recent Review:They are a very knowledgeable staff and always friendly and very helpful.MICHELLE C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mount Washington
- Coxs Creek
lawn mower repair shops in Taylorsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation156 RAY HILL DR
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation
- J's Picturescape4108 Kurtz Ave
- J's Picturescape
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- Plumbers Supply Co1000 E Main St
- Plumbers Supply Co
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- The Mower Shop7400 Preston Hwy
- The Mower Shop