On Tap Irrigation

1761 Stringer Ln

Mount Washington, KY 40047

08/25/2017

carla M.

It was fine. I don't remember if there was an extra fee. He didn't check the heads of our spigots. If he would have checked them with the spring opening of our sprinkling system, he would have realized that they needed to be replaced. Because he didn't do that we had water going into our lawn. He was good, he did what was needed. On the prince, the price was fine. It would be a C on quality, only because he didn't check the heads of the sprinklers.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal. They started up our sprinkler system.

08/06/2017

Michael H.

Went good and with the professional help from On Tap we had no problems.

Description of Work
We had a new irrigation system put in. On Tap set it up in zones to make it easy for us to monitor and increase/decrease where needed. Eric did a great job on the setup and install. We are very pleased.

07/02/2017

Anthony O.

It went great. Eric came out and gave me an estimate. He suggested I have a second water meter installed, and he took care arranging that. His team came out and installed the piping and sprinkler heads over two days, and Chad came out the Monday following and installed the controller and showed me how to program it. We then tested each zone for correct coverage. about two weeks later I noticed a really soggy spot close to one of the sprinkler heads and suspected a leak. Chad cam out the day after I called and cleaned out a little debris that was preventing the head from fully closing. Problem fixed. Great service!

Description of Work
I needed irrigation installed for my front, side and back yards.

06/21/2017

John H.

Service went very smoothly, just like our last deactivation. Technician requires access to my garage as that is where the sprinkler control unit is located. I can open my garage door remotely without actually being present. As requested, technician texted me upon arrival and completion so I could open/close the door as necessary. It was as easy as can be.

Description of Work
Sprinkler activation

04/08/2017

Keith H.

After seeing reviews on Angie's List I purchased the tune up deal from Angie's List...best deal I've ever bought from them! It started with a friendly person answering their phones, then On Tap was able to get me scheduled quickly, and arrived on time (even early which worked out great)! They immediately got to work getting the system up again and quickly found one of the lines broke...they took the time to show me the problem and quickly got to work fixing it. On Tap then took the time to run through the system with me (just purchased the house and didn't know the system that was installed) and answer any questions I had. Their price was a little higher than the others I've seen, but they are worth it. I would definitely recommend them and will absolutely use them for all my irrigation system needs!

Description of Work
Spring irrigation tune up and repair of broken piping.

02/01/2017

John G.

They were miracle workers. We have a big corner lot. I had it seeded and they said it had to be watered for an hour every day. They were here for a day and a half installing sprinklers and you couldn't even tell that they were here.

Description of Work
They installed a lawn irrigation sprinkler system

11/07/2016

Phillip P.

The team was great, all concerns were taken care of.

Description of Work
Irrigation system

11/07/2016

Lisa R.

During winterizing they closed the torque entirely too tight. During the start of the system caused damaged and they would not pay for their mistake.

Description of Work
Winterization.

Category irrigation systems

Sorry you feel this way. We have been servicing your system for many years ( start up and winterization ) for whatever reason this season someone else other than On Tap Irrigation attempted to start up your system and had problems. Then we were called to do the start up and make repairs. When you made the appointment with us for the repair you made no mention that you planned on disputing the repair cost after the work was done. After doing the repair someone not listed on your account called our office to dispute the bill. I tried to reach out to this person and they would not call be back. As our review records reflect we pride our selves on our customer satisfaction and do not feel we should have been held at fault for something that we did not do.

08/08/2016

Rick C.

The owner Eric came out to the house and answered all of our questions and sent us a detailed proposal of parts and labor. On Tap did an excellent installation of the system, we could barely see where they installed the pipes across the lawn. We highly recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Yard irrigation system

07/30/2016

John H.

Arrived on time and completed the job as expected.

Description of Work
Activate sprinkler system.

Reynolds Overhead Doors LLC

Committed to Excellence: Every Customer . . . Every Call . . . Every Visit Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Services are available 7 days a week, including evenings to accommodate our customer's schedule. We are fully insured with over 25 years experience in the garage door industry. Additional phones - (502) 491-0045, (502) 243-4207, (502) 964-0335.

Sprinkler system installation, repairs and maintenance, backflow testing, winterization.