Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Shelbyville, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Shelbyville
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgeMr Appliance reviewed, evaluated then researched to find solution. He followed up with me twice to see machine was fixed and continued to function properly.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgePeyton was our service guy. He was very prompt and upfront about what was wrong and how much it would cost. The part we needed wasn’t in stock but we had the part that we had previously ordered. After all was said and done we paid $144 which I found extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Mr. appliance. Oh and they were extremely neat and clean read less
- Burton Appliance ServiceAfter finding only the air handler was bad, due to the age of the system I chose to add to the insurance claim and put in a whole new unit. We ordered the unit on Friday 7/19/2013 and the next Tuesday 7/23/2013 it was put in. cost was as expetded and installation went very well.
- Burton Appliance ServiceWe live 32 miles from Burton heating & air.We called 3 or 4 different repair shops in my area and Bowling Green,Burton was the only repair shop to help us.Thanks guys!
- Hobbs Appliance & Service Company IncCame on second day after I called. Would have come next day but had a doctors appointment. Got model # over the phone and brought new pump with him, Right pump, ut had to adapt mounting bracket. Worked just fine. In and out within an hour. Very happy with his work and would use again.
- Bell Refrigeration & Air ConditionitioningMr. Bell worked with me to lower cost on replacing the ice maker and optic components by allowing me to order the parts from Amazon and installing them for me after delivery. He made three trips to the house and only charged for one service call! I will definitely use his services anytime I need refrigeration work read less
- Halls Home MaintenanceI had horrible service with another HVAC contractor who may have possibly caused damage to my system with their negligence, so I called Halls to come check my systen for damage. He was responsive, polite, knowledgeable, and came out on short notice. He thoroughly checked my system, and explained everything to me that he was doing read less
- Hughes Appliance RepairHe was able to get if fixed in no time at all and I haven't had a problem since. He has done work for me in the past. He is always prompt and reliable.
- Dial One Mc Connell ApplianceI love their service. They are prompt, thorough and they are real careful about putting down mats and things when they are working on your stuff. They are really good. I recommend them very highly.
Appliance Repair Experts in Shelbyville
- Business Description:We Offer Same Day Service. We know you work hard and have a busy schedule. Let us help you get back to the things that really matter. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our professional repair technicians read lessRecent Review:I called Urgent Care Appliance Repair at 8am on Father's Day and received a call back within an hour by Forrest to schedule my appointment within 48 hours. He arrived on-time and was polite and professional. He brought the part that needed replaced, which was the pump & was able to fix a 20 year-old washing machine within a few minutes. This man went above and beyond & I HIGHLY recommend him and his company. I will contact him for any future appliance repair needs. Sincerely, Erik N. Louisville, K read lessErik N.
- Business Description:Honest appliance repair help for the Shelbyville/ Simpsonville Kentucky area. More than 18 years appliance repair and installation experience! We try to make a difficult situation as easy as possible.Recent Review:Last year Jon repaired faulty ice maker on my Whirlpool refrigerator. Now 18 months later the refrigerator is slowly dying. While Jon couldn't make a call due to other issues, he gave me advice over the phone and confirmed what the other service technician was telling me. I highly recommend him for any appliance repair read lessKaren L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact name - Tom Corrigan read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. The outlets weren’t dead. It was my breaker acting “iffy”.WILLIAM B.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled Homes read lessRecent Review:It took them a little while but they were very very good. I was really impressed with the tile work.MARJORIE AND RICHARD M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Jarboe's is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Louisville area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s right read lessRecent Review:i do not recommend this company at all. they came out to service my furnace and air conditioner for their maintenance plan. first thing, when they came out to do the tune up on my furnace, i specifically asked them, does it need to be cleaned? the guy said no it looks good. which later was determined to be a lie, otherwise he didnt even check. i had another company come out, check it over, and said oh yeah, it needed to be cleaned, it had about a years worth of dust on the inside. second thing, they came out to do the air conditioner tune up. everything was fine until a few days later when my air conditioner started making noises like it was frozen. i turned it off, then a few hours later, i attempted to turn it back on. it wouldnt come on. i called jarboes and told them tge issue, had them check it over, and they said the compressor was bad and said it would cost me 2600 to fix it. i dont have that kinda cash laying around so i asked my dad if that sounded right, he said no, but his company will do a second opinion for free. his company comes out, takes one look at the air conditioners compressor and tells us that jarboes had switched the wires, causing the polarities to switch, causing it to not work right. he switched the wires, and the air came back on correctly. air has been working fine until today. the compressor now is working double time to work, since jarboes had messed it up. now jarboes is refusing to fix my compressor, which they broke read lessGaralyn F.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
appliance repair services in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice enterprises, llcPO Box 33
- 1st choice enterprises, llc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brent Robert's Refrigeration & Appliance2004 Stephens Steet
- Broughton Mechanical Inc17533 Aiken Road
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- CORRIGAN Electric2621 Holloway Rd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond650 STARL SHELTON RD
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling
- Mclean's Heating & Cooling
- Mclean's Heating & Cooling
- Stewart's Plumbing24 Main St
- Stewart's Plumbing
- Williams Appliance SVC1488 Joyes Station Rd
- Williams Appliance SVC