A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Sebree, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Sebree
- MCF Construction IncWe lived in our home less than a year before disaster struck. We lost our entire kitchen to water damage. MCF was recommended to us by Restoration1 after clean up and we could not have been happier. PJ worked diligently to get our estimate done in record time as the insurance company was being quite pushy. The team that came to our home was amazing. They were courteous, professional, and restored my kitchen to "better than before". Each day they would ensure our home was left clean from the day's work. From the estimate, insurance claims, paying invoices, to the final product... everything was smooth. We would 100% recommend this company read less
- Unique Tile and Marble LLCUnique Tile and Marble is the perfect choice for any tile project. Their work is top-notch, with meticulous attention to detail, both in the prep work and cleanup. Their team is knowledgeable, professional, courteous, committed to excellence and do not consider a job finished until the customer is 100% satisfied. Their work on my kitchen floor was amazing and the quote very reasonable. I highly recommend them read less
- Bullseye ConstructionGreat...I had plastic set up already. John came in and checked and saw how much was needed for the job, mixed ahead of time before adding water to keep consistency of color the same on entire job. Wiped down and ...Wow.
- MonsterCleanMonsterClean goes above and beyond in their customer service and quality of work. They took the time to explain their services and what would best benefit our needs. We will definitely call again in the future. Thanks!
- MonsterCleanThey did a good job. My husband thought they had done the best of any carpet cleaners we've had. It cost us around $900 to get 4,000 sq. feet cleaned.
- MonsterCleanI have Monsterclean to clean carpets mostly. I find them to be very knowledgable, punctual, and capable of getting stains out whenever possible. My carpet is old, yet Dave seems to get it clean, and works hard to do so. I request services (even on weekends or nights), and get a response within a day or two. They are good about working with my schedule, as I work full time. It certainly helps that my dog, while disliking the noise from the machinery, warms up to Dave and his workers well, and they take the time to talk to me and ask specifically what it is that I wish to have accomplished read less
- MonsterCleanI had hired Monsteclean previously to clean carpets and they did a great job. Decided to give them a try for some ceramic tile, grout and upholstery cleaning. Once again they knock it out of the park. The tile and grout looks better than it ever has and looks like it was just installed. I thought the couch and chair were beyond help but when they were finished they looked fantastic. Dave and his crew continue to impress me with their quality of work and professionalism. Keep up the great work guys and I will see you in the future read less
- MonsterCleanI have a wool carpet in my living room that is several years old and I was concerned about whether it could be cleaned without damaging it. When I called MonsterClean I spoke with Dave the owner and told him my concerns. He said he would need to see the carpet before he could say if it could be cleaned. Dave came by the following day and looked at the carpet. He said it was in good enough condition to be cleaned but could not guarantee it would not have some color differences where the stains were at. I decided to go ahead with the cleaning and also have my kitchen tile cleaned. We set an appointment for the following week. They arrived right on schedule and went about setting up their equipment. They paid great attention to protecting my walls, baseboards and hardwood flooring from any damage from the hoses running through the house. When Dave called me into the room to check out the job they had done on the carpet I was stunned. The carpet looked better than I remembered it looking when it was installed and there was no color changes where the stains had been. They proceeded to the kitchen tile and were done sooner than I expected. I could not believe how good the tile and grout lines looked. I did not realize how dirty and discolored they had become over time. Dave and his crew were very professional and courteous while in my home and I will definitely be calling them in the future to do the rest of the carpets and tile in the house. I will also be recommending MonsterClean to all my family and friends read less
- MonsterCleanMade the tile and grout look like a new installation! Prompt, courteous, and professional, Highly recommended!
- MonsterCleanWonderful job! They made the tile in my kitchen look like new. I live in a very old home with original tile so you can imagine my surprise when suddenly it looked like new.
Ceramic Tile Installers in Sebree
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re.. read lessRecent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this company read lessDeanna B.
- Business Description:MCF is a locally owned and operated company that is in its 30th year in business. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Mine Subsidence, Roofing, Interior/ Exterior Remodeling, and much more! Please see our website for a full list of specialties read lessRecent Review:We lived in our home less than a year before disaster struck. We lost our entire kitchen to water damage. MCF was recommended to us by Restoration1 after clean up and we could not have been happier. PJ worked diligently to get our estimate done in record time as the insurance company was being quite pushy. The team that came to our home was amazing. They were courteous, professional, and restored my kitchen to "better than before". Each day they would ensure our home was left clean from the day's work. From the estimate, insurance claims, paying invoices, to the final product... everything was smooth. We would 100% recommend this company read lessSarah R.
- Business Description:Tile installation.Recent Review:Unique Tile and Marble is the perfect choice for any tile project. Their work is top-notch, with meticulous attention to detail, both in the prep work and cleanup. Their team is knowledgeable, professional, courteous, committed to excellence and do not consider a job finished until the customer is 100% satisfied. Their work on my kitchen floor was amazing and the quote very reasonable. I highly recommend them read lessElizabeth C.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i.. read lessRecent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the condition read lessMartha R.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman service for commercial and residential customers. We are a local company with long ties to the community.Recent Review:They didn't have enough people to do the job (the guy that was doing the work was called to service).Cynthia C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Great rates without sacrificing great quality! Free Estimates. We accept cash and check. You won't be disapointed! Check us out @ https://www.facebook.com/ThePropertyBosses to follow our work and get a quote!
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. SUBS MAY BE USED DEPENDING ON JOB SIZE. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY IF OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for installation. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No additional service charges. May contact through email. Financing available.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- Mortons Gap
tile installers in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & D Construction2014 Peggy Dr
- Benny's Flooring1035 S Green River Rd
- Bennys Flooring7510 Peachwood Dr
- BK Flooring Inc6825 Interchange Rd
- Bodzek Custom Painting7055 Para St.
- Bond Construction2134 Ridgeway Ave
- Brastock Contractors6082 East Hadley Road
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- B & D Construction
- Dirt Finders Maid Service708 Stanley Ave
- Dirt Finders Maid Service
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- J N J Flooring LLC7453 W SR 28
- J N J Flooring LLC
- KITCHEN INTERIORS5545 OLD BOONVILLE HWY
- KITCHEN INTERIORS
- Nelson Home Improvements13352 US 41 A
- Nelson Home Improvements
- P & K Construction3626 Furlong Drive
- Paint & Carpet Depot520 N Main
- PRO BATH SOLUTIONS712 Mulberry St.
Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Professional Furniture & Carpet Services, Inc.1272 Sheffield Dr
- Pyramid Marble & Granite1303 McGrath Ave
- P & K Construction
- Robison Quality Painting & Home Improvement137 1/2 3rd St
- Robison Quality Painting & Home Improvement
- Superior Carpet Cleaning Services, Inc.3325 Bexley Ct
- Superior Carpet Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Unique Tile and Marble LLC708 S Burkhardt Rd.
- Unique Tile and Marble LLC