Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Pioneer Village, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Pioneer Village
- Lee's Nuisance Wildlife ServicesWoody did a great job. He was very knowledgeable on how to handle the situation. I would recommend him to anyone who is having trouble with animals on their property.
- Lee's Nuisance Wildlife ServicesMr. Lee was very professional. He was efficient and checked for spots where the squirrels had got into the attic and sealed the entrance. I was impressed with how thorough the work was. Would definitely hire this person if I had a problem again.
- Black DiamondOur Yard already looks better after just 4 treatments. I wanted to wait until the end of the summer to see how it is holding up and it looks great! Can't wait to stay with them and see how much better it looks next years.
- Franklin Pest SolutionsThe guy that came out was VERY Professional. He got rid of the problem. I would hire this company again. Sincerely, Stacy :)
- Lee's Nuisance Wildlife ServicesLee was an absolute pleasure to have come work for us. We had over 50 bats in our attic. This was a very difficult job because of our high steep roof. Not only was he very professional, he was knowledgeable and worked hard to make sure we were happy. He did an amazing job at a very reasonable rate. An added bonus was seeing how much he cares for the animals
- Act Wildlife ManagementThe contractor was easy to reach by phone and he scheduled the work for the next business day. On the scheduled work day, he called ahead when he was on the way to the house. When he arrived, he did the work carefully and professionally.
- Black DiamondWe were very pleased with the professionalism, knowledge and punctuality of Black Diamond. We would hire them again.
- Act Wildlife ManagementMark was timely and able to get to us the same day. Diagnosed mouse infestation in the attic, and found the portal of entry. Caulked and set out bait. Whole job was less than an hour to reach a solution! Outstanding job!
- Franklin Pest SolutionsVery nice fellow, I think his name is Matt. As far as putting the traps out and being on the job, he seemed to do very well. They came right away. He was there on time. He was very professional. I haven?t had any results. The traps haven?t caught anything, but then again, I haven?t seen any mice either. That is what I was having trouble with. So, I don?t know if I would use them again. It?s not them, it?s a matter of would I spent my $150 buck to do this again. Probably not. They do what they say, they come out and set the traps and everything. I don?t know if it was because I was out of town for 5 or 6 weeks, that he hadn?t gotten back to ne about a follow up, but I am going to call him again
- Black DiamondRyan Gates, technician, came out to our house regarding mice that had entered the attic and were running around in the space between our basement ceiling and the upstairs floor. He gave us a quote and we said YES! I mean, it's mice, money is no object, right? haha Ryan and his crew did a fantastic job. Very professional and educated us about how humane their treatment is vs other companies. All the mice were gone within a week or two. It's been a couple of months and ZERO activity in the house. I highly recommend Black Diamond. After the mice removal, we also hired them for home pest control, termite control, lawn treatment and landscaping
Animal Removal Services in Pioneer Village
- Business Description:Servicing Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort, Southern Indiana, & Indianapolis. Additional phone numbers - (317) 550-1540, (502) 969-9635, (859) 278-2591, (800) 964-PEST. Providing quality residential and commercial pest control since 1972. OPC has grown into one of the largest 100 pest control control companies in the U.S. Additional DBA - OPC Pest Control, Okolona Pest Control IncRecent Review:Awesome! As a matter of fact I wrote in the reviews on the services that were performed and I would use Terminix again. Please read the reviews. Thank you.Linda C.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (502) 876-8743, (502) 876-8895, (502) 408-5803. Additional contact name - Mark Lehner, Jeremy Nanney, Juan Ramon Lopez.Recent Review:Local restaurant owner with 10 plus years experience in the business. I’ve used many national level pest control companies and none have met my expectations like our guys here has. Definitely recommend this companyJade S.
- Business Description:Award winning. Crawlspace Doctor provides free evaluations to homeowners with crawlspace concerns. We thoroughly examine the entire crawlspace including drainage to prevent standing water, insulation, complete vapor barrier, floor supports, wood framing, and entrances. We also look at any factors that may be contributing to water intrusion from the outside due to poor landscaping or gutters and downspoutsRecent Review:Patrick and his team were very professional, informative and finished in a very timely manner! Would definitely recommend!Quintin H.
- Business Description:Animal Control Management company that has been serving the Louisville area for over 15 years.Recent Review:The contractor was easy to reach by phone and he scheduled the work for the next business day. On the scheduled work day, he called ahead when he was on the way to the house. When he arrived, he did the work carefully and professionallyFrank M.
- Business Description:Dependable residential and commercial full service pest control since 1938! Same day, on-time service is our specialty. We practice Integrated Pest Management (IPM) through all of our customized services. We're termite and bed bug experts and offer Green services tooRecent Review:The guy that came out was VERY Professional. He got rid of the problem. I would hire this company again. Sincerely, Stacy :)Stacy W.
- Business Description:Black Diamond is the area's only full-service pest control company, offering a multitude of services that go beyond traditional "pest control." In addition to pest control, we eliminate bed bugs, nuisance animals, and termites. We have the area's only bed bug detecting dog teams, perform structural and termite damage repairs, and provide fungus and mold remediation / moisture control services. We even offer full water damage restoration services! Our turf and landscaping division has all th..Recent Review:It went very well. They were prompt and professionalRaymond W.
- Recent Review:Years ago, we started having mice, insect and even skink problems in the house. We called St. Matthews and they came promptly and sprayed, threw little packets around the basement floor for the silverfish, threw poison treats to kill the mice in the basement crawl space and set up bug bombs. Unfortunately, the problems continued. We continued to use them every so often but a couple of years ago had another company come in who immediately solved the insect and mice problem by sealing off the crawl space and filling gaps around the basement door frame. Although its been a few years since we last used St. Matthews Exterminating, I can't imagine ever using them again. They didn't help us find the source of the problem but were only interested in throwing out poison and insecticide. I'd describe what they did was more of a band-aid, not a fix, and as it turned out, most of the insecticide packs they used I was able to find off the internet and do it myself for a lot cheaper had I just wanted to put down insecticide and mouse killer. And as for the mouse killer they put down, when they put it down, they said the mice would eat it and run back outside to die, or that if they did die in the crawl space, the poison would dry them up so fast you'd never smell it. The mouse poison worked, but it was pretty gross going down to the basement laundry only to kind a couple of dead mice and their bloody feces all over the floor . And as for the smell, I can't really say the poison packets made any difference. In several instances where mice died in the crawl space, the smell was SO utterly nauseating that we could barely stay in the house, and that smell lingered for weeks. Now that we found the source of the mouse and insect problem, things are much better, but that's no thanks to this exterminating companyFrank M.
- Business Description:Advanced Pest Elimination is a full service termite & pest elimination company. We offer complete pest elimination services as well as pest prevention programs that are affordable to all of our customers. We guarantee all of our work with a very good warranty that is included with all service. Serving all of KentuckianaRecent Review:The technician was very friendly, knowledgeable and didn't charge extra money. They had the tools needed to take care of my problem on hand so we didn't have to schedule a repeat appointment. I called a second time with help on flies and instead of charging me, gave me advice on what they can do. I really appreciate them not taking advantage. Really professional. I will use in the futureCharlee S.
- Business Description:Serving the Louisville, Kentucky Metro area and surrounding counties of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Faithful Companions has become the premier pet cremation service for veterinarians and private pet owners. Using the knowledge and care developed in operating a funeral home since 1930, the same loving care is given to pet owners. Since Faithful Companions Pet Cremation Services is affiliated with Scott Funeral Homes, the same family of licensed personnel perform all services at the facili..
- Business Description:Dr. H.R. Gough has been serving the Clarksville and surrounding area since 1978. Dr. Gough has spent more than 30 years in the veterinary field and his passion for the care and well being of animals has earned him a good customer base and recognition by the city of Clarksville naming June 2, 2007 as Dr. Gough Day for his professionalism in taking care of the cities Police Dogs. Clarksville Animal Hositpal offers a variety of services for your pet, below is a listing of a fewRecent Review:They did a fine job. They were very quick and very professional. I have no problems at all.Bill B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
animal removal services in Pioneer Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black Diamond 4911 Hamburg Pike
- Black Diamond
- Boyd Moving & Storage Co1034 E Oak St
- Boyd Moving & Storage Co
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- OPC ServicesPO Box 19201
- OPC Services
- Presto-X Pest Control241 Routt Dr
- Presto-X Pest Control