Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Pendleton, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Pendleton
- Signature Stone Design, LLCSsd is the best in the business. Justin is absolutely amazing. He is very knowledgeable and extremely conscientious when it comes to each detail. He relentlessly worked hard to help me find the exact color & style granite for my home. I had my countertops installed within 10 days of picking them out. SSD & Justin are definitely the way to go! My countertops are stunning! Thank you Justin & SSD for making my dream kitchen come true!
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONBack toward the end of 2013 I decided the time had come to replace the old linoleum flooring in the kitchen and laundry room. My kitchen is at one end of one big room which has my computer and computer desk at the other end along with some other furniture. The rest of the flooring in that room was wood. I decided to replace all the old flooring in the big room and the laundry room (which is a separate room). During the process I also decided to let the contractor fix some plumbing issues in my bathrooms (2) and install a new mirror in one of the bathrooms. I decided upon Back Construction given their reputation for providing excellent service in the area. I have previously read reviews about their work on this site. They are also rated very highly by readers of the Lexington Herald-Leader. While shopping for flooring in Lexington I ran into a lady who has been a customer of Back for several years who told me she has been very pleased with their service over the years. The work commenced in January and was completed this date, 2/25/2014. Everyone that worked at my house did a fine job and were very professional. My kitchen flooring looks absolutely great. I would like to replace carpeting that is now in the other parts of the house with the same hardwood flooring installed in the kitchen. That may be down the road at a future time because I will not begin another project until I have the funds available. I am not going to incur debt. I have other projects in mind as well but patience is key since the money will need to be available before I'll begin the next round. The new counter tops, cabinets, sink and faucet look excellent. It is great to look what has been done, especially since the old stuff was very dated and needed replacing. The work done in my bathrooms was not as major but did correct some problems and needs. The total project came to over $16,000 but it has been worth it not only for looks but improved utility and storage space. It is a great feeling to see these improvements now in place I am very pleased with the work and professionalism exhibited by Back Construction and the various subcontractors and workers who contributed to the project
- EXCELLENCE BY NATUREExcellence by Nature Granite (EBN)--They were wonderful! We cannot say enough, but some of the highlights: 1) They were always responsive to calls and emails (not something I always experienced with other businesses). 2) Always thoughtful and courteous. We changed our minds A LOT, before getting the look we wanted. Sarah was always patience, friendly, helpful (her husband and the installers were all very nice too). She shared ideas and suggestions, but was never pushy. They let us take samples so we could see them at the house, flooring stores, etc. 3) They are absolutely dependable. When the onsite measurement and install was schedule, they were there on time--as promised. There was some mix-up with the cabinet manufacturer (definitely not Sarah's fault...maybe ours) and Sarah worked with us to resolve it completely to our satisfaction--at not cost to us. 4) Of course, the most important part was the final product. IT LOOKS SO GOOD! Exactly what we wanted. Beautiful granite and great install. 5) We went to EBN for the granite (someone suggested them to us). When we got there, we realized they carried cabinets, tile, etc. We ended up getting our cabinets thru EBN. If I had it to do again, I would have gotten our ceramic tile from EBN too. 6) EBN seems to be a small, family owned business. We like that fact. 7) Some builders encourage you to go to the supplier they work with...we did not do that and Sarah worked with our builder with no problems, 8) All of these things are great--and critically important--but there is the bottom line. EBN was substantially cheaper than other providers--including the big home improvement stores. We had small breakfast bar we decided to do in a different color of granite, so Sarah found a remnant and gave it at a reduced cost. She did not have to do that...we would have never known. (Great customer service and good pricing! How often does that happen?) The great pricing was true for the granite, AND the cabinets. I suspect EBN could provide competitive pricing for whatever they sell. 9) They have candy out for customers--which is always a good thing
- Granite AmericaThey were wonderful from start to finish. Kitchen remodel was a night mare. This was the only company that I had no complaints with all. I would recommend to anyone.
- HOUSE OF TILES INCThey did the hearth. It's 12' long and it's beautiful. They are just great! Everything is lovely and they just did a beautiful job. Tommy is very knowledgeable.
- GRANITE AMERICAMy husband and I went to Granite America to get an idea of what they had in stock, as we had seen an ad for $39/sq ft granite, including edging. We ended up loving a particular slab which was $45/sq ft, and still do-able for our budget. Deepa was such a great help to us, and she said they would hold our slab until we were ready for it, as we didn't know whether we'd be replacing or painting our cabinets. When we were ready for the counters, Sarah helped us pick a paint color for the cabinets, and we had the template done for the countertops. Will did the templating and he was awesome...such a great attitude and so pleasant to work with! Adam and Urbano from the Lexington shop did the installation, which included a VERY tricky piece. The attention to detail from this duo resulted in an exquisite installation! They have unending patience. Quality is obviously a priority, and we could not have asked for a better experience from the entire Granite America team! We would do it again in a heartbeat! Would recommend to anyone needing a granite countertop
- Steve HattonThe overall process went very smoothly. Mr.Hatton is very knowledgeable in many areas. He helped me make some great changes in my plan that I'm very pleased with. Things were very organized or at least as organized as they can be during a remodel. He done the entire bathroom. He installed new cabinetry, done a custom tile job around the mirror over the sink, painted the walls and trim, plumbed in the new toilet and sink fixtures. I love my new bathroom!!! I will most definitely be using Mr. Hatton in the future!!
- Counter Culture PlusOverall experience with Irv and Counter Culture Plus was great. I'd recommend them anyone who needs any type of counter tops, tile or flooring. I know they also install all of their products and would have used their contractors or recommended contractors but unfortunately, we live 60+ miles from their location so travel costs would have been too expensive. We could have went with a less costly alternative but as the saying goes; you get what you pay for. In the case of Counter Culture Plus, you can rest easy that you WILL get what you pay for and be happy with their quality and professionalism
- Stone WorksThey went out of their way to help me find what I was looking for. They took the time to show me all the different samples and let me walk through to see what they had. Then when I didn't really like anything, they got me an appointment to see their supplier.
- The Home Depot - Port CharlotteIt took them three months to get the granite in for our new bathroom vanity. During the process, they ordered the wrong granite. The plumber they sent out put the plumbing in wrong as well.
Marble Contractors in Pendleton
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re..Recent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this companyDeanna B.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:I am Randall with 1st Class Countertop Company. We specialize in fabricating granite to meet your kitchen's exact needs. NO ONE in the state of Tennessee has the will or desire to save you money and obtain your business like we do! We do not require a 50% down payment like these other companies. You can pay us at the end of installation when you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call to set up a free in home estimate today, and let me see what deals I can provide you and your family,..Recent Review:1 out of 5 stars. First, we want to briefly commend the quality of the actual workmanship of the granite countertops installed by Randy Shores, owner of 1st Class Countertops. They are beautiful and we are pleased with them. There was only one seam, and the granite was so well matched by Randy that it appears almost seamless. The work ethic of Randy and his son Randy, Jr., and their working relationship, are highly commendable. We actually visited Randy’s shop to deliver our signed contract, pick out our new sink, and leave the required 50% front-end deposit. We genuinely like him, and we were initially quite excited about doing business with him. The second and most important part of our review is about the clean-up fiasco that came afterward, the unbelievable demo and installation mess left behind for us to deal with. This was due to Randy’s cutting the opening for the stovetop inside the house with no protective barrier. Absolutely nothing was cleaned up after the installation by Randy and his son. It’s now almost three weeks after their installation as I write this review, and we’re still cleaning up, hiring outside help, and dealing with the toxic granite dust that settled into and on literally everything. The fine dust covered not only everything in the kitchen itself where the new counters were installed, but also — with our home’s open floor plan — in the entrance area, the music room with a grand piano, the dining area, an open hallway, our living room, and the den which has a vaulted ceiling. Only the three bedrooms with closed doors were spared; every other room in our home and literally everything in them were covered in a thick layer of toxic granite dust. Everything from the ceiling fans and chandeliers, down to the Oriental rugs and hardwood floors, and everything else in between, were totally covered with a thick layer of the fine, toxic granite dust. All the door frames and baseboards, valuable works of art, a rare books collection, the grand piano, an acoustic guitar, and more than 20 pieces of heirloom furniture (including 13 upholstered chairs and sofas), were covered with the toxic dust. All the curtains and drapes for eleven windows were totally permeated with the dust, requiring removal, cleaning, and re-hanging. The damage to our home is overwhelming! Randy had received a very high recommendation from a trusted source where our slabs of granite were purchased, and we read every review on his website from previous customers. Almost all of the reviews were glowing, and the parts we were particularly interested in and most impressed by were the consistent reports of his thorough clean-up afterward. Here are few verbatim quotes from those reviews: The Team of Randy and Randy Jr. came in and took out the old countertops without making a big mess; . . . they even clean up everything before they leave; They did an excellent job cleaning up after the job; I expected to come home to a mess, but everything was as clean as it was when I left this morning. I couldn't be happier. I was completely satisfied with every detail. They cleaned up every little mess . . ., etc. We had every reasonable belief and expectation that these glowing, excellent reviews reflected the quality of what we were to expect from Randy and 1st Class Countertops. Nothing could have been further from the truth! In addition to already hiring six men to assist us, we’ve personally spent more than 150 total man-hours on the massive clean-up over these past three weeks, and there is still considerably more to do. Christmas is just three days away as I write this, and there is no way we can possibly complete the huge clean-up. We’ve already spent more than $1,000 out-of-pocket on this clean-up, more than half of it paid to immediately have our duct work and all vents cleaned out, because it was quickly determined that the granite dust was continuing to circulate throughout the entire system and into every room of our home. Randy, in fact, did not even cover the vents in the immediate work area when he was cutting the granite opening for the stovetop. The colossal mess Randy left us with hit us, as we approach the holidays, at the worst possible time! We are 75 years old and have a number of serious health issues, including lung problems and chronic heart failure. And both of us tested Covid19-positive back in November; and even though we’re well beyond the time to quarantine and thankfully seem to be on the road to recovery, the virus took a physical and emotional toll. We’re still not fully back to normal, and the health implications of what Randy did are beyond staggering. When you inhale the silica dust particles, they scar your lungs causing a disabling, irreversible, and incurable lung disease called silicosis. Randy and his son wore state-of-the-art masks and gear to protect themselves as they were cutting the granite! But nothing whatsoever was done to protect our home, our furniture and possessions, and — most importantly — our physical health. We and our home were not protected in any way; and we were egregiously violated by Randy’s decision to cut the stovetop opening inside our home while doing absolutely nothing whatsoever to contain the thick, toxic dust cloud that erupted. We sincerely hope this review will be constructive for Randy and for all who read it. Communication is the key, we believe, and we see in retrospect that sufficient, honest and open communication was almost entirely lacking. There was nothing at all in the contract we signed about cutting the granite inside our home and providing no protective barrier. We were only told to clear out all the kitchen cabinets, which we did. And we covered everything in the kitchen with protective sheets. But we had no knowledge whatsoever that a thick cloud of toxic granite dust would be generated and allowed to settle throughout six rooms of our home! Because of a business insurance matter, Randy showed up for the job three hours later that he originally told us he would start, and night had fallen by the time the job was completed. And then they just left, and no clean-up took place. Fortunately, the opening for the stainless steel sink we purchased from Randy was cut off-site; but the opening for the stovetop was cut right in our kitchen and that’s where and why this huge problem occurred. A sister had new granite counters put in earlier this year, and the workman built a tent of heavy-mill plastic sheeting 360 degrees around him from floor to ceiling as he cut a similar opening inside. When we discussed this protective measure with Randy, after he’d returned to deal with a couple of other important issues that had to be addressed, he kept referring to the “industry standards” insisting he always follows those standards. But the “industry standards” for installing granite countertops clearly say to cut all openings either off-site or outside; or, if they must be cut inside, all necessary protective measures to completely contain the toxic dust must be taken. Randy said he’d never heard of such a thing, so we showed him pictures of what’s required, and he told us he’d never seen anything like that before! But every single source we’ve read or spoken with says you must never allow a thick cloud of toxic granite dust to be generated and settle on everything, as he literally did in our home. Randy should have carefully explained his process to us in complete detail ahead of time, and he should have completely warned us in full detail about the inevitable outcome. It is definitely not the “industry standard” to leave the toxic mess behind when he leaves. Randy provided no protection whatsoever for us, our home, and all our belongings. None at all! And we’ve been left, at age 75 in a weakened condition, to literally pick up the pieces and clean up this huge mess. Randy, to his credit, eventually rebated $200 to help cover the costs of our massive clean-up; but as those costs continue to mount, that sum while sincerely appreciated, seems, quite honestly, a drop in the bucket. Never having gone through anything like this before in our life, we tried to do the research and ask all the right questions on the front end. But we simply and ultimately placed our trust in the experience and professionalism of this young man and his company. And we have paid a very great price for doing so -- for his cutting the stovetop opening inside our home with no protective measures taken and his total lack of communication with us about that. The complete lack of understanding which resulted from that poor communication left our home and our property and our health terribly violated. All potential customers of 1st Class Countertops, or any other installers, who read this should learn from our most unfortunate experience and only go with a company that will take all the professional measures necessary to protect you and the integrity of your home.maryjean m.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional Phone - (859) 553-4246. Additional contact names - Tania Orihuela, John Orihuela.Recent Review:I would not recommend Kentucky Marble and Granite. This is long but explains why. Multiple issues. Selecting countertop was good - big selection and staff helpful. We came back a second time to look at another sheet of the same granite and specifically told them we were buying it so the large interesting vein would be at the end of the peninsula. This was written down. The man who came out to measure was rude, rushed and dismissive. I reminded him that the vein was to go at the end area. I tried to show him our kitchen plans but he said he didn’t need them. I told him we wanted a counter overhang so we could sit on one side of the peninsula and he entered that on his IPad. He was here for 15 mins. He did mention that the cabinets were not level and I told him we would have them fixed. He complained about our sink choice, house access. Very irritable. The installer came - very nice. I was so excited to see the counters especially the dramatic vein (overall the background was fairly bland so the vein added a lot of character. Counters were brought in - vein was at the wall end - exactly where our countertop counter was going. Called the shop - was told the granite cutters “get to make the last decision on how to lay it out”. No call, no heads up. Over $4000 countertop. Nonfunctional kitchen without them. So they installed them. The peninsula was not cut square so there’s an uneven overhang. Called office - the measurer “must have noticed the cabinets were off square”. Never mentioned it - only the level being off which we fixed. AND the barn overhang was only 6 inches. Our plans (which he “didn’t need” was for 12 inches. Called office - “this is what he entered and you agreed to”. Explained above - didn’t matter. Trying to fix the shallow knee room, we had the idea of buying part of the remaining piece at 10 inches wide and use decorative risers to elevate it off the counter and then tall legs to support the counter extension - this would give about 12 inches of knee room. Called and asked about piece. Was told that this would be a “new order” and they couldn’t price it associated with our initial purchase. No price break - in fact MORE per sq. ft. than for the original larger order because of this! $1295. Ask her to check with manager - no change. Asked to speak with owner - given number, left message, no call back. Be warnedLaura J.
- Business Description:C&M Remodeling and Interior Design stands on morals and values! Workmanship and Integrity are high values in our mission statement. Let us help you make your home dreams come true. No matter how big or small the job you are in good hands
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:We make countertops and install them. We direclty import granite from around the world, make the countertops in our shop in Lexington, and install it your home. Without any middlemen, we are the best price for granite countertops. Why we do it: We want to make the experience of getting granite countertops one of the best remodeling experience you will have. We make dream kitchens/projects and we make buying countertops as easy as buying a book on the internet. What we do: We make beautifu..Recent Review:They were wonderful from start to finish. Kitchen remodel was a night mare. This was the only company that I had no complaints with all. I would recommend to anyone. <br />Katrina C.
See all 3 highly rated companies in PendletonJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
marble & granite companies in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Kentucky Marble & Granite1050 Elizabeth St Ste 11
- Kentucky Marble & Granite
- Middle C ContractingPO Box 554
- Middle C Contracting
- Pyramid Marble & Granite1303 McGrath Ave
- Pyramid Marble & Granite
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Willoughby Tile485 Willoughby Rd
Clay City, Kentucky
- Willoughby Tile