Your budget and home’s style influence which replacement window frames to choose. Here’s what you need to know to figure out the best type of window frame for you.
Get matched with top window replacement installers in Owensboro, KY
There are 14 highly-rated local window replacement installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Replacement Reviews in Owensboro
- Window ShoppingIt went great. All the workers were courteous, kind, and hard working. From the sales men to the installers. Everyone was super knowledgeable and the installers took less time than I thought they would. Each person answered any questions I had and made sure everything looked nice and was cleaned up before they left
- Window ShoppingThe windows are amazing and the Guys putting them in were quick and proficient and very nice. They cleaned up their area very nice didn't leave anything around we'll definitely hire again.
- Window ShoppingWe can highly recommend Window Shopping. The price was good, the work was good, the installation was good, and the windows look great! There was an issue with measurements being off on two windows, which delayed a couple of our windows for a few weeks. So, our installment took place in two phases. But, they were super fast and efficient, and we now are looking forward to spring when we can enjoy opening our brand new windows
- Window ShoppingWhen I started window shopping, I wanted to go to a company I trusted. I had already seen Window Shopping in action when my parents bought their new windows from them. Glenn came out and gave me a quote, but also took the time to explain the difference in the different products and answer any questions. So once the windows came in, they installed them the next week. The team that installed them were quick and efficient. They installed 5 new windows in less than 4 hours, and they turned out great
- Window ShoppingWe had 18 windows replaced in our home. Window shopping did a great job and our new windows are beautiful. From Glenn the owner, Brent who came to measure and recommended some modifications to our original plans, to our installers, Tom, Rick, and Chris, we found them all to be well trained and professional. We are very pleased with our experience working with Window Shopping
- Window ShoppingI wouldn’t get windows from window shopping again ever!!! If you would like to see video I have video and water damage from leaky windows!! Been waiting a year for someone to fix it. Don’t buy unless you see our windows first!!!!
- All American Windows & DoorsWe worked with Hanz and Todd. Hanz was the lead salesman and then Todd took over the job. We had priced two other companies, and this one came in the middle, but for the quality of window, they were definitely the lowest price. Once we signed the contract, the installers came in and did final measurements. Once the windows were in, the same installers came back and did the job. The installers also work for All American, so there was no "disconnect" between what you were sold and what you got. In order to complete the sale, Hanz and Todd added a few small extras to make our home really look nice, like covering some old wood panels on the front and installing our new shutters that we had bought. Todd always called right back if I had a question, and was very easy to work with. The installers did an outstanding job. They were fast, efficient and very hard workers. They knew exactly what they were doing, and the job went smoothly. Their attention to detail was very high. They also installed our new front door. They went over and above expectations on everything they did
- Healthy SpacesThey were patient with my questions, honest and upfront! They cleaned up after themselves, and work quality was superb!
- Window ShoppingWindows look great! The installation was done in one day which is good as well. Overall a good experience with Window Shopping out of Evansville, Indiana.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of EvansvilleThey were quick and efficient. We had the work done in January and they had the old windows out and the new ones in before the temperature dropped in our house.
Window Installers in Owensboro
- Business Description:Cochran Exteriors serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. We take pride in our work and welcome the opportunity to assist residential and commercial owners in their restoration projects. We work hard to ensure that you receive the highest quality products with complete customer service at the best value. Our mission is to provide you with an effective and comprehensive roofing, siding and gutter system that will deliver satisfaction for years to com..Recent Review:I had a couple neighbors get a new roof and I needed a new roof. I saw the Cochran Exteriors sign and called for an estimate, on June 23, 2021. I started the experience on July 6th at 10:00 AM, after taking the day off work for this appointment, I was called and asked if I could reschedule. When I refused they sent an assistant Brian, He was very nice and seemed knowledgeable. My main concern was getting roof completed before it turned cold, I was assured the work would be done in two to three weeks after contract and half my money was received. After many phone calls I accepted a contract on August 23, 2021. My project was submitted to "Production" after my 50% was paid on August 30, 2021. I received a letter on or around September 29, 2021 informing me that my project had been accepted into "Production". I received a couple calls from my salesman explaining that my home does not meet code and they have a waiver of warranty on my roof they need signed because of it, and they are not a drywall company and they need a release of any and all liability of interior work performed on the installation of a Sun Tunnel in my home. When I objected i was informed it would just make the process take longer. I signed the warranty waiver (with objection asking for my money back), I was informed a cancellation fee would be in place, however, I did I refuse to sign the drywall waiver. My "salesman" called a couple more time (speaking negatively) about production but they needed picture of my attic and pictures of a weather vein on my barn roof. (re-roofing my home and barn). He showed up almost 10pm to take the pictures. From that moment on I did not hear from Cochran, on November 1st I received a "TEXT" from Cochran wanting to schedule my roof on November 22, 2021, to reply "C" to confirm. I was appalled after waiting several months, I receive a text and not a phone call. The materials were delivered on Friday the 19th, Monday morning, November 22, 2021, I had approximately 12 people show up at my house before daylight, parking in mine and my neighbors front yards, No one came to my door and they began tearing my roof off. I did have two gentleman come to my door and not speaking English at all pointing at my garage, I opened the door and they saw I did not have a vehicle parked in the garage, they began nailing a tarp up hammering nails into the garage door frame. After watching for a while I approached a gentleman and asked if he spoke english and was immediately greeted with a huge attitude and informed he was also hispanic. He informed me he did not work for Cochran Exteriors, he was a private contractor and he was contracted to do my roof. Later in the morning I received another knock at the door to find two different gentleman holding a phone showing me a picture of a Sun Tunnel and they were pointing inside my home, (they did not speak english either). I let them in and showed them where it was to be installed. I was standing in the front yard a couple hours later, and a gentleman approached and asked if I was the homeowner and I said yes, you must be the Job Superintendent, he advised no his guys were the ones installing the Sun Tunnel and they have a problem. We went inside to find out what was going on, we discovered that the tunnel was too short and they needed more materials to finish. He immediately got on the phone with the local supplier to see if he could find more tunnel tubing, while talking on his phone on speaker the supplier informed him they have all sun tunnels in stock and keep them in house with plenty on hand. ( I was told the six week delay was waiting on the Sun Tunnel to be delivered) . He then left to retrieve the materials needed. He was helpful and knowledgeable, but he was not my job superintendent. As they were finishing the job there were several items not satisfactory, I reached out to the Sun Tunnel worker and expressed to him what was wrong and he was able to get a couple of them addressed. Later that night after 8:30pm i get a knock at my door and the same two gentleman are standing there holding a ladder and a clean cloth, they were there to clean the debris and leaves they left inside the sun tunnel. I received another "TEXT" from Cochran Exteriors asking if I was satisfied with the completed work. I have yet to hear from them, While I don't have a problem with the quality of work performed, there was NO communication, I was never contacted by anyone after they got their 50% deposit and felt I was lied to on several occasions. It also took 152 days to get the work completed and my number one concern became reality as the work was completed on the coldest day. I will not and would not recommend this company to complete any work of any kind...Tom S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Evansville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:The installers were quick and clean. They sent wrong color trim but had white on the truck...white is pretty to. Job not complete. We are waiting for a storm door.Charles B.
- Business Description:Window Shopping offers estimates on multiple Windows. Because we offer many different windows, as one company we can provide up to 4 different estimates for free so that you can choose what best fits your home and your budget without having to call companies from all over town and put in multiple evenings to get your quotesRecent Review:It went great. All the workers were courteous, kind, and hard working. From the sales men to the installers. Everyone was super knowledgeable and the installers took less time than I thought they would. Each person answered any questions I had and made sure everything looked nice and was cleaned up before they left.Raven C.
- Business Description:Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking forRecent Review:Have not had any problems with the windows. The workers were efficient and easy to work with. Installed the windows in one day and cleaned up when finished.Michael H.
- Business Description:Siding Windows Roofing, Metal and Shingle, Re-Roofs, Tear-Offs, New Construction
- Business Description:KC Painting Company offers interior, exterior and new construction painting services including after hours painting in business settings. We specialize in helping with color selections that optimize the home or business settingRecent Review:We bought a house that the previous owner had painted most of its rooms in bright dramatic colors (e.g. red, orange, coral, yellow), and the application of these paint colors were done very poorly. We decided to have almost all of the interior of the house repainted. We hoped that a good painter could completely cover up all the bright colors and all the previous painting mistakes. We read the very positive reviews of KC painting and asked Kelly to come to the house and give us an estimate. We were very impressed with her observations on what should be done to address the challenges posed by the existing interior paint job. While Kelly's price quote was not the lowest we received, we felt confident in choosing KC Painting because we knew Kelly would be painting our house herself and not having other people do the work. Kelly provided us with a start date commitment and projected finish date and she completed painting our house during that time frame. We were very pleased with the appearance of our house when the painting was completed. We had a couple of minor follow-up matters which we contacted her about, and she responded to those items quickly and satisfactorily. We have already referred KC Painting to some of our friendsKevin D.
- Business Description:Barta's Affordable Painting LLC has been painting homes and businesses in Evansville, IN and surrounding areas since 2010. In winter months we specialize in interior painting in Evansville IN and in the warmer months we expand services to include exterior painting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. At Barta's Affordable Painting LLC, our goal is to consistently provide top quality painting, along with competitive pricing for Evansville residential painting clients. Whether interior, exte..Recent Review:Jeff and his entire team (Logan, Troy, Chris, Craig, & Darrel) did a great job power washing the exterior of the house, replacing rotten wood and painting our deck and siding. They were very friendly, easy to work with, and delivered a high quality finished result. we are very pleased with their service and would recommend them to othersKatherine W.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated for 48 years. GAF Certified Master Elite contractor. Complimentary inspections on roofing, siding, gutters. Residential & Commercial services available. Short-term & long-term low interest financing available. Customer service oriented and pride ourselves on building relationships with our clientsRecent Review:Very pleased with work done, prompt, professional, and friendly.Lisa S.
Deals in Owensboro for Replacement Windows
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window installer articles
Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
A general contractor may be able to take on small window repairs, but it's always best to call in a highly experienced window repair specialist for the job.
Find window replacement installers in
window replacement installers in Owensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron D. Lohden Construction1850 Greencastle Drive
- Abiz Construction815 John St Suite 210H
- Absolute Home Improvements18809 Middle Delaware Road
- Advance Aluminum Co615 E 14th St
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING SPECIALIST(ACRS)3420 AUSTIN AVENUE
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- All American Windows & Doors1101 N Congress Ave
- Amos Exteriors Inc1407 N Fares Ave
- Aaron D. Lohden Construction
- B & D Construction2014 Peggy Dr
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLC11322 Saker Dr
- Best Quality Construction Company7010 Pinehurst Drive
- Bond Construction2134 Ridgeway Ave
- Bricks by Randy Ubelhor1101 N Spring St
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- BuildMyplace2900 Fern Valley Rd
- B & D Construction
- Castle Rock Restoration Inc101 W Evergreen Pkwy # 104
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Evansville1444 N Royal Ave
- Chapman Construction3900 Baseline Rd
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Color Max Digital626 Court Street
- Copeland Spurrier Construction3520 New Hartford Rd. Suite 404
- Cover Up Window Wells Inc6N257 Robert Ct
- Castle Rock Restoration Inc
- ECSIPO Box 838
- Elbert Construction Inc5142 Old Boonville Hwy Ste A
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Everything Exterior & Roofing149 KY-2084 S
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling90 Blue Fork Ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Spaces2280 N Cullen Ave
- Home Envy4908 Temple Ave
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- QUALITY BUILDING PRODUCTS1388 E Degonia Rd
- QUALITY BUILDING PRODUCTS
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stacked Contracting Ltd. Co. 2331 S Wintergreen Loop
- Statewide Roofing & Restoration824 University Woods Dr Ste 4
New Albany, Indiana
- StormKat Roofing400 Salem drive #17
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seamless Restoration
- Vazquez Contracting412 S. Green River Rd
- Vazquez Contracting