The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Murray, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Murray
- Custom Colors PaintingCustomers colors did an amazing job, brought my vinyl siding back to life! It was unreal the difference it made!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonMarty was very professional. Great demonstration of the products. Answered all our questions. High quality product and work.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonMarty was great to work with. Very professional and wonderful to work with. Would recommend to everybody.
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- Ken Skinner ConstructionWonderful!! So prompt, pleasant to work with and the attention to detail is amazing. Ken came HIGHLY recommended from many people in the oldham county area. You just don't get quality work like this anymore. I thought he was so great, I asked him back to gut and remodel two bathrooms! I've seen many homes he's built. Beautiful quality work. God has blessed him with a gift
- Steve Head Home Building & Remodeling LLCOverall: The workmanship was great. The carport looks great and looks better than the original did 2 years ago before the fire. The siding, shingles and gutters match the rest of the house just as though it was installed when the house was rebuilt in 2011. I really appreciate Steve Head going to the Council Meeting at the Madison County Courthouse in Richmond to present our problem with the grandfather clause. Also; I appreciate Steve getting all permits approved, getting all work done, and the work inspected by the Madison County Building Inspector. We had a few setbacks, but no fault of Steve or his crew. The building permits taking about a month to get because we had to wait until the next board meeting, and then we had some snow days and rain days that hampered the work progress. The cost might be a little more than I had expected. However; I had rather pay a little more for a good quality job without shortcuts, inferior parts, or shoddy workmanship. I highly recommend Steve and his crew from the experience that I had. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I plan to use his expertise again. Steve is to remove the ridge vent on the very top of this same house which the other contractor installed when they rebuilt the house. Water is blown into the ridge vent during heavy rains with high winds and gets the ceiling wet. Steve is to replace the ridge vent with a solid ridge cap of shingles, add 2 turbine vents and 3 box or turtle vents, per our request. Also, he is to install an octogan gable vent on the house side opposite the carport which the other contractor had failed to install. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I am using his expertise again, and I highly recommend him for this type of work
- Wayne FieldsHe came within a few days of the message I left on his phone. He cut a new closet in my bedroom and hung a door and put in shelves. He painted the wood work to match and later painted the whole room to refresh the paint. He put in two new lights in the closets. Then he put in two new water saver toilets. Later he came back to put in a new water heater. I think good workmen should be rewarded
- Rick Boyd Home ImprovementHe was there every day. Got me good deals with upgrades on materials at no extra cost. Very punctual. Has an excellent crew who works lightning fast. Got the job done in time promised. Very honest and trustworthy. He's the best. Wouldn't use anyone else.
- Profinish RemodelingIt was a long process, but David Sugg kept everything running smoothly. Since it was such a large project, there were several steps that involved many skilled workers from concrete and bricklayers, electricians, roofers and siding professionals. For the most part (weather permitting) there were workers here every day till the project was complete. Of course, none of this would have come together so beautifully if it weren't for the work of the master carpenter Mike Mahoney. He promised us he would build us a beautiful porch and he was definitely a man of his word! Not only does he do fine work, he has a work ethic that is hard to find these days. He was here early and left late. We appreciated not only his skills, but how polite he was and how clean he kept our yard. Overall, the entire experience was very positive. We would be happy to recommend Pro Finish to anyone looking into a remodeling project
Contractors in Murray
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.neRecent Review:The project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairsBrenda S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:The salesman was professional, informative and very thorough. The painter, Chris, was very knowledgeable about the product, the colors and his job. If he had not provided advise on the color we chose we would have ended up with a purple house, which is not what we wanted at all. He also provided advise on the color scheme for our stucco and wood house so the dark and light scheme would look good. We are very pleased with the color, the color scheme and the professionalism of all the Rhinocort staff members. They were courteous, neat and worked around our vacation schedule. We highly recommend RhinocortBeth D.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Shed I Master's crew built a shed for me and I could not be happier. The job was done exactly as I ask. Two associates came to my house to build a 10 x 12 shed. The job took about half a day and when the associates left they cleaned up their tools, you could not tell that they were ever there. I will use Shed I Master again for other jobs. The only thing is that John, the owner is hard to reach. Send an email to John and he will get back with you in a few days - well worth the wait. <br /Karen D.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Requested quote and ideas. got a quote and had work done.. Due to some tree stump problems in work area, work took longer than expected and price increased.. Work was really good, but somewhat disappointed in final cost.. A problem developed with the brick walkway and it took about 2 weeks to get it corrected.. They did correct the problem and everything looks very good .. <br /james w.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:We are a 4 year old company with over 25 years experience in the building/remodel and building supply field. The owner Lenny Powley spent 12 years with Lowe's Home Centers as the Installed Sales Manager, overseeing their installations of kitchens, baths, doors, windows, and much more. He then went on to work for an Atlanta Ga. company to oversee the renovation of a hotel in Washington D.C. After that returning to Paducah working in commercial construction for 4 years, then realizing that he w..
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Cisco remodeling offers many different services. We are here to make your home better for you. We offer discounts for any active community heroes as well as any service veterans.
- Business Description:Free estimates on all home repairs, guttering, vinyl siding, and roofing. Elite Home Improvements takes the time and effort required to satisfy our customers. We work with you the homeowner and your insurance adjuster to insure your satisfaction with any project we do! That's a guarantee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Murray
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
Smithfield, Kentucky 60068
- Hammer Down Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky 40379
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
Liberty, Kentucky 42539
- J&R Construction Co.
- SC&RPO Box 1325
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Servall Termite & Pest Control939 St Rt 121 N
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
- STAN'S NURSERY1048 STATE ROUTE 849 E
BOAZ, Kentucky 42027
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884