Whole house humidifier costs depend on the model, type of humidifying system you choose, and installation labor costs. This cost guide will help you find out the right moisture system for your home and budget. Keep reading.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Morganfield, KY
There are 12 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Morganfield
- Rays Heating and Air ConditioningVery good. We had a problem they could not figure out. They replaced the whole unit at no charge. I was happy I got a good price. They worked hard.
- Beau's Heating & Air IncProfessional, reasonably priced, friendly and knowledgeable and honest. He did not price gouge us and the work was done in a timely manner and he was responsive to questions and the work is outstanding! We have used him several times and will continue to use and refer to friends. I can't say enough good things! We we're truly blessed to have found him
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating IncMy air conditioner initially started having problems in May 2018. I have a Homebuyer’s Warranty through 2-10, so I contacted them to have it fixed. The only A/C company they are contracted with in this area is EL Walters, so they had them come out. They repaired it. The AC started having problems again in July of 2020. I contacted 2-10 in late August and they approved replacing the system. Again, they used EL Walters. The new unit was installed and things seemed to be fine until July 2021. The house wasn’t cooling as well. By the end of August, it wasn’t cooling at all - less than 1 year after having a new unit installed. I contacted a different company to come out and diagnose the problem because it was 95 degrees with a heat index of 110 and there was a heat advisory. I wanted answers ASAP and I knew EL Walters was going to tell me I had to go through 2-10. The technician that did the diagnosis informed me that the furnace evaporator coil was not compatible with the AC unit that EL Walters installed and that they should have also replaced the coil. He was shocked that they did this. His comment was, “They had to know this was wrong and that this system would fail. They probably thought it would last longer than it did and then maybe it wouldn’t be their problem. You need to report this to EPA and they should be responsible for repairing it because they installed it knowing it wouldn’t last.” I contacted EL Walters to let them know the diagnosis. I explained what the technician had said and the receptionist’s response was, “Why would you have someone else come out to check our install?” I thought that response was inappropriate. I told her because it’s blistering outside, my AC isn’t working I wanted answers ASAP. She said that since I used my home warranty company, I would have to go back through them. I contacted 2-10 and they said they’d reach out to EL Walters. Two days passed and I never heard anything. I called 2-10 back and they said it would just be easier to put in a new service request. I didn’t want to do that because EL Walters is the only company the use for this type of repair in Evansville and they had botched the install of the unit. My husband ended up contacting a third heating and air company because he wanted to be sure about the diagnosis. The technician inspected the furnace and AC unit and said, “You can’t put a 410 on a 22. It will make the whole system blow up, which is what has happened here. The way your system is set up, they would’ve had to pull out your furnace to replace the coil. They probably got lazy and didn’t feel like doing that, so they just did this and hoped it lasted awhile.” I wasn’t sure what this is meant, so I looked it up. The new unit that they installed uses R410A refrigerant. The existing coil in the furnace uses R22 refrigerant. They charge at different pressures, so they are incompatible within the same system. Putting R410A into an R22 system makes the pressure too high, so the valves rupture and refrigerant leaks out. All new AC units made since 2010 cannot use R22 because of EPA regulations. Knowing that the system was much older than that, EL Walters should have known the coil would was not compatible. I’m not sure whether or not EL Walters’ technicians installed this incorrectly out of careless negligence or lack of knowledge. Either way, we did not feel comfortable having them come out to “repair” anything else, so we bypassed the home warranty company and paid out of pocket for the other heating and air company to install a new coil and recharge the system. Sometimes you get what you pay for. I know this is a long review, but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. I think it is despicable that a company would install something incorrectly knowing that it would fail, be offended that you had someone else check their poor work, and then not even own up to the mistake when there is clear evidence of it. I ended up having to pay $2200 to correct their improper installation
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - IndianapolisThe service was very good. They would always call a half an hour before coming and they were very accommodating with scheduling after normal business hours.
- Allgeier AirThey did an inspection of our heating and air conditioning units. They signed off so that the new owner knew that the units were good. The inspection cost me $200. We thought they were professional. They did a good job. We stopped using them, since we had to move to a new place. We will use them again in the future
- Aire Serv of LouisvilleThey have done an excellent job, they are prompt and attentive.Their prices are reasonable and they provide good service. They contact us when it is time to be serviced, and schedule the time convenient for us.
- Kuhn Air ConditioningWe needed to replace an a/c (heat pump) unit that was continually non-functioning. We live in Nevada, the rental property with the a/c problem is in Nashville, TN. We called Mr. Ed Kuhn. He agreed to go to the location to get an idea of the area and type of unit we needed to replace. Mr. Kuhn called us with an estimate of the cost and a date certain that he could remove the old unit and install a new one. Mr. Kuhn called the night before to confirm the next morning time. Mr. Kuhn and his associates were very professional. They had the old unit out and the new unit in, in under 4 hours. It was nothing short of miraculous! The unit was exactly what we wanted and was installed efficiently and professionally. If you need a company for a/c, you need to get this guy! He is the best we have ever dealt with
- BNG Heating & CoolingOur unit was actually a little small for the house and it finally died at the beginning of the summer. A technician came out, offered an honest appraisal of the situation and offered us several options. We chose to replace the whole thing since we were having ongoing problems. The price was decent, and the work was done quickly and professionally
- BNG Heating & CoolingBNG did an outstanding job. They stayed until everything was right. They followed up to make sure things were working like they should. Install was very professional and well done. They sent a great team that worked hard to get everything done in one day.
- BNG Heating & CoolingThe tech called ahead to inform he was on his way at the scheduled time. When he arrived, he checked the indoor coil and observed it was covered in ice and concluded that the system was probably low in refrigerant, which caused the coil to freeze up and clog the drain. After thawing out the coil and adding more R-22 refrigerant, the system was functioning perfectly
Heating Cooling Contractors in Morganfield
- Business Description:T & G Heating & Air has been around for almost 30 years. We are a family owned company and we take pride in installing or servicing your unit. Call us today to set up an appointment for a service call or to receive a free estimate on a new system
- Business Description:We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Best Quality Construction Company is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contractor as well as an Accredited Business of The Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for over 40 years specializing in Residential and Commercial remodeling and maintenance. We also offer services in Senior & Disability Home Modifications. Best Quality Construction Company is a local family owned business of generational carpenters that honestly believe in giving Best Quality Craftsmanship, as our name..
- Business Description:We are local family owned business, we accept all major credit cards and do offer financing options.
- Business Description:J.E. Shekell provides top quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building automation, and sheet metal fabrication services in the Tri-State Area and throughout Evansville, IN, Vincennes, IN, Newburgh, IN, Princeton, IN, Mt Vernon, IN, Henderson, KY & Owensboro, KY. Family owned and operated for nearly 40 years, we bring a level of integrity and experience to every residential, commercial, and industrial project, which sets us apart from other area HVAC companies. When the te..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:It was wonderful as it is easy and value for money also we learned something to fix the issues with real person online, it is really worth it.Sundara S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground downRecent Review:In one word TERRIBLE. I can not comment on their work since I never received a proposal. I contacted the company in late January 2021. I had two visits by salesmen in February 2021. After waiting 30 days I inquired about my proposal. I had a phone call to discuss the proposal and asked for a copy to be emailed for review. After not receiving anything for another 30 days I received an email from their customer care specialist. In late March 2021 I sent a detailed history of my dealings. After waiting another 30 days (now late April 2021) I inquired with them about my follow up. I was told my issue was being forwarded to upper management for follow up. After not hearing anything for another 30 days I reached out to the customer care representative again and outlined my displeasure with their company. To this date I still have not received a written proposal. While I can not comment on the workmanship of the company if it is anything like their customer service I would steer clear of them. My final comment would be "buyer bewareMike M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Moving a furnace a few feet is not a huge matter. However, moving a furnace to another room or different part of the house will probably cost a few thousand dollars. It's a major job involving numerous different professionals.
Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Mount Vernon
- New Harmony
- Norris City
HVAC contractors in Morganfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Construction1429 W Franklin St
- ACME Plumbing & Heating Inc2007 Old Henderson Rd
- Air Doctor,LLC9458 E Main St
OAKLAND CITY, Indiana
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Ace Construction
- Bayer's Plumbing Inc7944 Bell Oaks Dr
- Baylor Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.1016 N. Main St
- Beau's Heating & Air Inc116 S 3rd St
- Best Quality Construction Company7010 Pinehurst Drive
- Brackett Heating and Air5233 Old Boonville Hwy
- BRIAN SCHMITT HEATING & COOLING6540 Briar Ct
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- Bud's Plumbing Service Inc400 E Illinois St
- Bayer's Plumbing Inc
- E & M Heating & Air Cond51 E Madison St
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc12420 N Green River Rd
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbert Construction Inc5142 Old Boonville Hwy Ste A
- E & M Heating & Air Cond
- Gerald Foster Heating & Air1151 E Diamond Ave Ste E
- Gerald Foster Heating & Air
- H F REFRIGERATION INC2297 COMMERCIAL CT
- Hager and Son Heating & Cooling2256 S Green St
- Hagerman Plumbing & Heating2119 W Parrish Ave
- Healthy Spaces2280 N Cullen Ave
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
- Hi-Tech Sheet Metal Inc115 W Jefferson Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOFFMAN PLUMBING INC2130 Commercial Ct
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- H F REFRIGERATION INC
- Lappe Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.621 N. 9th Ave
- Lappe Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning2107 Airline Rd
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- P & K Construction3626 Furlong Drive
- Patton Heating & Air Conditioning Co, Inc.517 Ingle St
- Percolation Consulting, LLC4315 COMMERCE DR
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Precision Heating, Cooling, & Refrigeration LLC1272 Maxwell Ave
- Premier Heating and Cooling Inc116 Garfield Ave
- P & K Construction
- Schmitt Refrigeration Inc200 S Governor St
- Schneider Heating & Air Conditioning Inc201 W Franklin St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shephard Services IncPO Box 484
Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Schmitt Refrigeration Inc
- T & G Heating & Air Conditioning626 5th St
- T & G Heating & Air Conditioning