Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Morganfield, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Morganfield
- Brackett Heating and AirMatt and (I believe) Greg installed all the needed pipes to vent my new kitchen hood up through cabinet, into ceiling, attic, and out through back roof with a roof jack I provided. They also insulated all of the pipe and performed all needed weather proofing. They showed up right way in morning and started right in. They did a great job setting it all up and cleaning along the way as well. The cost of this project was half labor and half materials. There were some mix ups at first in getting the visit scheduled for an estimate and also in retrieving the quote later but I still believe they did everything in good faith and were real pros at this overall. After all I actually was working with a completely different company to start with and Brackett got the job as I continually had trouble getting my initial choice to respond much at all. I will definitely consider Brackett again in the future now
- Champion Carpet CleaningMarcus did an amazing job! The house smelled fresher immediately and he was able to remove stains that the leading franchise cleaner never even got close to getting out! He was on time, pleasant, well-informed about his products and the results we could expect. I felt it was a little pricey at first, but considering I didn't have to have him come back to work on stains, I believe it was worth every penny
- Montgomery & WebbThe service people arrived promptly and took great care in their work, ensuring that they would not track dirt in on the carpet. They kept us informed as to what they were doing and why. They combined both of our service calls onto one invoice, which made for eay payment. They thanked us for our business and advised us as to how frequently this service should be performed
- Superior Carpet Cleaning Services, Inc.Two men reported to our home (a 16x80 mobile home) on time and began to work. They had some difficulty with the compressor they used and commented that another crew had not serviced it properly. After the compressor issues were resolved, they got about their work and completed it timely. The pricing from Superior was a considerable improvement from several other duct cleaning services we called. All the others quoted us pricing in the neighborhood of $400+. Superior charged us by the duct and we were totally satisfied with their work
- A+ Derr Heating & CoolingA+ Heating and Cooling were okay. We had a misunderstanding on the duct work being replaced, but told me if I wasn't happy, they can come back and fix it. So, they came back and fixed it. They gave me a competitive price and a good product name. They also included a five year service agreement.
- Superior Carpet Cleaning Services, Inc.The two men that cleaned out our air ducts were very professional and friendly. They seemed knowledgable and were able to answer my questions, as well as provide me with some advice/tips. I was extremely pleased with the visible cleanliness of my air ducts once they were finished with the job. Would highly recommend Superior Carpet Cleaning for their air duct cleaning services
- J E Shekell Heating Air Electrical & PlumbingThe amazing thing was twice I called them and they came out did the work exactly the day after and finished it half the time that they said they would. Even when they had problem the price didn't change significantly. They were prompt that's the main thing.
- Patton Heating & Air Conditioning Co, Inc.They were on-time, prompt, and did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were professional and affordable. It was everything that I wanted. Their price was right in line with some of the others, and they were a little lower than some of the others, but I just like the way they presented themselves. I have referred them to a friend
- HasgoeDid a good job and was on time and professional. Would reccomend and use in the future for cleaning of house and air ducts.
- Champion Carpet CleaningMarcus Vazques - owner - came out and cleaned my dryer vent. It had not been cleaned for 12 years so this was no easy task but Marcus would not give up until the job was done completely and to his and my satisfaction. Very professional. I will call him when I him when I need my air vents cleaned,
Air Duct Cleaners in Morganfield
- Business Description:J.E. Shekell provides top quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building automation, and sheet metal fabrication services in the Tri-State Area and throughout Evansville, IN, Vincennes, IN, Newburgh, IN, Princeton, IN, Mt Vernon, IN, Henderson, KY & Owensboro, KY. Family owned and operated for nearly 40 years, we bring a level of integrity and experience to every residential, commercial, and industrial project, which sets us apart from other area HVAC companies. When the te..Recent Review:An excellent service. Jason, the plumber, who came to my home was professional in every way. Very happy with this company and will certainly employ again.Linda P.
- Business Description:We are local family owned business, we accept all major credit cards and do offer financing options.Recent Review:Professional, reasonably priced, friendly and knowledgeable and honest. He did not price gouge us and the work was done in a timely manner and he was responsive to questions and the work is outstanding! We have used him several times and will continue to use and refer to friends. I can't say enough good things! We we're truly blessed to have found himPenny D.
- Business Description:Champion carpet cleaning has been in business for five years. We currently do carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water restoration, air duct cleaning. And water removal services. We are in good standing with the BBBRecent Review:I called and made the appointment to get 2 rooms and entryway done. I asked for a ballpark figure on what it would cost. He told me probably around $180 because I have bad pet stains. He told me to be sure to take anything out from under the bed as his equipment could reach quite far. He also told me it would take about a half day for carpets to dry. He arrives and measures my rooms. Tells me it’s going to be $235. He measured one room from the window alcove as if it ran the entire width. Also didn’t subtract for furniture because he absolutely did NOT even attempt to clean under the bed. I know this because of a) it was not SOPPING WET as the rest of the carpet. I went upstairs while he did the carpet. 45 minutes later he lets me know it’s done. Firstly, the carpet was so wet that it soaked the bottom 1.5 inches of my jeans. Secondly, it looked as if he hadn’t even touched the high traffic areas from the doorway to the living room. High traffic areas in the bedroom looked like they had barely been touched as well. To his credit he did redo those areas. And they look better than they did but he started commenting that my carpet was at least 10 years old (it is not but is is a cheaper quality than I would like). Kind of like he was trying to blame me for his poor workmanship. I turned the heat up to 75 and put fans in both rooms and it still was a full 24 hours before the floors were dry. So if you want someone to 1) overcharge you 2) do a job that you have to stand over them like a child to get it done properly and 3) leave your carpet so wet that it may damage your subfloors then try him out . All I can say is he must have a lot of Facebook buddies doing reviews for him because he definitely does not do 5 star workTina K.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:ACME Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to providing the best HVAC and plumbing solutions for homes and businesses in the Owensboro Area. You can rely on us to quickly address your plumbing issues or provide you with a heating and air solution that fits your unique needs. Since we've worked extensively in the Owensboro, KY area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. See website for additional service areasRecent Review:Worst professional experience I've ever had. The job has still not been completed a month and a half later. First call was on 4/27. today is 6/11. There's currently a huge rut in my yard which they claim cannot be leveled. The fence they removed in order to dig has not been fixed, and they left a pile of gravel that has since seeped into my yard. AFTER I was billed, I've called them 5+ times with my concerns. Nothing has been completed at this time. I strongly urge anyone considering a plumber to not use Acme Plumbing. They suckLogan H.
- Business Description:Hager and Son is a family oriented, premier heating and cooling contractor with a customer first attitude. We provide 24 hr service and energy saving membership programs.
- Business Description:Second Nature, formerly FilterEasy, empowers its members to achieve long-lasting, sustainable home wellness with convenient subscription plans, including high-quality home air filters. We exist to simplify home wellness, to make it so easy and convenient that it becomes second nature. Learn about our products and subscribe at www.SecondNature.comRecent Review:We signed up last year. There are several good things. First, they ship your replacement filters when it's time to change them, so it's a good reminder to change out the filters, which is better for the life of your HVAC equipment. Second, you don't have to buy in bulk and then find a closet to store a year's worth of filters in order to get them at a good price. The shipped price is about the same as I pay at Home DepotHarvey R.
- Business Description:Serving the Evansville and surrounding areas, Nunning Heating Air Conditioning Refrigeration, Inc. offers sales, service and installation of HVAC equipment with Commercial, Residential & Industrial clients. Nunning also has a commercial kitchen equipment division with factory trained technicians to service all commercial kitchen equipment. Turn to Nunning and Carrier - Turn to the Experts
- Business Description:JMT Restoration Services LLC
- Business Description:To get any more information about company call us anytime of day.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “how do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Before cleaning your air ducts, know that not everyone needs the service. Some homeowners will, depending on their health and the condition of the ducts. Use this guide to find out if your situation requires professional air duct cleaning.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Mount Vernon
- New Harmony
- Norris City
air duct cleaners in Morganfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Champion Carpet Cleaning5908 Beaver Trail
- Champion Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evansville Disaster Recovery120 NW 4th St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Lipscomb Hydra CleaningPO Box 1832
- Lipscomb Hydra Cleaning
- Nunning Heating, Air and Refrigreration, Inc.1120 E DIAMOND AVE
- Nunning Heating, Air and Refrigreration, Inc.
- Patton Heating & Air Conditioning Co, Inc.517 Ingle St
- Patton Heating & Air Conditioning Co, Inc.
- Truck & Auto Center / Custom Muffler220 E Diamond Ave B
- Truck & Auto Center / Custom Muffler