You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Midway, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Midway
- Quality Assurance TestingThey charged me half the cost of a similar company in Louisville. He's an independent contractor, he emailed me my receipt and proof that my ceilings don't contain asbestos.
Asbestos Removal Services in Midway
- Business Description:Rescuing Property! Restoring Life! Additional Phone Numbers Indiana Phone # (812) 717-2122; Lexington (859) 721-0464. Additional address - 7964 Kentucky Drive, Suite 1, Florence, KY 41042.Recent Review:Derek Hayes and his crew were great very nice work .Very easy to work with and professional.jay s.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Financing available.Recent Review:Great company. Had a new garage door installed, received 2 remotes and got a keypad too. It’s awesome, garage now even has WiFi. Sweet! The gentleman that came was quick and efficient. Have already recommended to other friendsShann E.
- Business Description:CDS Midwest Labor solutions. We do not consider ourselves as a jack of all trades, but our staff has a vast amount of proven and documented skills, so if you have a project contact us in your preliminary stages and we will give you free consultaion. Travel charges may apply
- Business Description:AAA Remediation, Inc. has 14 fulltime, 20 part-time employees if needed. We work as General Contractors and as Subcontractors. Billing for residents is payment upon completion, depending on the scope of services.In some cases a deposit is required. USA Veterans will receive a discount on all services provided. AAA Remediation will take credit cardsRecent Review:company arrived on schedule and completed work as proposed, and certified disposal <br />Don K.
- Business Description:*****NOTICE: Prior to creating an official record on Angie’s List, our research staff gathers and confirms as much information as possible. While conducting this research, we determined that the phone number on this provider’s record is invalid and we are unable to identify a valid phone number.***** Storm Shield serves both residential & commercial clients roofing needs. Our locations are fully-staffed and fully-equipped to handle any size roof replacement or new roofing project. Our teams a..
- Business Description:Kovalic Home Inspections is a company specializing in you guessed it home inspections. I am a licensed inspector in Ky. I have been inspecting for 12 years and would love to inspect for you. I am also a contractor with over 20 years experience. There is nothing around your home I can't fix,repair,or build. I also have a compact backhoe for excavating purposes, no job too small. A 5" gutter machine is available for all of your seemless guttering needs
- Business Description:Kentucky Field Services is a hiring firm for the mortgage field services and property preservation industry. We provide service coverage for the greater Lexington/Fayette county area. I
- Business Description:Established in 1981, Rainbow International® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fu..Recent Review:It did not go well. They removed the light fixture before starting work on the drywall ceiling. As I watched them work, I noticed that they starting screwing in the drywall panels over the opening where the light had been. I pointed this out to them and they made some hasty measurements and cut a hole in the drywall for the light fixture. The drywall went on well enough and the paint job made the bathroom look much better. They also did a reseal around the bathtub, which was long overdue. However, when it was time to put the light back in, they could not, because they had not taken into account the additional thickness of the drywall and hadn't moved the fan/light fixture down to fit in with the level of the new ceiling. When I was presented with the bill, and the light still not back in, I called the owner. I argued that I should not have to pay the full price since they were leaving part of the job undone. His reaction was anything but professional. He said that it was not his company's responsibility, that it was mine or the responsibility of the professional who had installed the light. He even called me "fickle". I hung up on him. About an hour and a half later, he called back, taking a more conciliatory tone, although his argument made no sense, saying that I couldn't put all the blame on him. He said let's split the difference (of what it would cost to have someone else come in and re-install the light). I agreed to his price, not because I thought it was fair, but just to pay him off and get rid of him. <br /> I hired an electrician to re-install the light, so it is back in now. However, he remarked that the drywall around the hole for the fan/light fixture was not well done, leaving gapsTina K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Stamping Ground
- North Middletown
asbestos removal services in Midway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- AAA Remediation IncPO Box 267
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- AAA Remediation Inc
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters