Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Mc Daniels, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Mc Daniels
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Your Handyman Jeff Cooper INCI liked that he works very neatly. He cleans up after himself. He shows up on time, and does exactly what he said he would do. I did not have a single complaint about his work. The overall experience was excellent. His price was fair. He was responsive and professional. I would absolutely use Jeff Cooper in the future read less
- Summit Home Improvement, LLCMy home was built approximately three years ago with the intention of completing the basement very soon. We conferred with several contractors but found it difficult to get them to communicate with us, commit to a deadline, provide their quotes within a timely manner, or an array of other issues. In the end we just decided we would do the whole basement in hardwood just to get it done with. This is when a co-worker suggested that I contact Aaron at Summit Home Improvement LLC. This was the best thing I could have asked for. I contacted Aaron the same day and he came out within a week to take measurements. He was honest with us about his time frame (he couldn't start the work for approximately three weeks to a month) but he was accurate with that time frame and started on the date promised. He came out to measure for the hardwood, but upon hearing what we REALLY wanted for the basement, he committed to helping us get all of that work done through him. He provided a quote within a week for the work and it was well within our budget so we set forth. During the entire project Aaron was very easy to communicate with both via telephone and email. He was prompt and accurate with all of his communication and we have a beautiful end product thanks to him. We went from just laying the hardwood to getting a partial wall built, hardwood/laminate through one half of the basement (about 1200 square feet) and then tile through the other half of the area, the transitions are beautiful, the entire area is framed and the stairs going down into the basement are just beautiful. We now have a gorgeous area for our family to expand into (we have four growing children) and the entire process was SO stress free and exciting thanks to Aaron. I highly suggest Summit Home Improvement, LLC for any home improvement projects you have. In fact, I have already referred him to others and they too are very happy with the services read less
- Lundy Construction, LLCEXCELLENT went very well, TRUSTWORTHY and TAKE PRIDE in their WORK I would recommend them on all your needs when it comes to remodeling or whatever it may be. Gave free estimates and very KNOWLEDGEABLE in what they do.
- Lundy Construction, LLCThis is my second time using Lundy Construction. After seeing what an amazing job they did on my bathroom project, I asked them to redo my kitchen floor tile. Although my house is only 7 years old, the kitchen floor tiles were breaking and loose. Chunks of grout would come up whenever I swept, not to mention, I could pick up full tiles from the floor that wasn't attached at all. The contractor who built the house admitted he didn't have much experience with tile work, but admitted it after the tile was already laid. Once again, Lundy Construction came to the rescue. They removed the old flooring, and even saved a large stack of tile that could be reused for another project, since they had no mortar on them. The new tile was installed in record time and looks wonderful read less
- Southern Quality ConstructionThey did an absolute superb job. I was really satisfied with their work. I will recommend these people to anyone. They are just professional in what they did. The owner is Billy Hann. The four gentlemen who came were just so professional. They did not leave a mess and cleaned up after themselves. They were just so kind. They did not sell me something that I was not happy with. They discussed what had to be done and made me make the decision on what I felt should be done. Everything just fit so well and beautiful read less
Flooring Contractors in Mc Daniels
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Outstanding work, got it done without issues, would hire again .Bobby W.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today read lessRecent Review:It was excellent, professional and really good. Everyone worked so hard, they did what I asked them to do with no complain or argument and I recommended them to my friend.Frank B.
- Recent Review:It went very excellent. They're very professional and it was cleaned up and could not even tell they were here. I would recommend them and give a highly recommendation.Paul M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.Benjamin M.
- Business Description:My business is any kind of home/farm construction. It ranges from repairs, remodeling, flooring, roofing, appliance repairs or instillation, building. I am open to small projects as well. I am a skilled mechanic will many years of experience there is no vehicle I can't fix. Just give me a call and set up an appointment read less
- Business Description:Renovations and remodeling completed in a timely fashion. Project time duration will be estimated upon initial project estimate. Depending on project, I will ask for either half up front for materials or the customer to purchase the estimated materials before start of project. If multiple projects are requested, then a promotional deal may be able to be worked out. All projects will be done myself, Eric Kilgore, owner operator, and if need be, certified hired help read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Falls Of Rough
- Vine Grove
- Tell City
flooring installation in Mc Daniels
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Howard Carpenter Floor Cover461 N Danville BYP
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting