If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mc Daniels, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mc Daniels
- Whitehouse Seal CoatingExcellent job, went the extra mile to do the best job possible on the cracked areas. Top job!! All cracks were filled and entire driveway sealed, Bottom of drive especially was a cracked mess. Whitehouse Paving did an excellent job start to finish with the filling and sealing. Driveway edged perfect too. Very professional work and customer very satisfied
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairThey did an wonderful job. Jordan in particular did an exceptional job, working through some mechanical problems and would not give up.
- Moreland Homes LLCThey came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the job.
- Whitehouse Seal Coatingdriveway in bad shape with big holes that needed to be filled and lots of pock marks, a lot of work. Looked beautiful improved. Very pleased with expertise and professionalism. Would highly recommend his services. did all of work by broom and did not cause damage to boundaries. Looked very neat and clean
- Wayne's Black Top SealingHe showed up right on time and explained how the sealer works. the job took about 3 hours and my driveway looked like new again.
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairPro seal was here the day they were to come and finished the job, My drive looks great. I will be having them come again in the future
- Selby Asphalt Maintenance IncIt looks great. They came, they did the job, and they were reasonably priced. I had used somebody else about five years ago that was not good, but they are good. Michael Shelby is fair, honest and did a good job. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but I got what I paid for.
- ALLEN PAVING CO INCWe and neighbors are working on joint effort to have our street and driveways paved. A lengthy process but almost all on board. They are ALL our choice for this job. They by far beat others by their professionalism and honesty. They were not the cheapest but felt the work they do would far exceed the others....and as I said the recommendation we got was very good
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairThe crew showed up at the date and time promised. Filled the few cracks in the driveway with a sealant. Applied the coating neatly and quickly. The coating lasted 3 years (harsh Minnesota winters!) before needing a re-coating. They promised 2-4 years. Good value for the price paid. I recommend Jet-Black and would use them again. Work was performed at my then Shakopee, MN home
- BJ's Asphalt PavingCalled office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.
Driveway Pavers in Mc Daniels
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:All Surface Restorations is a Family owned company with 6 employees we expect half the monies up front and when job is finished payment in full. There is no financing available at this time for we are a working on that option
- Business Description:Owner operated, full service paving company with 19 years experience. Free estimates. One year guarantee on all paving.Recent Review:Terrible company. Terrible service. Their work was never finished. Always late. Never returns calls/messages. Did a poor job of sealing, have yet to return to finish the job to seal the areas missed. They are now totally unresponsiveMichael V.
- Business Description:COBLER PRO is a small business that's gradually growing along the Eastern Seaboard. Our service goal, is to equip the customer with knowledgeable service that meets the needs and desires of homeowners and business professionals. COBLER PRO is a full service, interior and exterior painting company that has been serving Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and northern South Carolina for over 12 years. Exceptional quality, honesty and customer service have made COBLER PRO a top rated, ..Recent Review:We called and talked to David and said that he would come out that evening. David arrived about 6:30 and after about an hour looking over the house inside he gave us a price of $2000.00 which was for labor only, which I felt very feasibly. We wanted to purchase the paint ourselves which was fine with David. David gave a time when he could start based on the weather since he was painting a house on the outside and we have had a number of days of rain. David called the Friday before and said that he would have to have another week to finish up the job that was on the outside, fine with us, as it rained 5 days out of seven, he called and again the rain had still put him behind. Again that was fine as I landed in the hospital for 4 days. David called the Sunday I got out and he could start Monday if all was well with us. Monday he got there in the AM as promised. I had been in the construction business for 30 years, and I will tell you that David has a great touch with a paint brush; he can cut in and paint with an extreme steady hand. We had one wall that my wife and I used to test different paints for color, well I did not prime over them, I asked David if I should prime he said no that the paint should cover very well (that?s what it said on the can) to his surprise and my it did not cover, it took five coats, David did not complain about have to go over it that many times. I will rate D&A as a very professional Company, David work?s by himself which was ok as then we did not have to worry about (someone spilling paint and stepping in it and the other workers laughing at him as he stormed out leaving paint on floor where he stepped, like your TV ad)John E.
- Business Description:Secondary 1800-DRIVEWAY ASPHALT PAVING ASPHALT REPAIR BLACKTOP DRIVEWAY AND CONCRETE
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Sealcoating and Repair One year guarantee on Sealcoating We offer asphalt milling Utility cut out repairs Pot hole repairs We use all sealmaster products.Recent Review:They showed up on time with a full crew with all the equipment/material that was needed. I'm well pleased with the finished product.Jim D.
- Business Description:I am a self employed General Contractor. I do sub-contract certain things.
- Business Description:We are locally owned in Utica, KY and have been in business since 2006. Superior Asphalt Sealing & Striping provides commercial and residential asphalt seal coating, asphalt patching, striping and signage services. We’re fully licensed and insured for your protection. Asphalt Sealing & Striping also offers written warranties on our work to ensure your satisfaction. You can feel confident that all of our projects are owner supervised ensuring that each and every project runs smoothly. We’ve..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Falls Of Rough
- Vine Grove
- Tell City
driveway paving contractors in Mc Daniels
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Surface Resteration180 Pennington Drive
East Bernstadt, Kentucky
- All Surface Resteration
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R&M Concret
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING12475 US Highway 231
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100