Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Maysville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Maysville
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Blumberg Cabinetry and ConstructionI have a long history with this company. While i was working for my previous employer, Tate Blumberg and coworkers/employees did an entire remodel of a whole house for us. They gutted the whole thing and remade it from the ground up - including structural work, plumbing, electrical, tiling, hardwood floors. They job was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Later, they built a huge wrap around deck on the 'master' house. Now that I own a home, we knew who we wanted to build our garage. Mr. Blumberg came to our house and allowed us to describe what kind of building we wanted. He came back with questions that narrowed down our ideas into a design. He has now visited us 3 times and we have a design and a very competitive quote. Mr. Blumberg is very adept at his profession. He is precise, honest and hardworking. He is one of very few builders who do not require that you have blueprints - he is very willing to work with your ideas to get you exactly what you want, and will present the pros and cons of your choices - for expense, aesthetics, functionality, etc. We have also had Mr. Blumberg build a white oak pergola on a rental house that we own, which was so exactly what we wanted that we are having him build one on our house, too
- Ron's RemodelingAs a former customer of Ron's Remodeling, I am thrilled with the construction of our new 16' x 16' outdoor pavilion. Working around the winter's unpredictable weather conditions, Ron Adkins constructed a solid built wood shelter within 30 days. And its structural integrity was tested March 2 during the heavy winds - and it passed with flying colors. The shelter stood firm against the wrath of nature! Additionally, I am pleased to report the shelter accents our farm's landscape and other out buildings, matching our existing structures
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Eagle Carports IncWe were pleased with them. They were excellent. It took them seven hours to set them all up. They put up the garage in about six hours, and they set up the sheds on the pads we prepared in about thirty minutes each. They were part of a package and there's no charge for running them in. The two gardening sheds and a garage costed under $11,000; one shed was $3,200 and the other was $3,600. The price was excellent; we checked all over and it's the best quality and the best warranty
- Reynolds BuildersExcellent process. Met several times to review to plans and discuss changes. Signed contract listing pay schedule. Always fair and willing to answer questions and concerns. Six homes were built by this man on our street with mine being the second one. To my knowledge all home owners are as pleased as I was
- PATRIOT METALThey farmed the work out to other workers but they sold it. The people that put it up were really nice and knew what they were doing.
Garage Builders in Maysville
- Business Description:Home building , commercial building industrial building,Recent Review:The service went real good and smooth. They were professional, very understanding and speaks well.Joe K.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list todayRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Devon is an extremely hard working guy. He does a great job! We would hire Devon again for sure!Becky M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforcedSharon B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmareTodd S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Professional contractor serving Owensboro and surrounding areas, with the highest quality available, customer satisfaction is our priority. Call today for a free consultation.
- Business Description:6 Employees. Uses Subs. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges may apply.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- West Union
garage builders in Maysville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brodys contracting
West Liberty, Kentucky
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jackson Construction Services, LLC810 Jackson Hollow Rd
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kingdom construction & Handymen 908 Lincoln Dr
- keith long construction
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- Sewell Construction1315 Skaggs Ln
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Unity Total Construction LLC310 Albert Sidney Johnston Ave
- Unity Total Construction LLC