Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Vanceburg, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Vanceburg
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future read less
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- TUFF SHED INC - LouisvilleShed partially installed prior to home installation. Install was quick and painless with no issues....went very smooth.
- Horizon Pest & Termite ControlI have used Horizon in the past to build a garage, 2 barns, put on a new roof and now this remodel on my Mom's house. This is my mother's third remodel. The other two were extremely stressful. This one is going very easily. She is smiling everyday. Horizon can be a bit pricy, but it is generally a very honest bid. He gives you a detailed estimate of what work will be done, the type of material that will be used, identifies where he will be using subs, and a breakdown of each job worked. In the past we have had people underbid and then try to cut corners to make ends meet. This won't happen with Horizon. We have so much confidence in Jim's honesty that we gave him the keys to my Mom's house. Each morning he comes in and goes over what work has been done and what they are doing that day. Anything he feels uncomfortable doing he subs out. He tries to inconvenience his customer as little as possible. Mom has had to have nearly all the plumbing replaced in her house, but she has yet to spend one night without running water, a commode or a shower. Each day they clean up their mess for the day. He is knowledgeable about what can be done, Her basement was jammed pack with stuff and they cleared the basement of all the items they needed, but left the freezer and the refrigerator. He listens to his customer and does his best. He never gets upset if there is a complaint, but rather tries to make his customers happy with his work. He is very good about communication with the customer. If there is a problem afterward, he will come back and make it right even after he has been paid. I can't say enough about this man's endeavor to do a good job. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. It is hard living in a rural area to find someone this honest, competent, and hardworking. All I can say is this is a very honorable company and I would hire them for any construction job I needed completed read less
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring read less
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Nolt's ConstructionOverall, I’d say that the job was Ok and it went pretty good. When they were here, they were honest. They worked really hard when they were here. They are hard workers, they keep the job done and they do the job right.
- Plumb True And Square Builder Joe BirkheadJoe is dependable and accurate in his work. He is true to his word on all details. Trustworthy. Kind to our pets and careful for their safety.
Garage Builders in Vanceburg
- Business Description:MSA is a licensed and insured company that does top quality work for reasonable prices. We stand behind our work with warranties on all our construction. MSA specializes in New Home Construction, Plumbing, Hardwood Flooring both New Hardwood installation and restoration of Original Hardwood Flooring to beyond it's original beauty, Kitchen and Bath remodeling, Interior Design and Reconstruction, Room Additions, Porches and Decks, Repairing and Remodeling other contractors shoddy work, Roofi.. read lessRecent Review:Great job. Good and faithful Christian man. Trustworthy in his work.Gail H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit check read lessRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmare read lessTodd S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:18 years construction experience. small crew of 3-5 employees depending on the job. I am always on each and every job site and guarantee the craftsmanship of our work in writing.Recent Review:It went very well, and we plan to get his help in the future.Georgi P.
- Business Description:Safe Harbor Construction focuses on quality, dependability, value. We specialize in kitchen and bath remodel jobs big and small.
- Business Description:Tongate Construction is newly formed in 2016. With low overhead and 30+ combined experience there is nothing we haven't already dealt with. Over the years growing with the new designs and building structures we have learned proper techniques and patterns. Depending on the size of the job we expect pay at the completion of the job. Larger jobs require a split pay. WE'RE not happy unless YOU are read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- West Union
- West Portsmouth
- South Shore
- Olive Hill
- New Boston
- Franklin Furnace
garage builders in Vanceburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC1620 Frazer Branch
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brodys contracting
West Liberty, Kentucky
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jackson Construction Services, LLC810 Jackson Hollow Rd
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kingdom construction & Handymen 908 Lincoln Dr
- keith long construction
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- MSA Contracting4384 Hughes Branch Rd
Huntington, West Virginia
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Unity Total Construction LLC310 Albert Sidney Johnston Ave
- Unity Total Construction LLC