What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Junction City, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Junction City
- EasyPro Property ServicesDJ and his team were great. I called looking to have my leaves removed and after going to their website I noticed a house washing special they were running for the fall. The leaf removal was fast and the house looks amazing! Job well done!
Leaf Removal Services in Junction City
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.co read lessRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction by offering a premium product at an affordable price. Call us today for your free estimate on your residential house cleaning service. As a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, we take all of the worry out of your decision in hiring a cleaning service. ** Ask about our current specials and referral discounts read lessRecent Review:Very professional service. They came out for a free consultation and provided a quote. We scheduled the appointment that day. The owner called two days prior to our appt to confirm. They showed up 10 minutes early and worked diligently the entire time they were here. Our house was sparkling clean and smelled great when they were done. They even brought all their own supplies! We have signed up for monthly service with them. Very professional & affordable read lessMichelle A.
- Business Description:We specialize with tree service work, any kind of home repair interior or exterior, haul off junk, landscaping, rock driveways and offer great services, friendly and funny conversations. And the great part about it were FULLY INSURED proof on hand read less
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo.. read lessRecent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimate read lessMarcia R.
- Business Description:Nursery and LandscapingRecent Review:In a 3 week period, we called 6 times. They have NEVER responded. IF they were to ever call, we would NOT do business with them. Apparently they aren't interested in, what we believe would have been a $1500 job, so they aren't worth my time any longer. <br / read lessCarol N.
- Business Description:At Pioneer we specialize in a wide range of Commercial and Residential cleaning in Danville, Harrodsburg, Lancaster and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to ensure we have a wonderful relationship with our clients. No job is too hard to handle for us! Call today for prices or to schedule your next cleaning read lessRecent Review:I called Pioneer needing help with my carpet. It had not been cleaned in years and was certainly overdue. There were definately a few stains that I did not think would come out but addressed them anyway. On the day of our scheduled cleaning appointment Pioneer came in and looked everything over. I left for a couple of hours to run errands while they were cleaning my carpet and when I returned home I thought they had thrown out my old carpet and put new carpet in! All of the stains were gone! It took no time to dry and they took very good care of my furniture while they were moving things around. I would highly recommend Pioneer Cleaning Service to anyone! Thanks for everything read lessKristy P.
- Business Description:Proudly located in Harrodsburg, Ky, we specialize in residential landscaping, lawn care, as well as custom construction, home improvement and remodeling. We service central Kentucky, specifically Harrodsburg, Lawrenceburg, Danville, Burgin and Lexington, Ky read less
- Business Description:We have four employees.
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
leaf removal services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B&J Professional Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fannin's Outdoor Care365 E. Somerset Church Rd. suite 6
- Fannin's Outdoor Care
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Make The Cut Landscape and ConstructionP.O. Box 596
- Make The Cut Landscape and Construction
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Repairs For You
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising