Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Crab Orchard
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen read less
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain read less
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again read less
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free read less
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
- Paul BryantMy husband has passed away and I needed someone to help me maintain my yard. Paul Bryant was recommended to me, and I am very pleased with the work that he is doing for me. He keeps my yard looking just like my husband used to, and he is also reasonably priced, and he is a very nice person.
Lawn Services in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:It's an excellent service and they do go door to door. You don't need to have to take my word to fine a neighbor whose got TrueGreen. If you see TrueGreen, it sells itself and you don't have to see around, nobody came to me. It's a matter of fact, I upgrade my service with them read lessLarry S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Been in business since 1995 as a sole proprietor. served central KY for 25 years. Me and my wife work as a team to get the job done. I offer a variety of services, in small job home improvement/maintenance. These range from appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement (showers by assessment only), kitchen/bath cabinet install, vanity and laminate top install. I offer lawn mowing and trimming service as well as other yard work and more, just ask. look forward to h.. read lessRecent Review:Clarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job! read lessMarylin L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new .. read lessRecent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br / read lessLaura M.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Commercial and residential. Insured
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Estabilished buisness,twenty plus years. Is fully insured, with free estimates.Recent Review:They have done a wonderful job of helping my lawn look more full. Their goal is to help my lawn fill in some bare spots by letting the grass grow high for a few weeks so it will turn to seed. They have really done a good job of mowing and trimming. They also are very courteous, helpful and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. <br / read lessDavid K.
- Business Description:Complete Lawn/Tree application and landscape business. Residential & Comercial Services. Specializing in Medium to large properties. We have spray systems to accommodate the smallest residential lawn up to the largest commercial properties. Property management also available. We Accept cash, check, money order, and all major credit cards read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
lawn care services in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Turf & Landscape LLC930 Misti Dr
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- Derrick's Lawn care401 Gas fork
- Derrick's Lawn care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Genesis Lawn Care4514 Tonieville Rd.
- Goins cleaning1052 New Haven Rd
- Grassy Green LLC115 Brownfield Dr
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greg's Steam Cleaning Service132 peavley street
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Genesis Lawn Care
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Helping Hands of The Bluegrass2336 The Woods Ln
- Hollywood lawn care service398 Calico Rd
- Hulett mowing service 218 Southway Dr
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Outdoor Services And Solutions195 raintree cr.
- Outdoor Services And Solutions
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Trees-4-Less679 Springhurst Dr
- Triple C lawncare and handyman services118 Westwood Dr
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 55402269 Danforth Dr
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Two Brother's & A Pressure Washer121 Central Ave
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping267 McMurty lane
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping