A popular window treatment, exterior shutters come in a range of styles and forms. This guide provides installation costs, including labor, for security shutters and decorative exterior window shutters in all types of material.
Get matched with top storm shutter installation in Fort Thomas, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local storm shutter installation.
Recent Hurricane Shutters Reviews in Fort Thomas
- 1st In Home ImprovementsExcellent! Both Joe and Natasha were very professional, very fairly priced, and the work was performed in a very timely manner.
- STORM PROTECTION OF S FLORIDA LLCI thought they did a very good job. They were conscientious and on time, especially the person that helped us, appraised it, and did the dealing and wheeling. He came back to check on it and said that it was done properly, so we were very pleased and that's why we called them back.
- The Handyman CompanyTerribly disappointed. In July 2013 I contacted Joe Roberts, owner of The Handyman Company, for a bid to touch up exterior paint of our white brick home, tuck point where necessary and repair, paint and rehang shutters . Mr. Roberts said he preferred T/M to an estimated bid. I explained I was not comfortable with T/M. He assured me that unlike other contractors his workmen were excellent, did not waste time. He added I could trust him to closely supervise the work and complete the work in a timely fashion adding that once started his men would not be going off to do other jobs like other contractors tend to do. He also added T/M would be less since contractors factor in higher bids to cover themselves from the unexpected. I contacted him in July he explained he had several other jobs to complete before starting our project. He assured me that when his team did start our project would get full attention. This was not the case. The job was not started until mid September. On November 4th the job was not completed. Workers were schedule only 10 days out of 46, two of these days only one man came and stayed only 1to 1.5 hrs. His workers were great when they were here. Mr. Roberts was not on site as promised and had little knowledge of the actual work and seemed not to care. I hired The Handyman Company based on the Angie List reviews of 2012 and early 2013. Apparently high marks increased his business to the point that the attributes: Punctuality. Responsiveness, Professionalism, diminished considerably as demand grew. When the men failed to show up the entire week of Oct. 28th, I called and asked Mr. Roberts to come to view the work left to do and explain why his men had not been scheduled. Mr. Roberts was defensive and had "excuses" for not assigning men to our project. Weather can be a consideration for exterior work, however, inside space was provided for work on the shutters. The most upsetting excuse was his condescending explanation: "as you should know, business is business and other jobs were more important than ours and in business you need to take care of the more important customer". Others on the property overheard the conversation with Mr. Roberts. One stated he was appalled at the attitude and rudeness of the contractor and was tempted to step in. Clearly something has changed in the way Mr. Roberts conducts his business. This is unfortunate because he has a great crew, but they are spread too thin which is unfair to them and to the customer. ( this was confirmed by several of his men ) During my 72years I have never fired anyone from a job. Due to his attitude toward me and his failure to perform as stated when seeking the job, I asked him to leave. Our painting is not finished, several shutters are not attached properly, winter weather is here. Enough said
- Ray St Clair RoofingThey came out twice to measure, and still measured wrong. The bottom of the shutters should have been above the sill; instead the bottom of the shutters comes to the bottom of the sills, making the install look weird. Not only that, but on at least two sets, they weren't even secured. I'm glad we only spent $600 on their work, because we won't be using them again. I thought we called a reputable company--We were extremely disappointed
Hurricane Shutter Installers in Fort Thomas
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined roofing experience and a Master Shingle Applicator! HTC Roofing is family owned and operated, we're experts in roofing, siding, gutters and windows. We specialize in handling Insurance claims for residential storm damage and retail jobs. HTC has had thousands of satisfied customers and we're proud of our A+ rating with the BBB. We do residential and commercial roofing systems and HTC is fully insured for your protection. We offer up to a 50 year labor warranty (..Recent Review:Heath and his crew did a great job. Heath was very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done and to bring everything up to code. The crew had the job done in one day.david b.
- Business Description:Ray St. Clair Roofing, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business. Our company was founded in 1954 by Raymond A. St. Clair. Ray was in the roofing business with his father Walter St. Clair and two brothers beginning in the 1930s. Being a determined and hardworking young man, Ray decided to pursue his dream and started his own roofing company known as Ray St. Clair Roofing with one truck and a crew of three. The family tradition of Commitment to satisfying our customers and providing quality..
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud ofRecent Review:They did a good job handling the insurance. They did a good job. They were on time and professional. They were very responsive.Christian F.
- Business Description:The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most..Recent Review:It went very good. The rep. Andy was here right away to quote the job. They dropped dumpster on Tuesday they were to start. Supplies came on Wednesday and Thursday the old roof was taken off and first process of new roof finished. Sunday morning crew was here put all shingles on and were finished. Wonderful job no leaks, only thing we questions is when will the leftover supplies & dumpster be removedClaire J.
- Business Description:We are a small contracting company that offers big results. We do have several reliable subcontractors to perform duties that we do not do in the scope of a project.
- Business Description:Our goal is to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients based on exceptional service and products that meet their needs. We take all necessary measures to ensure a project’s success by striving to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We have a Hunter Douglas Certified Professional Installer and are credentialed, so we can apply the necessary expertise to ensure your project is completed on time and to the highest professional standards
- Business Description:30 Years experience, windows, doors, remodeling, new construction, etc,
- Business Description:Insured up to 2 Million $ Dollars Aggregate, Excellent resource of Testimonials & Referrals, No $ Monies collected up front, Members of OH BBB, All is reported to Gov/St via CPA, No Hassle Insurance Claim Assistance... We Make YOUR Job Easy!!
- Business Description:No job too big are small SIMPLY BETTER does it all.
- Business Description:We are a Fully Licensed and Insured Roofing Company that is Locally Owned and family operated in the Tri-State area of Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana. Our goal is to Completely fulfill our customers needs and offer our services at a price that is Fair and Competitive. All work performed is done and completed by in house employees and not Sub-Contracted out to other companies. Our company expects 33% down, 33% upon delivery of all material, and final balance due upon completion and Customers sati..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hurricane shutter installer articles
Ernst Kiesling of the National Storm Shelter Association talks about the importance of underground storm shelters and provides installation tips.
Find storm shutter installation in
- Park Hills
- Fort Wright
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Saint Bernard
- Fort Mitchell
- Silver Grove
storm shutter installation in Fort Thomas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- BTS Contracting Inc
- Coldstream Exteriors1308 US-50
- Coldstream Exteriors
- Duckie Exterior Solutions2099 Hamilton Eaton Rd
- Duckie Exterior Solutions
- HTC Roofing, siding, gutters and windows5659 Mellie Ln
- HTC Roofing, siding, gutters and windows
- Just Call the Handymanpo 1124
- Just Call the Handyman
- Simply Better Diversified423 Cherryhill Lane
- Simply Better Diversified