Reece Builders

Founded 1972 • With Angi since January 2015

Welcome to the homepage for Reece Builders Inc. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders was founded by Mike Reece Sr. and has installed window replacements and doors for over 50,000 satisfied customers in Florida and beyond. We provide homeowners with high quality energy saving products, including window and door replacements, and much more. Our window replacement products are always Energy Star compliant and meet all available tax credit qualifications. We handle the entire process from in-home energy consultations to custom manufacturing and installation. Our courteous crews are factory certified and our products are always backed by our lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Our number one goal is for our customers to be 100% satisfied with their new window replacements or other home improvements when we leave the home for the final time....

Superior Custom Metal Fabrication

Our shutters are made out of aluminum extrusion welded and grounded smooth for a seamless finish then powder coated for strength and durability. As a custom hurricane protection manufacturer we have a wide variety of hurricane protection products as well as all types of custom fabrication,awnings,monument signs anything that you can dream up we can build it

RollShield LLC - Windows, Doors & Shutters

Rollshield LLC is a veteran owned company with over 25 years' experience protecting homes and businesses from the damage of airborne storm debris while improving security. We specialize in all types of hurricane shutters, particularly: Rolling and Accordion style Hurricane Shutters, Crimsafe Hurricane and Security Screens, Aluminum, Lexan and Fabric Hurricane panels, Motorized Hurricane, Solar, and Privacy Screens, Sunrooms and Patio enclosures, Sliding Glass/Patio Doors, French Doors, Front entry Doors, Windows, and more. We are the largest Hurricane Shutters Manufacturer in the Tampa Bay Area. In addition, the only Manufacturer of Crimsafe® Hurricane and Security protection products and the largest Custom Window Systems Dealer in Florida.

Offers by RollShield LLC - Windows, Doors & Shutters on Angi
Morgan Exteriors Inc

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive. Office - (813) 931-4663. Additional email - Jshumaker@morganexteriorsinc.com

01/27/2020

Great! The crew was very knowledgeable and professional. Installation went quickly with no issues. Would definitely use them again and would recommend to anyone that needs new windows.

Description of Work
replacement windows and sliding doors

06/22/2018

This company came to my home to give me a quote. The quote was ridiculously over priced!!! 23,000 for 9 windows and 2 doors if I bought it today. If I wait over 30 days the price goes up to 26,000 and some change. I told the lady I wanted to get a few more quotes before I decide. The lady was mad that I didn't agree to buy the windows now. To better explain how over priced they are : One tiny bath...

Description of Work
WINDOWS AND DOORS

01/11/2018

Sales rep Amanda was very thorough and professional and followed up as windows and doors were being installed. The install foreman Andy was detail oriented and was aware of what other installers were doing. When we were told someone would call us, they did. This was very important to us as we have dealt with companies that we are still waiting to be called. From start to finish we are pleased with...

Description of Work
Hurricane windows and doors

12/18/2017

Amanda Chiarenza was an exceptional sales rep! Extremely friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. She was the best part of my entire dealing with Reece! She made sure I got what I wanted and wasn’t regretting the purchase, stayed in contact throughout the entire process, and even came back out when i decided to add a new front door to my order! The actual contractors that came out on the day of...

Description of Work
Windows and front door replacement

Category replacement windows,doors,hurricane shutters

11/01/2017

Amanda Chiarenza was very professional and willing to help explaining tha different types of windows. I will recommend her anytime. Actually my sister and brother in law called her and Recce wil install this months their new windows. The people that installed my windows were punctual and cleaned after them. This is the second time that I use Recce

Description of Work
Windows installed

Category replacement windows

10/24/2017

It went very well. I was nervous because of nightmare stories I have heard about window replacement. I am glad to say no nightmares at this job. A few pieces were missing but were quickly found and installed. Matt and Clay were very professional. They did an excellent job keeping the work areas clean and tidy. They answered questions quickly and politely. I would definitely recommend Reece Builders and Regency Plus Inc.

Description of Work
22 replacement windows installed - Conservation Windows by Regency Plus Inc. (I had these windows in another house and the product is a very good one)

10/15/2017

Both of the technicians were on time, courteous, and professional. No complaints.

Description of Work
9/25/2017 - 9/26/2017: New winodws and storm shutters installed.

Category window installer","hurricane shutter installer

10/15/2017

Arrived on time both days. Very professional and friendly. Able to work around limited access areas. Totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Installation of windows for entire house including 2 sliding glass doors. Installation of hardware for hurricane shutter, provided all panels and additional hardware.

Category window installer","door installer","hurricane shutter installer

09/28/2017

RAy and crew were on time fantastic work

Description of Work
Installed 4 windows

09/27/2017

On time every day, Andy did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
18# windows installed along with new trim, window sills.

Category window installer

Window & Door Replacements. Walk-In Bathtubs.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check