Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Evarts, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Evarts
- J Gill Roofing LLCJustin arrived on time with all need materials and performed the work as requested and made additional suggestions while working on gutters. Ask Justin for additional quote to supply and install a chimney cap. Very pleased.
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- dreamteam paintingQuick and professional. Excellent communication. I would hire again and would recommend their services.
- Eco friendly Pressure WashingThe pressure washing and roof wash Eco Friendly provided for my home was excellent. They where on point with the estimate, showed up on time and where very professional. I would highly recommend they to anyone in need of roof washing & pressure washing services.
- LeafFilter Gutter ProtectionWhen we saw this product at Ky State Fair, we approached them and asked for information. The person who came to our house was very knowledgeable about the product, construction , etc. he was not pushy, gave us a price we could live with. Within a week, it was installed , we gave no complaints
- Window Gang - LouisvilleThey arrived early and quickly placed the ladders in place. They had stabilized ladders, therefore, they did not rest or put pressure on my gutters. They quickly performed the service of clean the gutters along with running a cable-like device down the down spout to ensure they were also clear of debris and ready for water. They placed all debris matter in bags and left the area spotless
- Window Gang - LouisvilleArrived on time, very courteous and well trained. Used a high water pressure system to clean clutter and no mess left.
- Louisville ExteriorsLast year, we bought a house that required A LOT of rehab. We dealt with a lot of contractors, and we were seriously just "over it" by the time we got around to doing the siding, gutters, facia, and such. I contacted several siding contractors to give me bids on the work as I had already picked out the material I wanted to use. Our home is very unique in that it has a "cabin feel", and we didn't want to lose that but wanted something that was much less maintenance intense than the rough cedar that was existing. The first guy, was a CROOK. He tried to add 1800 square feet to our job and then over charge us on every thing in the bid. Luckily, I took geometry and know how to do math. We told him to take a hike. The next guy was literally "2 guys and a truck". It would have taken them MONTHS to complete such a large job; not to mention they still bid $10K higher out of the gate than Louisville Exteriors did. Then came Josh from Louisville Exteriors. He was professional from the word "go". He discussed with me the specifics of the material we'd chosen, pointed out the specific manufacturer requirements of install in certain areas, took measurements, and got me a "written" bid right where I expected it to be the "first time". He worked with us to complete the look with a few little touches we came up with along the way. He has a "crew"...not two guys and does great work! He told us it would be on before Thanksgiving, and it was. We cannot say enough about working with this team. Do yourself a favor and skip calling the other guys
- MCCOY WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANINGThey came out to look at the house and give an estimate within two days of my phone call. The job was scheduled and completed within a week of the estimate. The crew came on time, quickly went to work, and were finished in two hours. They charged exactly what they estimated, and did very good work. Everyone I spoke to at the company was wonderful to work with, and the results were great
- LeafGuard GuttersProvider showed up on time & did an excellent job of installation. Installer was pleasant and courteous and did the custom gutter modifications I requested.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Evarts
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you
- Recent Review:GREAT! They take pride in doing a job well. They reasonably charge for their services. Very knowledgeable and skilled. <br />crystal e.
- Business Description:Tongate Construction is newly formed in 2016. With low overhead and 30+ combined experience there is nothing we haven't already dealt with. Over the years growing with the new designs and building structures we have learned proper techniques and patterns. Depending on the size of the job we expect pay at the completion of the job. Larger jobs require a split pay. WE'RE not happy unless YOU are
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
- Business Description:Total Home and Business ImprovementRecent Review:The repairs they were supposed to do were not done. They came out and charged me for it but the gutters leaked as badly as before they were fixed. They went here for three times and pretended that they did the repair. When they came for the third time which was a couple of days ago, they did not charge me anything because they said they did not see anything wrong. They charged me over a hundred dollars for the first repair. For the second time I called them, it took them two weeks to get back at me. It was really bad. They did a shabby workFannie E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
- Rose Hill
- Big Stone Gap
- Flat Lick
gutter cleaners in Evarts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Life Time Seamless GuttersPO Box 4
- Life Time Seamless Gutters
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Repairs For You