Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Eubank, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Eubank
- Wildcat Moving LLCCould not have gone any better. Cory H & Matt E. did a great job. Polite young men worked hard & steady getting the job done in a safe & timely manner. Very Professional
- Wildcat Moving LLCIt went superbly! The company's by the hour approach to moving is straightforward and without hidden costs. We received a telephone call the morning of our move, asking if we were ready and providing their estimated time of arrival. They were punctual and prepared and had everything needed to move, pad and stabilize our furniture. Our moving crew consisted of four young men, Casey Dixon, Blake Wagner, Justin Daugherty and Ben Bostick. They were amazing! Friendly, polite, competent, careful, strong, quick!! Upon arriving at our new house, they very conscientiously and carefully placed the furniture where we asked it to be put. At both the old house and the new house they wanted to know if there was any more that they could do for us.We have moved several times in the past but have never before had such wonderful movers! We explained to the crew that several items of furniture had been passed down in the family for several generations and that the pieces were quite fragile. This is the first time that we have been moved and did not incur damage - a real testimony to the crew's care and competence I would call upon them again if I found it necessary to move and I recommend them without reservation to people who are planning a move. Superb job!
- Bluegrass TraderFast, efficient, professional. Also very compassionate! Extremely respectful of my parents items and I accidentally had left some paperwork and special piece of pottery in a box. He questioned and pointed it out to me! Wow! To take the time to do that and to really care!
- Howard's Quality ServicesHoward met me at Lee Brick to pick up a load of blocks because I bit off more than I could chew and hauled it back to my house for me. Hel also helped unload my blocks. He has helped me launch my boat, helped me plant bushes with his auger, cut my lawn, wash the house, the list doesn't end. Sign up and let Howard help you out, you wont regret it
- JOHNNY'S HAULINGCAME WITHIN 2 HOURS OF MY CALL. WERE VERY CAREFUL IN PROTECTING MY FLOORS. GAVE ESTIMATE OVER PHONE.
- Little Guys MoversLittle Guys Movers showed up on time and moved everything very quickly. Were completely professional and did not cut any corners to save time even tho they did the entire move in a flash. Full service too; meaning if something needed to be taken apart to be moved correctly, they did it. The original quote was 100% on target with the final cost (no hidden charges). I would recomend these guys to anyone and everyone
- USA Truck Incseveral employees of usa trucking have been put in danger with the trucks that start with the # 8 the trucks are continously breaking down on the roads,the company leaves the drivers stranded 300 miles plus at a terminal without food or money to purchace food or lodging,the company tells the drivers if they quit they have to pay 7.000 dollars for the trucking school and most of the drivers are experianced, but a few have quit anyway because of them feeling unsafe and mistreated
- Berger/Allied Van Lines IncInitially we thought things were going well, as they were very nice to us during the pre-contract days. However, we received complaints from our storage company that the movers were in and out of our unit (actually leaving the premises) many more times than they should have been. When 'our delivery truck' arrived at our new home - the nightmare began. The truck drive spoke no English - it was impossible to communicate with the crew on placement of boxes, etc. We did not receive many of our things - asked to help look for them, found that the truck was also packed with other client's furniture, etc., it was impossible to look for our things. We filed a claim with the company and received a whopping $73 to cover our losses of several thousands of dollars in antiques and personal belongings. The company is irresponsible, does not exercise due diligence, they contracts movers that are not qualified, then take no responsibility for their failures
Hauling Services in Eubank
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:haul dirt and gravel in southeastern, Ky cash or check payment only have 3-4 employees
- Business Description:We're built on Service providing each customer with satisfaction. Services offered are Tree trimming/removal Shrub trimming /removal Stump grinding/cleanup Haul outs/excavation Land clearing Free estimates no job too small
- Business Description:We have four employees.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:we started our business in 1997 and still going strong been around and done it all and we work hard at what we do to keep it a professional and timely service. we are one of the fastest growing all in one cleaning and contracting services in our are
- Business Description:Full Service Moving & Storage, Long Distance and Overseas moves.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Eubank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3B Hauling
- 3B Hauling
- B & B Tree ServicePO Box 3175
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & B Tree Service
- D&S Cleaning Hauling and Landscaping8 White Ave
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- D&S Cleaning Hauling and Landscaping
- Pave Masters Paving6886 Cane Creek Rd
- Pave Masters Paving
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Ridgeline Contracting
- Shug's renovations
- Shug's renovations