Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Eubank, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Eubank
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- James Merideth DrywallJim and his crews were punctual, professional, and did an outstanding job, within my budget and in a very timely manner. Will be calling them again!
- Lexington Home Improvement CoAfter a few days of rain delays a great day came along. It took the crew 10 hours to completely remove the old shingles and tar paper then completely reroof the entire house using 72 sq. of underlayment and dimensional shingles. The crew also cleaned up and pulled magnets over the area picking up stray or dropped nails. They did an excellent job!! I highly recommend Ed and his crew. Ed was also the only roofer, out of 5 others, who called back and came out to give an estimate read less
- Lexington Home Improvement CoExcellent Lexington Home Improvements was out of their service range, but we spoke on the phone and he was an excellent source of information about meta/ asphalt roofing. I would hired if they were in our area.
- Brays Drywall, IncDont even bother with the big companies, these guys are way better and more cost effective. Professional as h*** and their work is A+ quality. Had em clean my entire house and fix alot of the drywall and paint. Had my whole garage get drywall as well. They are the whole package. 100% would give them my buisnes read less
- Brays Drywall, IncEverything went smoothly from the first call to the finish of the project everyone was super helpful and informative. The estimate was super easy to schedule they're very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Roberto did an amazing job finishing and it was spotless when they left. I will definitely hire them again in the future read less
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingI'm very happy with the work they did they was quick and easy to deal with very professional company
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWas given a estimated schedule from the beginning and it went as planned. Most of work completed in 2 weeks and Chris notified me before each day of work. No surprises!
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Drywall Contractors in Eubank
- Business Description:Specialist Roofing & Home Improvements, remodeling. (Roofing, Paint, Drywall, Flooring, Siding, Door & Windows replace, Gutter installation & Cleaning, etc.) Since we started operations, with 15 years experience, we have maintained our commitment to the needs of our clients and achieve their maximum satisfaction with our work. As industry leaders, our comprehensive approach enables us to offer a wide range of services on all of our projects. We are your best choice! In Quality & in Experienc.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Carlos was on time and on budget. He was very easy to work with and I will definitely use him in the future!Joe M.
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris. read lessNikki K.
- Business Description:Servicing KY since 1986-- As a premier licensed company specializing in residential & commercial roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roofing repair and replacement services. If you have storm damage, we can also assist you with your insurance claims. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that yo.. read lessRecent Review:I was very satisfied with the quality of work performed by Lexington Home Improvement. Ed was very responsive in the quoting process and also worked with my insurance company. He went above and beyond with his service read lessChris R.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green today read lessRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere read lessCynthia B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea.. read lessRecent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:We have between 10 and 30 employees depending on the amount of work taking place. Billing is monthly on large projects, more often on smaller projects, and total amount is due upon completion of work.
- Business Description:Our Company is a plastering company with over 30 years experience. We specialize in all types of plastering , being Patching Plaster, Conventional Plaster,Veneer Plaster, Stucco, E.I.F.S., Cornice & Ornamental Plaster also Dry Wall work.. Interior & Exterior. Residential & Commercial, Old and New constructio read lessRecent Review:We are very pleased with Lovco professionalism, excellent workmanship, extremely fair pricing, time taken to educate us about the history of mastering plastering, and when they finished their job, the clean-up was excellent read lessJohnnie A.
- Business Description:no financing available, billed payed upon repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Science Hill
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Paint Lick
- Junction City
- East Bernstadt
- Russell Springs
drywall contractors in Eubank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A V Construction LLC414 Market St
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Adams Painting & Contracting6510 Scaffold Cane Loop
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- ALH Remodeling Llc102 Daniel Dr
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- A V Construction LLC
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Nelson Building & Roofing Construction448 Scarlet Oak Dr
- Nelson Building & Roofing Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- R Cox Drywall Inc2067 Speck Ridge Rd
Elk Horn, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Rose drywall and paint
- R Cox Drywall Inc