You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Erlanger, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Erlanger
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncJob was done perfectly, priced exactly as quoted. The team was right on time, professional, and curteous. Based solely on the internet reading I did on asbestos abatement, they did everything right - isolated the workspace, negative pressure ventilation exhausted outside, coveralls and shoe covers, bagged up the scraps, and cleaned up the dust. Pricey for 2 hours of work but there isn't much competition in this area as far as I could tell and I suspect you get what you pay for. The communication is a just a little strange. I requested a quote through their office call center but the job was then assigned to one of the field supervisors. In some ways that's good because I was scheduling through the person doing the job and we communicated directly through the whole process. On the other hand, he's out working all day so I usually had to wait until late in the day to get a call back. In the end, this was a simple job and it didn't cause any problems but I could imagine that being a hassle
- ASBESTOS INSPECTIONS & REMOVAL CO (AIR CO)Things went very well. Jeff, office guy, was on top of it and was very helpful. Darrin (owner), came out and was able to verify visually it was asbestos. He was able to get a crew out within a couple of days and they were there for only 2 hours to get it done. I would recommend them because they seemed very trustworthy to me
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncI called on a Monday and had asbestos removed on a pipe in my basement by Wednesday of the same week. A++ service. I highly recommend and I will use Rainbow for any future needs.
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncDanny Russell came as scheduled and provided an estimate for the work. He was punctual, professional and patient with my questions. He did not alarm me or cause me to be apprehensive regarding the project. He assured me that Rainbow Environmental and his crew had successfully encapsulated pipes like mine. The crew completed the work and I was very pleased with the job they did. There was no mess, they cleaned up well, and I would recommend Rainbow Environmental without reservation. Having this work done was a big relief to me and I only wish I had called Rainbow Environmental sooner
- Tecta America Zero Company LLCI cannot say enough AMAZING things about Tecta America Zero! They are the best providers I have encountered in a very long time. Not only do they respond very quickly, but the estimates they give are understandable and very fair. Unlike other companies that make you wait weeks before they will even give you a quote, Tecta America Zero is on it! The work is done quickly and the representatives are kind, knowledgeable and have a great sense of humor. Mike Morris and Tim Carter have demonstrated unbelievable professionalism and I will recommend them to everyone
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncThe old floor (pre 1982) under the newer floor in the hall entry (approx 100 sq feet) tested positive for asbestos. Rainbow sent someone out to determine the estimate for removal the same day I called. They were able to schedule removal for old and newer floor the next week. Everything was cleaned and put back together. They even went beyond a little by clearing some carpet tact strips to make it easier on the floorer. The only issue was destruction of the baseboard which I was trying to save. I don't think I communicated that well and it wasn't really useable after. I do plan to remove the same under floor in another room in the future and will be calling on Rainbow again
- P 1 CO INCHAD AN ESTIMATE WITHIN A SEVERAL DAYS. A WEEK OR SO LATER WORK WAS DONE. THEY WERE PROMPT, FRIENDLY & POLITE, AND CLEANED UP AFTERWARDS. THEY EVEN CARRIED A NONFUNCTIONING GAS STOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR ME. FROM MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH WORK THE PRICE CHARGED WAS REASONABLE.
- CENTRAL INSULATION SYSTEMS INCI worked with Kevin Con, their field specialist. Kevin talked to me over the phone for quite awhile to make sure that I had a good estimate and knowledge of the procedure. The team came out early and they were efficient in the processes. I would highly recommend them especially because they worked so closely with our roofing team to get the job done in one day
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncTheir quote was for $1,200, which was too much, so we did not use them. They were very kind, considerate and on time but their price was more than I wanted to pay. They were very responsive.
- Tecta America Zero Company LLCI didn't end up using his services because what I was looking for was not one of the services he provided. Very nice. Very responsive. Very helpful. Seemed like someone you would want to do business with since he was honest and helpful. Refreshing in today's world. Thanks, Mike!
Asbestos Removal Services in Erlanger
- Business Description:We have been your locally owned and operated roofing contractors for 3 generations. Let our experienced roofers take care of your home so it can take care of you. We specialize in roof replacement, roof repair and metal roofing options for both commercial roofing and residential roofing clients. Call today for a free estimate on a roof replacementRecent Review:I've used Weller Roofing for the past 4 years. Chris, his father John and their entire staff have been transparent, honest and hard working throughout the process from quotation to installation. They don't "create" add-on work, or unnecessary work to inflate the bill and add to their profit. What I've paid them has given me peace of mind and has been well worth the price. I've now used them for 2 residential roofs, 1 garage roof, and one 5,000 square foot flat roof commercial roof replacement. The following is an examples are how they've looked out for me; On the commercial project, the existing roof and substructure of (insulation and/or Isoboard) needed to be removed an additional 8" inches from what they originally quoted me. This added nearly a day to their work plus more material. After discovering this, Chris and his father honored the original quote. Not only did they eat the extra labor and material costs, they could have easily covered over the problem area and no one would have known for some time. I also asked them to inspect a main roof after they completed a garage roof installation. The main roof was over 30 feet high, with a decent amount of pitch so I could not get up to see it for myself. The roof is at least 20 years old and they could have easily said it needs to be replaced. Upon inspection, Chris told me that only flashing needed to be updated around the chimney. These are just two examples of their transparency and commitment to getting the job done right. Weller roofing clearly takes the approach that if the job is done right, people will share their experiences and referrals will come. Great business model gentlemen! I understand why you've been success in the business since 1977david t.
- Business Description:Don Snider Roofing is a roofing contractor in Cincinnati, OH, serving the entire Cincinnati area. With over 30 years of experience and service, we find ourselves providing nothing but the best in roofing installation. This well established company was founded in 1989 by Don Snider as an answer to a growing demand for quality roofing companies. Having been in the business for many years, Don decided that he could do it better and more affordable than the competition. Our specialties inclu..Recent Review:Excellent. Accepted offer on Friday and roof and chimney work finished in one day which was the following Monday. His crew was fast, focused, and did a remarkable clean up after. Don's quote was competitive and the products used (Owens Corning Duration) rated very high on the web. Highly recommendMark H.
- Business Description:12 Stones is a small business having 2 full-time employees, and does all of the mold removal. We have 35 yrs in house construction, drywall and home repairs, but occasionally use sub-contractors on bigger jobs. We accept checks, cash, and paypal, at this timRecent Review:He is fantastic, reasonably priced, very knowledgeable and will look for the better solution. He does good quality work, he responded quickly and took care of the problem quickly.Kathryn K.
- Business Description:Rescuing Property! Restoring Life! Additional Phone Numbers Indiana Phone # (812) 717-2122; Lexington (859) 721-0464. Additional address - 7964 Kentucky Drive, Suite 1, Florence, KY 41042.Recent Review:Derek Hayes and his crew were great very nice work .Very easy to work with and professional.jay s.
- Business Description:For more than 20 years, Clarke Contractors has been providing full-service restoration services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and surrounding areas. We are currently maintaining a workforce of 95 employees; who all take great pride providing our customers with the highest quality of service. This makes customer satisfaction our first and most important focus. In addition to excellent customer service, Clarke Contractors, Inc. is also committed to fast and reliable response time, qu..Recent Review:It was excellent, A+, They were professional and friendly.DIANA & HARRY C.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:General contractor for all your home improvement needsRecent Review:He took my money! He took my money but then did none of the work. He made multiple promises to do the work but it all turned out to be lies. Check out Pemberton Construction on Facebook. I am not the only one he has scammed This guy is a crook and should be in jaiRJ M.
- Business Description:150 employees. We use both employees and subcontractors for labor. The cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply if you are 90 miles or more from our office in Cincinnati. We are members of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA,) Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) and Ohio Roofing Contractors Association (ORCA.). Additional hours: evenings by appointment. CONTACT: MIKE MORRIS 513-615-7239. Additional DBAs - Tecta America Zero Company and The Zero Com..Recent Review:After 2 weeks of a request, these guys finally came out. The technician was early, did not call me when he was on his way, did not call me when he got there. My roommate called me to tell me some guy was outside. Since he was so early, I had not arrived yet. He ended up being there for only about 10 minutes, and left before I could get there to show him what needed to be done. When they did finally call me, they told me that if they were able to do the roof, I would have to wait about 5 months before they could start, and then emailed me an estimate of 23-27 K which more than was twice as much as the next most expensive estimate. This is what they sent me: "thank you for inviting to review your facility and submit our recommendations. Unfortunately we will have to decline the opportunity to partner with you on this project. Due to our heavy production schedule we are booked solid into October, which does not accommodate your schedule. With respect to cost of replacement for budgeting purposes, a complete tear-off of all sections, going back with R=20 insulating values, a fully adhered .060 EPDM membrane, new gutter and a 20 year warranty would fall in the in the $23,500.00 to $27,000.00 range (excluding any deteriorated deck repairs / replacement, or permit costs.) Additionally, any water that would migrate into the new system due to deteriorated brick/mortar, compromised window framing, or other structural deficiencies would NOT be covered under any warranty provisions." Funny thing is, I have no "deck", and the roof does not touch any window at any point. So I guess they just wanted to make sure I knew their warranty was worthless? Also, they are the only company that has told me I needed a "complete tear off". Now I know why every other contractor that has come out before them is higher rated on Angies List. But, at least they came out! Not recomendeDirk K.
- Business Description:* I have 5 employees very hard working men very honest and upfront. * When we do a job we always try to make sure we complete the job by the dead line given to you. * some of the jobs depending on what it is will require 50% up front and the other 50% upon completion. * We do not sub contract any of our work, But we do subcontract off other companies depending on the jobs
- Business Description:Gump Demolition, LLC provides demolition and abatement services to Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Services include: Selective Demolition Structural Demolition Asbestos Abatement Mold/Lead Remediation Junk Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
- Park Hills
- Fort Wright
- Fort Thomas
- Ryland Heights
- Taylor Mill
- Cold Spring
asbestos removal services in Erlanger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Buckeye Asbestos Removal Inc2650 HARRISON AVE
- Buckeye Asbestos Removal Inc
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Clarke Contractors Inc
- High Standards Construction925 Boone St Ste 2
- High Standards Construction
- John Brown Carpet4740 Dues Dr Ste A
- John Brown Carpet
- MPC Construction LLC8216 Princeton Glendale Rd Ste 203
West Chester, Ohio
- MPC Construction LLC
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncPO Box 54863
- Rainbow Environmental Services Inc
- Weller Roofing2 Kirk Ave
- Weller Roofing