Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Crittenden, KY
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Crittenden
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE INC.Couldn’t have been more professional. My flake garage turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend!
- Thompson ConcreteGreat Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professional.
- Thompson ConcreteThompson Concrete installed a 32x40 pad for my shop. They were on time, clean, courteous, and professional. They provided a excellent product, at an unbeatable price. I will highly recommend Thompson Concrete to anyone who needs concrete work.
- Thompson ConcreteThey were very professional and prompt. There was an issue that was unforeseen and to no ones fault, but they handled it without blinking an eye. Great job overall and will for sure be going back to them for any future concrete needs.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
Concrete Repair Contractors in Crittenden
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Quick response, good communication, and hard working.Bob S.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly ..Recent Review:Loved my installers and the finished product! Will certainly let help to sell my home ! The acrylic is sleek and durable, easy to clean and looks like a whole new bathroom! I’d do this again in a heartbeat, great investmenSandra H.
- Business Description:We work with our clients to help make their remodeling ideas a reality. We explain the options available to you, so you get quality work within your budget. The owner of the company performs all the consultations and prepares the bids. He is on site during the entire project and ensures the clients are up to date on the project workRecent Review:Even Flow did a great job on the installation of a new shower, tile work, ventilation and lighting. On time, thorough, great communication, meticulous, knowledgeable, and beautiful results. I recommend Even Flow to all. Thanks guys! Great jobBill N.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:In Cincinnati, OH we have a reputation for providing super service. In fact, we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many consecutive years. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our experience are what has made us the largest residential roofing contractor in the Midwest. We provide roof replacement, roof repairs, gutters, attic insulation and masonry services. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bone Dry Roofing. Award winning. Additional phone - (877) 26..Recent Review:They did a perfect job, were on time and locked the gate which is very important. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Elizabeth A.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
- Business Description:We provide Commercial and Residential epoxy flooring and other decorative concrete applications such as metallic epoxy floor coatings, garage epoxy floors, staining, overlayments , resurfacing, and cleaning and sealing in Boone and Kenton county . At Concrete Surface and Design, we bring Design Beauty and Protection to your interior and exterior concrete surfaces. Let us transform you living areas including basement floors, garage floors, patios, pool decks driveways, and even you countertops..Recent Review:They did a great job. They showed up when they said they were going to, they got the work done and they cleaned up after themselves.Guy J.
- Business Description:General contractor master masonRecent Review:During the estimate, we were advised the work would not be a problem but it ultimately proved to be an issue for Richard. They were quick & efficient at busting up old blacktop to construct new patio. However, he decided to have concrete delivered on one of the hottest days of the summer which caused the concrete to set too quickly. We're left with a bigger mess than what we started with. Not only is our new patio a complete waste, but we've had to pressure wash our house to try and remove the concrete that was slopped all over the siding (some of which was just replaced). Richard's team left our backyard in shambles...covered in tools, garbage, and two large piles of wasted concrete that rendered my driveway useless for over a month. We were told he would stop by to at least clean up his mess, but he only stopped by to pick up his tools. My husband/cousin had to bust up the concrete piles with sledgehammers. Richard was apologetic at first and seemed eager to make it right. However, two months later and he's made no attempt to correct his poor work. We have to get someone else to come in and bust up his bad pour and start from scratch. Lots of energy, time, and money wasted. We do not recommend at allBrandy H.
Deals in Crittenden for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Morning View
- Dry Ridge
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Fort Mitchell
concrete contractors in Crittenden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Seasons Roofing & Exteriors Llc1504 Sleepy Hollow Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Can Do Construction Llc807 Sycamore St
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Chappell's Masonry Restoration 957 Hillview Rd
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Concrete SolutionsPo box 1413
- Concrete Surface and Design6313 Remington Cv
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Custom Concrete Cutting LLC3409 Boyds Knob Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J. E. T. Concrete106 Demossville Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Jacksons Top Notch Trades8212 Morrow-Rossburg Rd
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- Jordan's Decorative Concrete1240 Nest Egg Rd
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Jtf construction4235 Mulhauser Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- Marshall Construction Services LLC.6210 Four Mile Road
- MGM CONCRETE CONTRACTORS9504 CUB HOLLOW RD
- Middle C ContractingPO Box 554
- Miller-N-Sons Renovations
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Muncy Contracting1550 Cow Creek Road
- marrosso Contracting
- New Era Concrete Design145 Lake Park ct
- New Era Concrete Design
- Paul's Concrete Foundations824 Morgan Berry Rd
- Poe Construction8255 Tollgate Rd
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Property Affiliates, LLC1535 Warsaw Rd
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- pullen concrete construction llc1458 River Road
- Paul's Concrete Foundations
- Yelton Services 900 Kidwell Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Yelton Services