Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Crab Orchard
- american concrete &caulkingThe work they did on my Patio, Sidewalk, and Step's was perfection. I love it. I don't think anyone could have done a better job. Jimmy and Tony are very professional and Hard Working men. I would recommend them to anyone wanting concrete work done.
- East Tennessee Concrete LiftingThe work went well. There were two workers who were friendly, efficient, and prompt. They did the work, cleaned up properly, and advised me concerning when I could park on the space. They had up-to-date power equipment and everything turned out well.
- Arrow Concrete Lifting LLCOverall the experience was great, and I highly recommend using Arrow Concrete Lifting. James was professional and courteous. He showed up when he said he was going to, and did a quality job. The Arrow method of jacking/lifting sections of concrete that have settled is much less disruptive and less expensive than replacement read less
- A-1 Concrete Levelingthe home is built on a gentle grade. the grade at the front of the home, where the sidewalk is located, 'drops off' quickly ( estimate is 40%). the sidewalk had settled in several locations. the contractor drilled holes and then hydraulically forced a slurry of lime and sand into the holes and raised the settled sections of cement. we had to have the contractor return a second time to raise some of the sections, due to settling. we had been advised by the contractor to stabilize some of the sections with earth or cement because of potential water intrusion and subsequent settling. These repairs were made following the first and second repairs. We have had some additional settling (1 inch) of the sections. Important: the slurry does not harden like a cementitious (cement) product. the slurry does possess good to excellent compression strength but only in the presence of dry or well drained soil. the slurry does not provide good shear strength unless the repair area is very stable. the customer must know these important factors before starting the repair. if you do not start with a stable, well drained base, you will not get the desired results. the company was professional, prompt and courteous. the overall rating is for the limited capability of the slurry used for the repairs read less
- BJ's Asphalt PavingCalled office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.
Mudjacking Contractors in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson Counties read lessRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:�FREE ESTIMATES under a 50 mile radius of Campbellsville. Thompson Concrete opened its doors in 2018, and has been providing great products and services ever since. What sets us apart from the rest is our ability to customize our offering to customers’ needs, as well as our fantastic team of specialists. No matter how unique or challenging your request is, you can count on us to find the right solution for you. Browse through our products and services below, and get in touch with us today. T.. read lessRecent Review:Great Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professional read lesstracy a.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Professional contractor serving Owensboro and surrounding areas, with the highest quality available, customer satisfaction is our priority. Call today for a free consultation.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:We do not offer financing KRMCA/ACI certified
- Business Description:Bluegrass Paving & Seal Coat is a paving contractor in Lexington, Kentucky. We are owned and operated by Ben Stanley Senior, who is experienced in all phases of paving, asphalt repair, and asphalt protection work. He has more than 40 years of experience and emphasizes attention to detail and quality work for all of his projects. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:They were the most affordable and knowledgeable compared to other companies we looked up. Their price was really good although I think they could still do better.Rachel S.
Deals in Crab Orchard for Mudjacking
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
concrete levelers in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- PRECISION Asphalt Sealing Co., LLC215 N. Canal Street
- PRECISION Asphalt Sealing Co., LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc