Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bowling Green, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bowling Green
- J.H.O. ConstructionHe is licensed and insured.? They are good christian people. When they tell you they are going to come out, if you want them. They will come out pretty quick and get you an estimate. They don't put you off. Their work is not fast, but the finish work is great. You will be pleased with the work. I will use them again. They are coming Monday, and then going to do some painting at our rental property read less
- ACA Handyman SolutionsEverything was excellent from start to finish! They are very easy to deal with and the workers are very efficient and capable. They were able to suggest different options and ideas that I hadn't thought of to ensure that I received the best price possible. I HIGHLY recommend them.
- GEMINI HOMES INCWe quickly once we agreed to contract for work. Patient--we took a year and a half to proceed on project.
Contractors in Bowling Green
- Business Description:We want to keep our customers safe, we can come out and do a FREE estimate and the customer does not need to come meet us outside. We will then send the estimate via email. WE FOLLOW SAFE DISTANCING PRACTICES Call us at 317-413-6654 Specialising in Commercial and Residential Exterior Repair, Restoration and installation of traditional Stucco, Synthetic Stucco and EIFS, waterproofing, Painting exterior and Luxury limestone Fireplaces. read lessRecent Review:If you need any Stucco work done, this is the company to do the job. Sergio was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the experience from initial estimate through the completion of the job. This was a difficult job, and the result was incredible, and the cost more than fair. Sergio is one of the most ethical contractors I have ever had the pleasure to work with read lessRich J.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Service Only Location. There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Nashville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors .. read lessRecent Review:Jason & his team did a great job. Love my new sunroom. It replaced an existing screened in porch that was falling apart. Looks like it's always been there. Super happy with it.Lisa W.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo.. read lessRecent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again read lessRussell M.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:A proud division of Stewart-Richey Construction
- Business Description:The Cajun handyman is a one person operation that let's the consumer feel at ease on each job. I own the company so the work is done by me so I pride myself on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,.. read less
Deals in Bowling Green for Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Plum Springs
- Smiths Grove
- Park City
- Cave City
- Cross Plains
- Horse Cave
general contractors in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Byrd's Do It All LLC4420 Maple Lane
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Byrd's Do It All LLC
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville819 Fesslers Pkwy
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville
- Fields Remodeling1255 Dearing Rd
- Fields Remodeling
- Peaks remodel & cleaning5301 scottsville rd lot 129
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Peaks remodel & cleaning
- Scott Shields Construction127 College St
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Stewart-Richey Carpentry2137 Glen Lily Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Scott Shields Construction