Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Ashland, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Ashland
- Homers Masonry and Home ImprovementThey were very honest, courteous, professional, and trustworthy. Their work and cleanup are "A" one. I would hoghly recommend "Homers Masonry and Home Improvements" to anyone. Great men. Great price. Great work.
- Homers Masonry and Home ImprovementIt went very well. Mr. Homer and his assistant were courteous and professional, worked hard, and did excellent work. They cleaned up and left things tidy at the end of each work day, and at the end of the job. My new stone walk (which Rodney built by pulling up the stones from the old damaged walk, and recycling them into a beautiful new walk with brick accents) is almost a work of art. Really beautiful, very high quality work
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- Homers Masonry and Home ImprovementWe agreed to a fair (not cheap) price, and the work was done as promised, on time, in a neat and meticulous fashion. Mr. Homer was able to reuse a lot of the old brick, adding new ones in a subtle way, so that the end result does not look like a new structure, but appears to be completely original to the house. Only now it is strong and beautiful, instead of crumbling. The quality of this man's masonry work is wonderful. I highly recommend him. (In the past he has also done a top notch job repairing my chimney, and an artful job creating a beautiful new stone walk out of existing stones I had from an old one.) Trustworthy, professional, polite, pleasant, respectful. Easy to work with
- Massie MasonryWe had approximately a 20 ft section of sidewalk added to our backyard. Since this company had already done a superb job in laying the concrete for our built-in pool a few months earlier we felt comfortable using them again, and they did not let us down. We had new sidewalks added to connect one part of our yard to the new pool area. They were very helpful in making suggestions on the best path to take in laying the sidewalk out. I was very impressed with the company and they were extremely clean in how our property was left after the job was complete. It has been several months with lots of rain, snow and ice, and the sidewalks are still excellent
- Bennett MasonryBennett Masonry came from the Athens, Ohio, area to do brick pointing on my older home in Huntington, WV. The estimate was $1500; specifically, John indicated that he got $750 a day and my needs would involve two days' work. He asked for half the total up front on the day of the estimate, which was about ten days before the beginning of the actual job, but I was unwilling to do that. He did eventually agree that I could give him the front money at the end of his first day of work, and we set a start date. Although I realize that he was traveling a fairly large distance, he arrived considerably later than he had indicated on both days of work. The first day he dug out all the joints and then left them uncovered. It rained on the second planned day of work so he didn't come, though he did call. Fortunately it was not a driving rainstorm and I didn't have any resulting leaks, but I spent the day worried about the possibility that a hard rainstorm pounding through those open seams would cause interior damage. The third day he returned to mortar the seams, again arriving hours later than planned. He didn't strike the joints, which I found odd since my original joints are lightly struck, but since this wasn't real obvious I didn't complain. While here, he indicated that there were several more seams that needed work and that he would fix them for an additional $250. I would have said yes had it not been for the phrasing of the estimate. He had priced the job as "two days' work," and his actual work time for the job came in at about six hours. I thought--and still think--that a customer has the right to expect more than three hours of work each day for $750. We discussed this, but John did not agree. All that said, the work that was done was very neat and appeared to be extremely competently rendered. I believe that this company definitely knows the art of brick work. The Angie's List subscriber who termed John "respectful of the property" was absolutely correct: he and Angel left the yard tidier than they found it on both days of the job
Masonry Contractors in Ashland
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Ernie Colegrove strives to give his customers 100% satisfaction. We offer warranties with our work because we stand behind our work. We have been in business since 1983. Our company has employees that shine and they are well mannered, polite, and respectful. Whatever the customer needs done, we go out of our way to do itRecent Review:Never heard a word from him again. <br />john a.
- Business Description:Our business and associates have a solid background in both commercial and residential construction. You get the benefit of experience that's been acquired year after year, job after job.Our team has more than 20 years experience in commercial and residential construction, remodeling, site work, excavation and construction management, All Star General Contracting will provide general contracting construction services that top builders will use to help launch their projects and keep them under..Recent Review:The guys were absolutely wonderful. They worked very efficiently and professionally. The job was completed in less the 2 days, They showed up when they said they would and worked hard to get the job done. Highly recommend using these guys on my next projectAmanda J.
- Business Description:At C&B home improvement we offer a small scale service to privide affordable services to those in need. We strive daily to provide the best service at the best price. We specialize in all your home improvement needs. We offer free estimates, flexible payment plans, senior discounts, military discounts, and referral discounts. Availabe for emergency services between 7am and 9pm monday thru thursday and 24 hours a day on friday, saturday and sundays. Sorry but at this time we no longer accept..
- Business Description:I am here for all your home improvement needs from the smallest job to the largest. I always give free estimates and will always give the best work possible.
- Business Description:Your home is probably one of the largest investments you will make. It reflects your taste, your lifestyle and your heritage. When it comes time to maintaining the value and appearance of your home, you want the best available. You want a company you can trust. You want the work finished in a timely manner. Call House Doctor today for the area's best! You don't want someone to call you and say that they will be there tomorrow and they don't show up for a weekRecent Review:unknownKaren E.
- Business Description:Here at Corbin Creek Homes we strive for top quality service at affordable prices. We began in the building industry in 1982 and we love what we do and work hard to satisfy every customer. We want to help make all your dreams a reality, with our working skills, experience and determination I know this can happen. There is no project too large or too small
- Business Description:Commercial only
- Recent Review:Took a little longer than expected but they had several add on work that I asked for during the remodel. They are the contractor that I use all the time. They have a key to my house. They have done several plumbing issues and all sorts of other work. I recommend their work...just don't be in a hurry because good work takes timeEdward F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Coal Grove
- South Point
- Kitts Hill
- Franklin Furnace
masonry contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Buds Masonry65 Township Road 1245
- Buds Masonry
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLC1417 Chestnut St
Kenova, West Virginia
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLC
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Jaimes Masonry LLC
- K&W STONEWORKS1314 Fighting Frk
- K&W STONEWORKS
- Melvin Root Masonry455 Pine Hill Brock Rd
- Melvin Root Masonry
- Pyles construction1672 County Road 1A
- Pyles construction
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Sootshaker Chimney Sweep319 Bellefonte Princess Rd
- Sootshaker Chimney Sweep