Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Almo, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Almo
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Phillips WaterproofingService was wonderful! The salesman was polite and fair with pricing. The works we're well mannered and got the job done in the time frame we had discussed. I am very pleased with their work and plan to use them for any future projects we may have.
- Phillips WaterproofingThe guys were so respectful and cleaned up the job after they were done! The young girl that answers the phone helped me so much, and was so sweet the whole time. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThey really did a wonderful job. We would always have a leak in out basement after a heavy snow or rain. Water would run after the rain would even quit. Since Everdry came into our home we have had no water in our basement. Regardless of whether it's a storm or heavy rain or snow, we have had no rain in our basement.They did an amazing job. they were only in our home for about 3 or 4 days. They explained the system in detail and cleaned up their mess when they were done. It's the best home investment I have made since we have owned our home. We are currently taking bids on building a theater room in our basement. It has actually increased our living space. We love what Everdry has done for our home. BDH Williamstown Ky
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSExcellent. Logan came early- always a good thing in my book! He is very personable and professional. He displayed great knowledge and was very informative. We learned some things about our system that we hadn't known before. Would not hesitate if he was our service tech again.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSMorgan and Donald came to perform the annual service on the Waterguard system in our basement. Both were very pleasant and professional, taking the time to explain what they did and why. They also delivered and installed a SaniDry basement dehumidifier. I was apprehensive about spending big bucks on a dehumidifier but it seems well-constructed and has a 30 month warranty. I got tired of replacing our dehumidifier every few years when it conked out. The SaniDry XP has already brought the humidity down to an acceptable level and is energy star rated to use less energy than a 70 pint unit. Morgan explained that he is currently training Donald as a technician. Morgan is a good teacher and it's obvious that Donald will make a fine technician. I am very satisfied with Frontier and will be happy to see either Morgan or Donald next year
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSJason Atkins serviced our Waterguard system. He was punctual, arriving at the exact time of appointment. Jason is by far, the most personable and professional tech from Frontier in the eight years we have had the system. Jason is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He explained every detail as he went along and even showed us a few things we can do to get ahead of any problems before service next year. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Frontier Basement Systems to anyone
- Master ServicesVery pleased with professionalism and quality of work. Had our first big rain last night since the installation and was great to be able to sleep without worrying of a flooded.basement in the morning. The sales rep, presentation and materials provided really helped us in understanding the rootcause of our water issues and develop a customized solution to meet our specific needs and budget. Price was better than the other quotes from other top name basement systems. The installation crew were some of the best contracted workers I've had the pleasure working with professionally or at home. They were polite, friendly, hardworking and went beyond the contract in helping to move heavy furniture and cover/ protect items from dust. We expected a mess but were pleasantly surprised to find the basement swept and mopped clean by the crew and all debris removed from site. All we had to do was a little more light cleaning and uncovering our furniture. Very pleased. Highly recommend
- Master Servicesperfect start to finish, very professional, clean, they even mopped the floor when they were finished, much better than expected
Basement Waterproofers in Almo
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:Well informed on the process, crew and contractor were great and trusted them to do the job properly. I would hire them again with any structural concerns. The sales person, Chris, was extremely helpful throughout the entire procesCharlene F.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:I live on a hill in the Goodlettesville/Joelton area and my concrete driveway had started to inch down the hill due to erosion underneath. It was not being supported properly and would only get worse. The previous owner replaced the driveway before I bought the house 5 years ago so I didn't think I would have any issues with it. Nightmare situation for any homeowner and I knew I needed to act quick. I spoke with several companies who said they could fix it and even got several estimates for the cost of repair. None of them felt quite right. Then I had someone mention Frontier Basement Systems and I did a little research on them and decided to give them a try. They were able to not only quote me a competitive price, but also came with the knowledge and quality customer service as well. Eric Furman and Anthony come out and used the polylevel product to stabilize my driveway for years to come. From the first call all the way through to the finished job, every person I interacted with was friendly, professional, honest, and knowledgeable. Most companies have at least one weak link in the chain, but not FBS. They know how to treat their customers with respect and get the job done right. I will be recommending Frontier Basement Systems to everyone I know that needs work done. The peace of mind I have from knowing this is one problem I wont have to deal with again is worth every penny. Thank you again EricSAMANTHA C.
- Business Description:Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground downRecent Review:James and his crew from Healthy Spaces did a phenomenal job! They are extremely professional. They went above and beyond expectations to make sure my job was done correctly, and in a very timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone, and definitely use them again.. Job Well Done!!Carl D.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:The front left corner of my house had some minor foundation settling that caused the basement wall foundation to crack. Patrick Lockhart quoted to dig the basement wall outside corner 8-10 ft down to add 2 foundation piers and anchored to bedrock. His crew, Nick (leader), Jose and Cesar arrived on time and quickly and expertly dug the 8' deep hole (including a tree stump that needed to be removed) and set in the two piers and tuck pointed up 2 stories of the brick wall where the crack gap had been. Prior to filling the hole, I requested a 4" drain tile be placed to aid me with a French drain I plan to add. Without batting an eye, Jose immediately agreed they would handle this task. Jose and Cesar made certain the yard was clean and ready for me to tackle my landscape stairs project. I was very impressed with the total job and would recommend them for your foundation pier projectDavid L.
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.neRecent Review:The project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type workBrenda S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I found them on Angie's List. They were very responsive and called me back right away. They were busy and sent someone out within a week or so. He looked at our property, we had some steps that were eroding and we don't need their services at all. He suggested getting a general contractor and rerouting the water away from our house, the drainage. It was good. It was just an estimate, so there wasn't a charge. Since he couldn't see anything that they could do, then there was no charge. He was very helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable and I felt he knew what he was talking about. I appreciated that he didn't try to do a service that we didn't need. They got very high reviewsSUSAN S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Started on the job promptly and completed in very short period of time by using appropriate number of workers to complete job without delay. We did have some change orders from the original estimate that were due to some unforeseen additional work but I felt like this was an honest oversight in the original estimate and agreed to the revised estimate which was an increase from the original quote but still appeared reasonable in light of work performed and quality of work done. <br /Daryl H.
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Almo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Brent Allen Septech
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS5150 US-41A
Joelton, Tennessee 37080
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS
- General Waterproofing5507 Grant Line Rd
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- General Waterproofing
- Healthy Spaces2280 N Cullen Ave
Evansville, Indiana 47715
- Healthy Spaces
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Rod Layman Masonry