Roberts Overdoors Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since October 2010

6104 SE Blvd

Derby, KS 67037

Additional email - rod@robertsoverdoors.com. Sales, repair & installation of residential and commercial garage doors, openers, fire door, dock equipment, gate openers and access systems....

11/20/2017

Mr. johnnie W.

Great service, better price

Description of Work
Replace shaft assembly, repair header

10/13/2017

Donna R.

I wanted a battery back-up but they gave me another option that saved me about $180 by installing a keyed disconnect. The technician was prompt. Handled the removal and installation much faster than I expected. He tried cleaning the grease off the door but was having a hard time with the solvent he was using. So I told him not to worry, I would buy some Dawn dish soap and get the grease off. It has worked reliably since then. The lady I spoke to on the phone was nice, but I would have liked her to slow down a bit and let me ask questions. I called back and spoke to a technician to be sure that I was getting the best equipment for my situation. She was amazing in person. I know others who do sales calls that way out of nervousness possibly? They were recommended by a couple people I trust. It would be nice if they put directions to their office online as it's a bit difficult to get to and I had to backtrack a considerable distance. I know someone else who wanted to do business with them, but never found them.

Description of Work
I needed a new garage door opener as mine had become unreliable and the garage door is the only way in to the garage. So I needed someway to get in during a power outage.

08/25/2017

Jack H.

Before calling Roberts Overdoor, Inc., I had called another vendor and told them what was needed (batteries). I waited for several days for service and when the service rep arrived he had not been told what the problem was so he did not have the appropriate batteries. He said he would need to return with the batteries later in the day. I received a call a few hours later and was told the batteries would have to be ordered and it would take at least a week for completion of the service. I decided to call another vendor, Roberts Overdoors, Inc. They not only had the batteries but were able to dispatch a service rep inside of an hour! The batteries were installed and the rep also lubricated the door rollers and springs at no extra charge. The experience was outstanding from the very helpful and well-informed knowledge of the person who took my initial phone call to the service rep who was knowledgeable and very professional. I would definitely refer my friends to Roberts Overhead!

Description of Work
The batteries in the battery back-up for our Liftmaster 8500 garage door opener needed replacement.

10/22/2016

Tina S.

Did not receive the door we ordered. When I contacted company they accused us of trying to scam them out of $400.00 instead of trying to correct mistake. Never been talked to so bad for the contractor making the mistake. We showed the image of garage door we wanted on our IPAD in our garage the day we ordered waited approximately 4 weeks for it to come in. When they installed it did not have Windows or the hinges we wanted. Company acted like we should have known by the model number it did not include Windows and hinges. Strongly suggest getting a picture attached to work order. Did NOT recommend to co workers.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door

Category garage doors

As a company I really didn't even want to give this the time of day. However Angies List reps have advised me to respond. So if you are reading this review this is not how we do business. You are more than welcome to look at our reviews here, on facebook, on google plus we are a 5 star company. We wrote up a quick bid on site per this ladies request. I personally ask to send a formal quote and she did not want that she said this is what she wanted a plain door with long panel design. After the installers were done of which the Husband was there (He was also there during the estimate) but after the job he was happy and my guys left with the knowledge everything was great. Then we begin getting calls from [Member Name Removed] bad mouthing my employees and making all kinds of threats. Given the situation I was brought into the issue and was actually going to only charge her cost of goods because she was unhappy. However she began making threats to me and telling me how she was going to ruin our company. So I let her know the door was per the quote she received and Roberts Overdoors at this time is going to refuse to continue to do business for this lady. Again look at what everyone else says about our company. We don't stand on what we say look at what others say. If I could change even this result I would have we bend over backwards for our customers and if it is remotely doable we do it. We understand our customers are the lifeblood of our company.

04/27/2016

Sally B.

Description of Work
Installed two garage doors

Category garage doors, garage builders

03/29/2016

Carl W.

I needed a garage door replaced on one of my rentals. Roberts Overdoors provided me with a quality replacement door that was installed professionally and on schedule. I would recommend Roberts Overdoors to anyone in Wichita or the surrounding area that needs a quality garage door that is backed by a quality service company.

Description of Work
Removed old garage door and replace with a new Delden garage door.

01/08/2016

Shawn K.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door springs. Garage door works great now.

Category garage doors, garage builders

01/08/2016

Elaine N.

Description of Work
Work was performed as expected. Reasonable price. Technician very knowledgeable, nice courteous. Only negative was appointment time was not met. But the work over shadows the tardiness....Would use them again.

08/05/2015

Dan H.

Punctual, good work, everything was working great when they were done.

Description of Work
Replaced springs and shafts on overhead door.

10/28/2014

Kathy R.

Description of Work
New garage door opener

07/28/2014

Joann K.

Description of Work
They did nothing. The part that I wanted is out of date. I am looking for an analog garage door opener. Mine was installed in 1975 It still works well, but I ran over one of my remote units with my riding lawnmower and have been unable to find a replacement.They simply don not have the remote unit.can you help?

06/15/2014

Kirk P.

Great

Description of Work
New garage doors

05/20/2014

Linda H.

07/23/2012

Mary Lynn W.

Excellent and timely service. We're very happy!

Description of Work
Roberts Overdoors installed a new garage door.

10/03/2010

Jack H.

Went well, arrived on time, had measured door section already available, same as prior model. Spent a couple of hours here, drilled holes and installed completely. Would have been nice to offer as part of service to prime and paint secion being replaced, but that was not offered. More complicated to do this after door was installed than if done before. Over all quality was workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Lower section of double garage door had rotted. They originally installed door in 1994, they came out measured provided a quote and installed.

Nick's Garage Door

I treat people the way I want to he treated. I have 22 years experience and I specialize in all aspects of residential and commercial garage doors and openers. Sales, Service, and Install.

All States Home Improvement

All States Home Improvement LLC is a family owned home improvement company specializing in windows, siding, door, guttering and bathtub to shower conversion. We are currently not offering any Kitchen Remodeling Services. Since 1992 we have provided the highest quality siding (James Hardie Preferred Remodeler), windows, doors and guttering with professional installation for homes in Wichita, KS, and the surrounding areas.

PICO LLC

PICO LLC is a general contractor in the Wichita, KS area. We specialize in new home construction and residential and commercial remodeling. We are a family-owned and operated company that goes back 4 generations of business owners. We pride ourselves on making homeowners and business owners happy from start to finish of each job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover