Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Wakarusa, KS
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Wakarusa
- T&E Wildlife ControlTJ was professional. He very quickly and humanely removed our uninvited visitor who had decided that he wanted to be one of our dogs.
- T&E Wildlife ControlI had a family of skunks living under a shed. They responded promptly. He came back every day to check the trap to make sure it was empty and if one was in the trap he relocated them to the same location before turning them loose. All without getting sorsyed....lol. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control IncGreat so far. Thought they got in car engine but guy at the 66 gas station helped put some poison in the engine - saw 2 dead mice in garage right at first, Glad to have gotten rid of these harmful pests
- Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control IncThis was about as smooth as I can imagine a squirrel removal to go. Wade explained the process and patiently answered all of my questions. He was very responsive to my calls. After he laid the first trap, the squirrel was caught within 10 minutes. He came right back so he could take care of it rather than leave it over night. We've had no problems since then. The cost seems high at first but then when you consider all of the coming and going, it makes sense
- Xtreme Wildlife SolutionsI liked that after I called he responded in a timely matter. The payment information on the subject of how much when, where, and for how many was written down. First squirrel caught he sent me a photo over the phone and we kept in contact through text messages. The holes were covered and are guaranteed for three years from the squirrels getting back into the attic. Very pleased with the out come of it all. Would hire him again if needed in the future
- Xtreme Wildlife SolutionsScott is very good at what he does. His customer service skills are excellent and he shows up on time. If hes late its because he is very busy due to the fact that he has a lot of customers. Our mole problem was pretty bad and but they appear to be gone now. Highly recomment this company.
- Critter ControlWe hired Critter Control to come out and take care of a recurring raccoon problem we had. We had the same raccoon in our house last summer, and the company we used then was very laissez-faire about catching the thing, subsequently the raccoon wasn't caught and nonetheless for qutie expensive prices. While Critter Control took a similar approach, I did feel that their staff was much more knowledgeable and reliable than the staff of the other company I used (you can look at my profile and find their review if you'd like to know how that went.) Anyways, the technician - Josh - came out, set up the traps, and said he would check the traps daily and if something didn't come up soon, we'd move to Plan B. At this same time, my husband and I would leave our TV on loudly during the day because I had read that raccoons feel threatened by humans. Within about 2-3 days the raccoon left, and at that time Josh came back out and put new heavy-duty screens in our attic fan vents and our chimney opening. The price for the screens was $315 - about half of what the other company wanted to charge me last year! All in all, I felt much better using this company throughout this process. I would definitely use them again, and if you're in the area and having wildlife / pest problems, I would definitely say that they have lower prices and better service than the competition
- Critter Capture Wild Pest removalI had skunks under my house. He caught one but knew there could be babies. He set smaller traps and solved my problem. He also helped me with a pack rat problem- they were eating the wiring in my car
- ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Landmark Pest MgtNot well. See description of services above. They were higher priced than other companies and they didn't really take care of my problem at all, which means I'm re-enlisting the services of an animal control company this spring. UPDATE: April 2012 As I mentioned above, I employed another company this year to take care of my raccoon problem after ABC Wildlife failed to take care of the issue last year. Not only did this other company take care of my problem within one week, but they also gave me a quote (which I took them up on) to put some screens in my attic fans and chimney as preventative measures for the future. The cost the other company performed this work for was literally HALF of what ABC Wildlife quoted me last summer. Like I said, other companies are far more worth the money and will take care of the problem. I cannot believe I wasted so many sleepless nights last summer on this company
- Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control IncI contacted Stephen Painter, owner of "Catch-It". He got one of his people out to us the next day, who checked out our home exterior, roofline and chimney. He spotted the entry point where the bats were getting in and placed a "one-way door" PVC pipe device to allow bats to leave, but not to re-enter. I should mention that we had three bats in our home on separate occasions over 3-4 weeks, and we were always the ones who had to grab them and extract them. That's mostly because bats usually come out at night, and during the day the guy from Catch-it could only help us seal off our fireplaces and look around. Nevertheless, they were experienced people and helped us secure our home and manage the process of getting them out. Only reason I didn't rate them with straight A's is because they didn't actually extract the bats themselves, but they helped us do it ourselves, which was absolutely no fun
Animal Removal Services in Wakarusa
- Business Description:Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control is a local family owned business. Proudly serving the greater Kansas City metro area as well as the Topeka and Lawrence metro areas since 1989. We offer complete pest control monthly services. Termite treatments. Rodent bait stations. Also, wildlife control of problem squirrels, raccoons, moles, snakes, mice, groundhogs, skunks, birds, etc. Complete bat removal. We also offer repairs after the animals are removed. Once removed we can remove the contaminated at..Recent Review:I feel the need to share my experience. For starters, No Show/No Call for at least 4 scheduled appointment times including the owner. Costly repairs to prevent bat roof entry were partially completed yet obvious and visible from the street. I requested to speak to the owner prior to additional repairs. I wanted assurance the repairs would be completed, would blend in with the home, and would prevent additional expensive remediation. The owner was extremely rude, unprofessional and condescending, especially when speaking with my wife. He refused the opportunity to make the repairs right or complete the prepaid job. Owner refused to review photos of the repair workmanship. Save yourself problems and find a quality contractorJerod O.
- Business Description:ECO-FRIENDLY PEST CONTROL & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT. MEMBER OF THE BBB. JOB DETERMINES COST
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated full spectrum flooring company.
- Business Description:Critter Capture Wild Pest Removal of Silver Lake, KS is a full service wildlife and pest control business. We provide effective service at reasonable rates for all your pest control needs.Recent Review:He is highly personable, knowledgeable and professional <br />Deb N.
- Business Description:Xtreme Wildlife Solutions, LLC provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the states of Kansas and Missouri. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consult..Recent Review:See above, but so far, so good (e.g. seem to be no bats).Kevin K.
- Business Description:14 years of experience with humane wildlife removal.
- Business Description:At Harper Wildlife, we care about your investment, your home.. We are on call 7 days a week and offer 24/7 Emergency service. The pests dont rest, so neither do we. We handle it all.Recent Review:After moving into a new home, we found mole tunnels in the yard. Contacted Harper Wildlife and Gary Harper was quick to respond, showing us how to manage the traps so we could get rid of the moles. He also helped us remove a vole. I wrote him a check for both services, correcting the address to show the new address. Gary Harper informed me later that his bank refused the check since it was written on. My husband wrote him a check the next day (Sunday). That evening Gary notified us his bank did accept both checks and paid out multiple bills, pleading for us to not stop payment since his payments would not go through and would cost him more and he would pay us back. We agreed. After numerous requests of when to expect our repayment, and our most recent contact being ignored, it's going on a year later and no repaymentTeresa T.
- Business Description:Wildlife and reptile removal.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Wakarusa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arrow Pest Control PRO4000 W 6th 160 B
- Arrow Pest Control PRO
- Harper Wildlife102 E Pearl St
Mc Louth, Kansas
- Harper Wildlife
- Lawrence Floor Covering2513 W 24th Terrace
- Lawrence Floor Covering
- Rice's Critters Away3729 SE Howard Dr
- Rice's Critters Away
- Xtreme Wildlife Solutions317 Pendleton Ave
- Xtreme Wildlife Solutions