SealKC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2008

15735 S US-169

Olathe, KS 66062

SealKC is a locally owned business. We complete all work with our own employees, and are insured for your protection. SealKC Kansas City's leader in the advanced concrete protection. Our services include Epoxy Flooring for residential and commercial floors. Epoxy Chip flooring for your garage and basement. Concrete driveway sealing, Concrete staining both interior and exterior and concrete polishing. 5 Time Angie's List Super Service Award winner for epoxy flooring....

epoxy flooring (45)concrete repair (14)deck cleaning (6)concrete driveways (6)flooring (4)driveway pavers (3)pressure washing (2)decks & porches (2)foundation repair (1)

11/19/2018

Jack K.

Kevin’s team did a fine job. They were punctual, and finished the work in the timeframe promised. The floor looks great.

Description of Work
Repair cracks in garage floor and apply epoxy coating

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

10/31/2017

Terry R.

As expected ... awesome ... we're all pleased

Description of Work
Epoxy 2-car garage floor

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business Kevin

10/30/2017

PAMELA M.

Sheer perfection! The quality is gorgeous and their customer service is impeccable -- professional, responsive, courteous and great integrity.

Description of Work
Floor for 3-car garage sealed.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

[Member Name Removed] Thank you! Kevin

06/09/2017

Fred B.

It was very good. We are going to have them come out next week and do our garage. The people that we have seen that have had it done it looks good. They were very responsive to us. I would use them again. We did talk to another company and they were very slow to get back to us, so SealKC was very quick.

Description of Work
They came out and showed us samples of different floors and colors.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

[Member Name Removed] we take great pride in our response time. Looking forward to it. Kevin Thanks

11/15/2016

Jason W.

We had SealKC out for a consultation and estimate. I normally receive several bids to ensure that pricing is competitive but when John came out to the house I knew right away that this was not necessary. Not only could I tell he was extremely knowledgeable but John was incredibly friendly and easy to talk to and offered suggestions for other areas of our property when asked. I knew right away John was a face I could trust and I was not concerned to leave him and his crew at our house with my wife and kids while I was away at work. John's price was very reasonable, I decided to epoxy both of my garages as it resulted in a bit of a price break. The garage floors were completed in one day including concrete crack repair and the work they did is absolutely gorgeous! John came out to the jobsite and actually stayed until the project was completed. This isn't your typical company where the boss stops by just to check in and then leaves, John stays with his projects to ensure they are completed to the highest quality. The garage no longer looks like a garage anymore, it looks like a finished space that you can walk barefoot in! This project was definitely on my bucket list and John and SealKC did not disappoint!

Description of Work
I had SealKC out to repair the concrete and epoxy both my attached and detached garage floors.

Work Completed On 11/10/2016

Review for SealKC - 15735 S US-169, Olathe, KS - 33918379

11/01/2016

Carol W.

John was punctual, professional and above-board. Two-car garage, steps into house, all necessary repairs = $3300. Done promptly on the scheduled day, we left it cure for 72 hours before pulling the cars in but walked on it the next morning. We'll see how it wears. 15-YEAR WARRANTY sealed the deal, but be aware they don't take plastic in any form, credit or even debit cards! Cash or check only.

Description of Work
Late 60's garage floor was chipping in some spots and starting to get worse. The epoxy treatment covered completely and it looks fresh and tidy and durable.

Work Completed On 10/27/2016

10/05/2016

Geoffrey N.

My garage floor is over 30 years old and it had many cracks and one large hole plus one small hole. I had been told by people I trust that patching the holes would be a stop-gap measure which I would have to repeat several years from now and again after that. I decided to try SealKC because I wanted a long-term fix that looked good. I checked SealKC's reviews on Angies list and listened to John explain the process and the guarantee. The price he quoted seemed reasonable given the amount of work involved. The job took from about 7:30AM to 5:00PM. I was able to move small things back into the garage the following morning and to pull the cars in later that same afternoon. All of the people working on the project were very nice and diligent and they cleaned up well when they were done. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Patching holes in my garage floor and covering it with an epoxy seal.

Category decks,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

Thank you for the detailed review [member name removed]. We appreciate your time in doing that for us. Always great to hear from satisfied clients. Thank you! John

07/25/2016

Mary T.

Great! Everything went well. The workers were very nice, did a good job and cleaned up well. I loved the way the driveway and the garage floor turned out.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway cleaned and sealed and also my garage floor.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

10/08/2015

BETTY C.

He came out today for the estimate. In my experience there aren't a lot of honest contractors out there, but this guy has to be the most frank and honest one I've ever dealt with. He told me that it would not be worth my money to epoxy the floors as the concrete was too broken up, he does not lay concrete himself but gave me a name of a company he would recommend. I was very pleased with how straightforward he was with me, he said that if he were to resurface it with him we would just be throwing our money away.

Description of Work
We scheduled an appointment to epoxy our garage floors with this company.

Work Completed On 10/08/2015

07/24/2015

KEVIN C.

The original job was performed in 2009 and consisted of repairing the crumbling and cracking concrete garage floor and then covering it with an epoxy coating.. The work was started on time and they cleaned up the mess. The job took two days because of the poor condition of the original concrete. The finished product was great looking. Visitors to our house always comment about how wonderful it looks. We were also happy how it performed because it was so easy to keep clean. 3 months ago a small area of the coating began to peel. I phoned them to see if it could be repaired and they immediately scheduled an appointment to look at it. Heather looked at it, and checking their records, said that the product they had put down 6 years ago sometimes had a durability problem and they no longer use it. Considering that, they wanted to just remove the old coating and put down a new one at no cost to me, rather than trying to repair it. I agreed to their generous offer. So on 7/22/15 they came out, removed the old epoxy coating and put down a new coating in one day. They arrived on time and cleaned up the mess. A day later they sent back a technician to move my freezer back into my garage. The new floor looks great. My experience with this company has been very good. They pleasantly stand by their work and the job's guarantee. I would not hesitate to use them for a future project.

Description of Work
Applied an epoxy coating to a 2-car garage.

Category concrete repair,flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

Epoxy Garage Floors. Epoxy Flooring. Epoxy Commercial Floors Concrete Sealing.

Concrete- Replacement, Tear Out & Installation. Asphalt sealing